3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Calorie Counters (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/calorie-counters-172/)
-   -   Easter Challenge!!! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/calorie-counters/104738-easter-challenge.html)

determined2succeed 04-01-2007 09:43 PM

im still up in weight since 3 weeks ago... im going to try my hardest to make this goal!!!!

ennay 04-02-2007 10:28 AM

Made it!!!! 138.4 this morning!

ON TO MOTHER's DAY!!!!

alinnell 04-02-2007 11:30 AM

WTG ennay!!!

I weighed in this morning at 140.5 and am going to try, try, try this week to be extra good. Don't know if I'll make the goal, but hope to get really close (goal is 136).

determined2succeed 04-03-2007 01:57 PM

Great Job to those of you who have made goal!

Allison -- you are I are *so* in the same boat. We're both 5'8" and I weighed in at 140.6 this morning. I think it's a lot harder since we are close to goal - aarrggghhh!!!! What I would give to see a nice 2lb ***whoooooshhhh*** off the scale...

determined2succeed 04-03-2007 02:07 PM

Keep up the GREAT work!!!!

PS. 138 lbs is my Easter goal... 5 days to go! :o

I suppose it will be lots of salads and sushi for the next few days :chef: to try to de-tox my body and drop 2 more lbs! :chin: I'll have to be extra-careful and meticulous with the calorie numbers, since I've been pretty carefree with measurements, etc. in the recent past... :p

Ladies :hug: Keep up the GREAT work! :cp: We've got five (5) days until GOAL DAY! How is everyone doing? How many more pounds do you all have to go? Best of luck! :flow1: Happy counting! :hat:

:grouphug: YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!!!!! :yes:

Justme33 04-03-2007 02:20 PM

My Easter Goal was to reach 166lbs...I didn't think I could do it the last couple weeks I hit a plateau...This morning the scales briefly showed me 167!! So maybe JUST MAYBE Sunday morning I can briefly hit 166....

alinnell 04-03-2007 03:14 PM

I'm holding steady at 140.5 which is a whole lot better than last week! Although I doubt I'll see my goal of 136, 138 is certainly do-able!

jubee72 04-03-2007 04:26 PM

Arrrrgggghhhh

Hello again , havent posted for awhile .So here goes.

My easter goal is 199 ,as of saturday i was 204( was very excited) but this morning i am back at 207. I know i have slacked off with writing everthing down. I suppose this is my problem with e very diet i have tried, i start off very good then it slide. This is the biggest weight loss for me so far though.
(8lbs ) As the weight gain has just been a slow and steady creep (basically since getting married) why is that????
Anyways tuesday,back on track .....here goes nothing 199.

Any tips/opinions etc all greatly appreciated.
Good luck to all of you on you easter goals!!!!!!!!!!!

canadian mom 04-03-2007 04:36 PM

Firast of all you didn't gain 3 pounds over night. It is probably water retention if you do not drink enough water your bady will hold on to it. So try to get 2 liters everyday (i usually don'y but i TRY ;) )

As for losing weight you have lost 11 pounds so far that is nothing to frown at. i know it can get very discouraging but if we keep at it we can do it. I have been at this a little over 1 year and I still get VERY frustratted at times

And the hubby thibg I think we try to keep up with them wich equals weight gain for us with all the cals they consume. I know I started snacking more at night> I always snacked at night but but instead of a small bowl of chips we would share a BIG bag and so on.

alinnell 04-05-2007 07:34 PM

I'm kind of excited! I weighed in at 139 this morning, but refuse to change my ticker until it stays there for another day or two. Perhaps I'll be close for my Easter challenge. If not,
Quote:

Originally Posted by JayEll
So, if you miss your Easter goal, so what? It's not like you're going to get a B in weight loss when you really really wanted and deserve an A. Avoid the cycle of setting up a goal and then being disappointed. The goal is just to get you going in the right direction, not to punish you!
(I can't remember where Jay posted this originally, but I really like what it says. It'll be good for those of us who don't quite make our Easter goal.)

determined2succeed 04-05-2007 10:31 PM

im afraid to weigh in until sunday :-) if i see 139 i will be VERY happy (even though goal is 138) ;-) heck i'll even be happy with 140.0 even :-)

nineteen 04-06-2007 02:37 AM

Awesome, ennay! You've lost so much.

nineteen 04-06-2007 02:42 AM

As some of you may have seen (on the thread I started in this forum), this week has not been so great for me. Don't think I will be reaching my ultimate goal weight for Easter. :(

BUT...the good news is that today was a great day, I got right back on plan and I feel a lot better about myself. It may take me a little longer, but I WILL get there.

alinnell 04-06-2007 10:03 AM

As of this morning, I am 138.5!! Putting my ticker at 139, though. Won't move it down unless the weight stays steady or goes down. No way will I make my goal (136) but I am so happy to be under 140!

canadian mom 04-06-2007 11:11 AM

alinnell~ Could it be u have finally broke the 140 mark :broc:

This morning I was at 133 and it is also TOm time but I will see what the scale says this weekend after eating cake for my girls bday this weekend. Oh and frozen yogurt and ham......need I continue.lol