Body Image and Issues after Weight Loss Including discussions about excess skin and reconstructive surgery

Old 04-13-2012, 12:40 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 190/180/144

Height: 5'6

Default One day down/smoking

I knoow this may sound stupid, but I made it through day 1! yes, my first day of a new life was a success! Now I just need quit the cigs! So ard, but I did it nce and started back up due to a very stressful time in my life. Do yo ink it isharder to quit whike eating healthier! I also walked/jogged over 4 miles today. i think that he more I run, the less appealing they will be. Anyone know from experience? Nuting the alcohal might help too, since that is when i am more likely to smoke! See you tomorrow!
Shmoops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 11:52 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 220/160/150

Height: 6ft

Im struggling to understand what you wrote tbh. But im planning on quitting too,id say its harder when dieting as its 2 things your trying to battle with at the same time.
Brummy is offline   Reply With Quote