The Biggest Loser - Winning by Losing For discussion of the NBC tv show The Biggest Loser and the book Winning by Losing, by Jillian Michaels

Old 11-04-2005, 06:15 PM   #1  

Default Introducing Myself

I am new to this board, but not to the biggest loser. I have faithfully watched since Sesaon 1. I don't have Jillian's book yet, but I will be getting it soon. I have read some of the responses from Jillian and I am amazed she takes the time to respond when she does not have to. You can tell she really cares.

My name is Ida andI will be 30 on November 19th. I am married with an almost 4 year old. Weight has always been an issue for me, but in recent years it has sky rocketed out of control. I started running for my cardio in June and through that I have lost 14 pounds. I am looking to put more weights into my routine so for me this is the perfect time to start Jillian's program. I am really starting to enjoy the running so I want to keep that up as some of my cardio, but also add some cross training cardio in as well.

I look foward to getting to know you all as we move towards our goals.

Ida
Old 11-05-2005, 02:22 AM   #2  

hello and welcome
Old 11-05-2005, 02:53 PM   #3  
Howie6267's Honey

S/C/G: 277 / See ticker / 160

Height: 5'9"

Hello, Ida - welcome.
Old 11-05-2005, 07:09 PM   #4  
My Motivator = Jillian!

Welcome Ida!
Old 11-06-2005, 07:11 PM   #5  

I am new to this board too. this is my first post but i've been reading for inspiration for about a week. You guys are really great at supporting each other.
I'm a 24 yr old E.M.T looking to lose 125 lbs. I've already managed to lose 20 of it on my own, went out and bought Jillian's book on my own for help and then found you guys on a random link-yay! I work about 80 hrs/wk, and don't have much free time at all-so i'm thankful to have found a group for support that i can access in my down time at work.
Ok, done boring y'all now. See ya around

Last edited by mavrneen; 11-06-2005 at 07:13 PM.
Old 11-06-2005, 10:55 PM   #6  
2 wheels is plenty :D

S/C/G: 264/195/150

Height: 5'4"

Welcome!!!!! EMT - dang girl...that's an admirable job. You are there for all of us - I hope we can be as helpful to you. Glad you found this site - it has been very helpful to me. See ya around!