Old 09-26-2006, 06:51 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 249/238/150

Smile Red Team Chat

Hi I am Kat!

I just wanted to say hi to all the team members! How is everyone doing?
I stayed op diligently the past two days and was able to return to the gym. I have been unable to go the past 3 weeks, due to an ankle injury and it definately had a negative impact on my weight & my head..

I was just curious on what others do for excerise?...I can't do any aerobics that have elevation in it, so I am limited in my choices.

Kat

GO BIG REDS
Old 09-26-2006, 10:37 PM   #2  
KAR

Hi Kat,
Sorry to hear about your ankle injury. Hope you are recovering nicely. I hope that you can start doing some light low impact excerising soon. Glad to hear that you have stayed op for the last few days.
As for excerising I love to walk. I do it either along with the WATP tapes or outside. I do a WATP tape every morning before going into to teach my Special Needs students. I have found that it helps clear my mind and put me in a good mood set for the day. I also am a member of Curves. Fell off the band wagon of going two to three times a week last month. But with this challenge have found the desire and motivation to go back. Went back last night for the first time in over a month. Hope to squeeze in one or two more visits this week. I also love to hike when I have the time and the weather is nice here in Ohio. Hope that helps you a little bit.
Keep up the good work and I am sure that you will have a great weigh-in this week.
Take care,
Kerry
Old 09-27-2006, 10:22 PM   #3  

Height: 5"5

I see some great numbers ladies great job. Keep up the good work. I am hopeing to start smashing soon . So mabe I pull out a few nubers. My Dh has just switched back from working evenings to days. So dinners now have changed again. I have to cook more again. SOOO big changes to get use to and work around. But I am going to make it. Have a great week.
Old 09-28-2006, 01:59 PM   #4  
Can't wait 2 be a goddess

S/C/G: 236/see ticker/165

Height: 5'8

Just stoppin in to say GO RED!!!!!!!!!!!!