Old 01-06-2013, 01:51 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 398/257/150

Height: 5'6"

Good Sunday Blue Team.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend.

LucyOlivia - Feel free to post your weight early on the official weigh-in thread if you won't be around on Sunday by the cutoff time. We've had people post their weight as early as Wednesday or Thursday if they weren't going to be around on Sunday. Good luck with the move.

Great to see all the familiar faces back as well as the new ones !!

Have a great day !
Old 01-06-2013, 02:07 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 196/146/135

Height: 5'5

Hi guys. This is my first biggest loser challenge and I'm quite excited for the extra motivation because I've stalled out recently and have just been hovering around 186-188 and not doing a **** of a lot to work toward my goal of 160 by june. I hate letting anyone down sothe team situation should be a great motivation.

Kim, I've already noticed a pattern emerging where I disappwar when I'm off track too foe the same reasons.
Old 01-06-2013, 02:41 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 224/See ticker/135

Blue team wooo!
Hoping to lose 20 pounds in this challenge. I'm a college student. Tomorrow is my first day of class. This will be my year though.
Old 01-06-2013, 02:54 PM   #19  
1500 Max!

S/C/G: 172/ticker/119

Thanks LeslieB! I can see you will be quite a formidable member of the blue team due to the fact you've lost 157 pounds already! Nice one!
Old 01-06-2013, 02:54 PM   #20  
Beautiful, Sexy, Skinny

S/C/G: 320/Ticker/200

Height: 5'10

I think we all disappear when we fall off track, from embarrassment or time or whatever, we do. But guess what? We always come back! The weight may win a battle or two but as long as we keep coming back it hasn't lost the war!
Old 01-06-2013, 02:57 PM   #21  
Nancy is on the go again

S/C/G: 190/ticker/140

Height: 5'3'

Hi Blue Team!
I'm going for 31 lbs weight loss, to reach 140. A normal BMI. That's my goal. And hoping to hitch on this January's New Year Resolution's Roller Coaster Ride, and make it there by March! Hahahaha... Lots of work. But no matter how big or small our goals are, we can do it. If we just do it.

KaeBae - I work on university campus, and I know the feeling of the craziness of a new semester! Wishing you the bestest!
Old 01-06-2013, 04:05 PM   #22  
DIANA

S/C/G: 179(H)/166/150(G)

Good Afternoon Blue Team. I'm new to 3FC and looking forward to this team challenge. I've been on other team challenges and really enjoy the inspiration we can give each other. I am working towards a pound loss per week, plus working on maintenance rules so no more yo - yoing.

SMSDreamer, I live in Maupin on the East side of Mt. Hood.

Rated, pre-planning is suppose to be the key to weight loss and maintenance, I'm impressed with your forethought.

Go BLUE!
Diana
Old 01-06-2013, 04:51 PM   #23  

Height: 5'8.5"

Hi everyone

I'm excited about the challenge but a bit nervous too because I have been on a horrible plateau since Dec. 23! Grrrrrr and I sure don't want to let the team down. But I am trusting that the scale will start moving again... my last rough plateau was 19 days. Then I lost quite a few all at once and then hit this one. Argh. But have to keep hanging in here!!
Old 01-06-2013, 07:48 PM   #24  

S/C/G: 230/223/150

Height: 5'9"

Hello all!

My name is Kate. I live in northern WI in a tiny rural town. I have always been a bit on the heavy side even when i was a kid. Now at 18 i weigh the most i ever have. I realized that when i graduate from high school at the end of may i dont want to look at the pictures we take and see the person i see now. My current weight is 225, i lost around ten pounds before starting this challenge. I hope to weigh around 150 by the end of the summer, but my short term goal is to weigh about 180 by my graduation. I really think i can do this and im excited to be a part of this team I really think having a group behind me and with me will really help keep me motivated. So here is to working towards the new me!! And to starting a new happy healthy lifestyle.
Old 01-06-2013, 07:49 PM   #25  
Never give up

S/C/G: 232/see ticker/150

Height: 5'5"

Hello everyone. I'm Kasey and I will be 26 tomorrow My highest weight was reached this past summer at 226. I've always been active growing up, but always had a hard time losing weight.

I used to be a zookeeper and was around 170 during that time. When I switched careers, my weight starting slowly creeping, then last year shot up very quickly without me changing any diet or exercise routines. I found out in August that I have hypothyroidism and then on New Years Eve I found that I have Hashimoto's. Now, I'm just trying to find what helps me lose the best as we try to get the medicine at the right dosage to balance my thyroid hormones.

I'm very excited about this challenge! I'm much more motivated this time around now that I know what is going on with my body.
Old 01-06-2013, 10:50 PM   #26  

S/C/G: 253/226/145

Height: 5'9

Hi everyone,
I'm Wendy and live in very rainy Oregon so my motivation has been hard to find since the holidays. I am excited to be in the challenge, I was in one other challenge quite a while ago, so long ago I can't remember if I finished it. Super excited to get to know my team mates and lose some weight with you guys!! Heading to the gym tomorrow morning to get a good workout in before work. Lets go blue team!!!!
Old 01-06-2013, 11:23 PM   #27  

Kasey
Old 01-06-2013, 11:35 PM   #28  

S/C/G: SW194/CW144/GW140

Height: 5.10

Kasey - Happy birthday!

Kate - I know that you can do it. Just keep that image of you in your head of looking and feeling good at your graduation.

Misti - I cant imagine that you will let us down. You are definitely going to be one of our biggest cheerleaders and I'm glad your on our team. I always read your posts of support to others.

I am really looking forward to tuesday. My parents will be heading home after visiting for the holidays. I love them visiting but it is impossible to be on a routine with them here.
Old 01-06-2013, 11:58 PM   #29  

Thank you, hiddenstar. What a kind thing for you to say. I am glad to be on your team also.

I counted, and there are 37 people on each team so it's going to be a great chat thread... can't wait for the rest of them to start checking in!
Old 01-07-2013, 12:02 AM   #30  
Beautiful, Sexy, Skinny

S/C/G: 320/Ticker/200

Height: 5'10

Working - Great! Im about 10 mins outside of portland myself. Great to know I have another oregonian on my team