Old 04-01-2011, 10:42 AM   #31  
Proud Bluezer 2011!!!

S/C/G: 277/170s/155

Height: 5'4"

I'm back for a min. Just to say hi! Drinking coffee .. and doing work paperwork. My 2 year old was throwing up yesterday.. hope its gone now! Don't want the bug here when the new baby comes.

Hope you all have a great day!!

Hugs, Selina
Old 04-01-2011, 07:30 PM   #32  
Doing something for me!

S/C/G: 210.8/see ticker/125-135

Good news for me guys....I GOT A NEW JOB! I much needed job. I had to take a freebie for the week since I am not at home this weekend. I haven't weighed since Wednesday morning and honestly I haven't been eating well as I am staying at my son's dad's house and being around him reminds me why I gained weight so easily lol. He is always eating! I am going to try to do better this month than last. I'll be moving out on my own with my sons soon so I will have better control of food and things in the house thank goodness. I am ready for my own space!

Selina: Good luck with the little ones!
Old 04-01-2011, 07:53 PM   #33  
Winning!

S/C/G: 287.8/276.6/142

Height: 5'3.5"

Yay about the job Page!!! You can get back on track this month =]

Selina - I hope your lil one feels better soon, I am glad you're feeling better Do you know when your new baby will be moving in?
Old 04-02-2011, 01:18 AM   #34  

Hi just a quick pop in I'm in bed again and may stag here all of tomorrow too.....LOL. That would look good durning the open house. Not sure if anyone will come it's a rain/snow mix right now and with the temp falling and 20cm of snow to come it will make very bad road conditions.

Page - Congratulations on the job that's awesome. Instead of taking a Freebie you just just put in the same weight as last week if you want. It just needs to be in by 10Ast on Sunday

I'll be back tomorrow to post some more
Old 04-02-2011, 03:11 AM   #35  

S/C/G: 200/see ticker/140

Height: 5'3"

Hey guys.
It's been a crazy week. My husband is in the middle of inprocessing at our duty station and I'm with him in a hotel room for this week which means no work outs! Eating healthy is somewhat of a struggle but im trying to do well. Instead of eating at the food courts and fast food places here on the base I bought Healthy Choice steam fresh meals to microwave in our room. We found a great apartment yesterday and already have the keys and will be moving all of our things out of storage this coming week. Things are so busy right now!
I can't wait to get back in my work outs. Being sick really threw me off and now that I'm better I'm stuck in a hotel room all day!
Well that's what's going on with me!
Old 04-02-2011, 10:53 AM   #36  
Doing something for me!

S/C/G: 210.8/see ticker/125-135

Bigmid: Thanks and okay I will just change it to my previous weight.
CocoLoco: Thanks! I can't wait to start. I have been out of work for over a year so it will be nice to have my own again lol.
Old 04-02-2011, 03:22 PM   #37  
Winning!

S/C/G: 287.8/276.6/142

Height: 5'3.5"

Kelsey - Is there a gym on base? I am not sure about all bases, but the four I spent time at while my husband was in the Air Force let spouses use the gym for free. (2 Army bases 2 Air Force) All you needed was your military i.d.. You could always call and ask in case you are really itching for a workout Since you are moving this week though, I am sure you will get some good workouts in, just from that hehe Congrats on finally moving in with your Hubby!
Old 04-02-2011, 05:02 PM   #38  

S/C/G: 226/226/140

Height: 5'4

everyone
I've been on plan this week but my daily weigh-ins have been all over the place. One day I'm up two pounds, the next I'm down 2 pounds, and today I'm up 3 pounds. So, I don't know what to expect for my official weigh-in tomorrow. I have a feeling that I am retaining a lot of water right now, as I worked my legs hard two days ago and my muscles are still really sore.

Selina, I hope your 2 year old is feeling better. BTW, great picture!

Page, congratulations on your new job, that is awesome

Jacky, I hope your open house is a success.

Kelsey, congratulations on your new apartment! Good luck with your move.

Have a wonderful day everyone
Old 04-02-2011, 05:47 PM   #39  

S/C/G: 200/see ticker/140

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by CocoLoco View Post
Kelsey - Is there a gym on base? I am not sure about all bases, but the four I spent time at while my husband was in the Air Force let spouses use the gym for free. (2 Army bases 2 Air Force) All you needed was your military i.d.. You could always call and ask in case you are really itching for a workout Since you are moving this week though, I am sure you will get some good workouts in, just from that hehe Congrats on finally moving in with your Hubby!
I'm pretty sure there is gym. I might have to check it out. Moving furniture will be a good workout too, though!
Old 04-03-2011, 01:47 AM   #40  

Hi sorry I didn't make it on here earlier....no reason just did my workout, then we were snowed out of having the open house, then pretty much just caught up with some of the stuff on the PVR.
Hoping for an okay WI tomorrow I saw an okay number this morning and ate good today but well see......fingers crossed.
Talk to you later.
Old 04-03-2011, 04:11 AM   #41  
Believing is Seeing

S/C/G: 260/188/150

Height: 5'6"

Here's to a winning week!

Started my new workout program, so I'm concerned next week will show a gain because of the muscle soreness, but I'm pleased to be using the weights now.

Congrats on the job Page, and Kelsey getting in a new place with hubby.

Good luck Jacky on your house and your numbers here.

I looked at the weights and looks like Angela had a big loss. Just 1 pound for me, but I'll take it. So many of us have done such a great job.

Hope its good news tomorrow night or Monday - go blue!!!

Dora

Last edited by Doragone; 04-03-2011 at 04:32 AM.
Old 04-03-2011, 04:34 PM   #42  

S/C/G: 226/226/140

Height: 5'4

Sorry team but I posted another gain this week My weight has been all over the place this week. I know I am eating healthy and exercising so I just have to trust that eventually I will start losing again.

Have a great day everyone!
Old 04-03-2011, 07:08 PM   #43  
Starting again Jan. 2013

S/C/G: 223/see ticker/145

Height: 5'5"

My weight is still up but I am happy to report that I have completed 11 days of P90X!! I am already stronger than I was at day 1. The pair of jeans I put on today were a little bit looser than they were a couple of weeks ago, so I know that I have at least lost inches wise. The weight will come off soon too. Maybe by next week I will drop the extra water weight.
Old 04-03-2011, 09:23 PM   #44  

Hi just a reminder that you only have 37min left to post your weight.

good luck everyone and hope you all had a great week

for those with the gains don't worry about it your eating healthy and exercising and that is the important thing. the weight will start to drop off soon enough.