Old 10-03-2010, 03:08 AM   #76  

S/C/G: starting size 18/ Goal size 10

Height: 5'5''

Just wanted to say hello to everyone, I only lost one pound this week, hopefully next week will be better.

LOL cat so sorry about your loss, many prayers to you.
Old 10-03-2010, 09:10 AM   #77  
no longer single

S/C/G: 225/220.5/150

Height: 5'5"

morning all i finally have a day off guess i'll just try to catch up on everything going on here
Old 10-03-2010, 11:13 AM   #78  

S/C/G: 140/137/125

Height: 5'2.5"

lolcat~~ sorry for your lost.
Old 10-03-2010, 11:38 AM   #79  
TEAM CUPID & BL BLUE TEAM

S/C/G: 306/see ticker/153

Height: 5'3

Happy Sunday Everyone!! Hope everyone has a great wi today. I am super stoked about mine. But it was expected... my body does such an odd thing. The first week (I consider this the last week of the month), I lose maybe 1-2 lbs, then the 2nd and 3rd I gain (some.. I try to keep it at a minimum) and hold water weight while TOM is here. But the last is always a huge drop. It was sooo discouraging at weigh ins until I saw the pattern. But this 6.6 lbs is a double for me... a great wi AND it put me at 35 lbs lost!!!!

fit.. Sorry to hear you had a bad week. Hope it was only nutrition wise. That's somethign easily fixed. Keep your chin up and make this week better.

Dream.. GREAT wi!! Congrats! Sounds like you have a nice weekend planned. I'm jealous of anyone with a good parade. The ones in my town are AWFUL!

ghost girl.. There's not an "ONLY" 1 lb. A loss is great, no matter the size!!

me4life.. enjoy your day off!
Old 10-03-2010, 01:38 PM   #80  

Morning everyone
I hope your having a great day so far and please remember to WI as soon as you can.

Sorry there have been no personals this week and I am going away to meetings all next week so no computer just the iphone so no personals then either. I will be reading and posting though so keep on chatting.

lolcat - so sorry for you loss

everyone else sounds like some very good losses will be posted this week so here's to the blue team taking the win again

I am off to value village today we have to dress up for one of our dinners and it's 80's theme so off to find some cheap clothes. Hard to pack all this extra stuff though and still only have it all in 1 suitcase.
Also worried as it's 5 days of buffet for Breakfast, Lunch, and dinner......oh my

Well I did not to bad this week posting a loss of 4.4 (but I gained from last weeks so it's actually a 9lb loss) detoxing rules

I'll be back later to do the totals and post the new threads Have a great day everyone.

PS - I have been trying to upload our sig but I guess I need to resize it first.
Old 10-03-2010, 01:55 PM   #81  

Way to go, Blue Team!

Congratulations to the biggest loser - babygrant
and the runners up - Khrungy, Jennie527, and Soon2BFitChick

Hope you all are having a great weekend! I'm gonna get out there and enjoy the wonderful weather (while it lasts)!!
Old 10-03-2010, 02:14 PM   #82  

Okay everyone the new siggy is on my profile you now just need to do a copy I know there is a formula but not sure what it is if someone tries it and it works please let the others know how to get it.

Thanks to NancyO for making this up for us
Old 10-03-2010, 04:56 PM   #83  

S/C/G: 210/206/154

Height: 5'6"

Sorry guys - I had good intentions to post daily and try to keep up with what's going on, but things crumbled early this week.

As for the questions of the week

1. Laziness/lack of willpower. I am easily persuaded by my sig other to eat junk, lay on the couch and watch movies instead of working out or getting stuff done around the house. I also have been wanting to sleep excessively lately, odd.

2. Empathy, I really enjoy connecting with the people I work with. I like to see the good in everyone and every situation.

This week I was definitely not on plan, but had a minor loss so I'm still really happy. I had a great yoga workout yesterday and think I'll try and go for a walk today since the weather has been unseasonally warm lately. Then it's off to pickle our beets. We are having a pickling spree this year - it's the first time we've had a big garden.

Lolcat - sorry to hear that your Grandad has passed away. I hope your family is doing okay.

MamaP - Zumba express? I've only done zumba classes, is that a DVD? I have a secret addiction to workout videos, where would I find that one?

Jacky - good for you for getting new clothes - you deserve it. What is the secret to your awesome weight loss? Good luck at the conference - enjoy yourself.

I'll try to be back again tomorrow,
Stacy
Old 10-03-2010, 06:39 PM   #84  

S/C/G: 230.8/see ticker/160

Height: 5'8

My son had a great birthday! He got a ton of lego stuff so he's in lego heaven, lol. I ended the night with a gallbladder attack, so that sucked, but other than that it was a great day!

I am showing a 1 lb loss from last week. I'm going to make an appointment with a nutritionist to see if she has any suggestions on protein sources that I can eat. So far it's a no-go with chicken, beef, pork, eggs, and all dairy. I can't do nuts because they are too high in fat for the gallbladder. I've bought some tofu but I'm waiting until the residual pain is gone from last nights gallbladder attack before I try it. I'm hoping I can find a protein source so my energy levels get up there farther.
Old 10-03-2010, 06:42 PM   #85  
Es ist ein neuer Tag!

S/C/G: Highest 280+

Height: 5' 7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Psyched Up View Post

MamaP - Zumba express? I've only done zumba classes, is that a DVD? I have a secret addiction to workout videos, where would I find that one?
It's a DVD. You have to order them off the internet or television. I got mine from Zumba.com. I think you can get them off of Amazon. I got the DVD set and one of the DVDs in the set is a 20-minute express workout. According to my GWF I burn about 200 calories in the 20 minutes. I haven't tried the other DVDs yet. I sent one to my daughter in North Carolina to use for a while so she doesn't have to buy any right now.
Old 10-03-2010, 08:15 PM   #86  

S/C/G: 235/188/150

Height: 5'6"

Hey Blue Team,

A tiny loss for me this week. Not quite what I had hoped for, but a loss is a loss. And next week will be bad, cause I'm at the same conference as Jacky. But after Thanksgiving, I'm going really push it so hopefully I can get into the 170s before Christmas.

Have a great week everyone!
Old 10-03-2010, 10:18 PM   #87  

Hi everyone heading over to do our totals so hope we kick some ... team butt...lol

For anyone that wants the banner you can add it to your signature by right clicking on it, save as onto your computer. Then go to user cp at the top left of your page. Click on edit signature. Add signature picture.

Good luck Blue Team
Old 10-03-2010, 11:09 PM   #88  

Well, darn. I thought I had the picture thing figured out but it didn't work right. Off to try again!
Old 10-03-2010, 11:12 PM   #89  

YAY! I got it. Thanks y'all!