Old 07-31-2010, 08:27 AM   #16  
Green Tomatoes

Height: 5'9"

Avezy44: me too! I was up all week, but brought it down to no change for this week. I'll take it!

TOM started this morning. For me, now, it's not monthly and always unexpected. I keep thinking that I've finally crossed over to menopause and, then, here it comes again! Still, that explains some of the erratic scale behavior of the last week.
Old 07-31-2010, 12:45 PM   #17  

Hi, sorry just a super fast hello for right now off to see a baseball game and Nancy will be here any minute and I still need to grab some breakfast. Talk to you all later.

Mercy - glad to see your back and actually taking a day off.
Old 07-31-2010, 03:11 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 230/230/140

Height: 5'3

Hey everyone!!! I amjust popping in quickly as I am home in between wedding events today.A friend of mine from high school is getting married, the ceremony was just beautiful! Later on I am going to go to the reception, but at home relaxing for a bit first.
I just had to come see how my girls were doing and to report that this morning idid D3 of W5 of C25k... which was a straight 20min run! OMGOSH I was so happy and proud of myself.. the first week I had a hard time running a minute! I was a little shocked even this morning that I was able to do it! Well I guess I best get moving here.. I am happy to see everyone and I will take time to catch up on personals later... I hope everyone is doin okay..
Old 07-31-2010, 11:32 PM   #19  
Slow and Steady

S/C/G: 353/see ticker/178

Height: 5'11''

I can't believe a whole week has flown by. The summer has just been going by so fast. It's been another busy week in my house. My kids go back to school next week and we did some kitchen remodeling this week. I just finished the painting in the kitchen and I am exhausted, both physically, and mentally. I feel like I have had a good week, but we will see what the scales say to me in the morning.

Congrats to The Blue Team for winning another week last week! We are rockin' it!
Old 08-01-2010, 01:06 PM   #20  
I can, I will, I do

S/C/G: Goal: 130

Height: 5'6"

So I am thinking all that weight was water weight from my TOM because I went from 185 to 183 sooo
Old 08-01-2010, 05:27 PM   #21  

S/C/G: 235/188/150

Height: 5'6"

Hey Blue Team,

Haven't been around much this week, been busy and haven't been on the computer much. So I had no loss this week, which sucks because this is my 1st week using my new gowear fit. Hopefully that means a big loss next week!
Old 08-01-2010, 06:25 PM   #22  

S/C/G: 227/195/135

Height: 5'4

Hi everyone. Just thought I'd check in before the week closed as I've been completely MIA. I have been exercising more than ever these last two weeks w/ my normal cycling plus a lot of p90x and I can definitely feel it. Problem is, it seems to be wreaking havoc with the scale. I know better than to be discouraged by a huge gain this week, but it's still a bit of a bummer.

Congrats to everyone who had a good week though and hugs to anyone that's struggling. See you all in the next thread!
Old 08-01-2010, 09:07 PM   #23  

Hi everyone the ball game was good yesterday it was fun to get out and do something different for a change. Did get in a good walk yesterday as well so that's something. Today I sat around and watched a couple movies then thought I better get my butt moving so went out and did the C25K W3D1 which involves a 3min run and I did it.......not fast but I did it.

Mercy03 - I hope you have that 2lb loss you deserve it after working so hard this summer. I think a lot of people are busier in the summer months that's why we lose so many people. I always look forward to the new challanges. Just hope I can make my goal for this one first

abreezies - Welcome home

Avezy44 - Congrats on you loss you seem to be losing so much so fast you never did tell us your secret

gardenerjoy - so many things women have to go through and that can affect our weight loss journey. Here's to next week

Angela - Awesome job on the 20min run I still can't even imagine that. WooHoo!!!!!!

OrganizedChaos - summer always seems to fly by for some reason.....I wish it was winter that would fly by and summer just take it's sweet old time. I think I might have to join you and Mercy in the remodeling catagory as I just read an email that my tenant was kicked out of my condo so time to improve it before re-renting. Looks like I need some time off work to go to BC

Nancy - next week will be your week to shine

ricepapr - awesome job on all the exercise and even though the scale isn't being very helpful your body must be seeing the effects of all that hard work.

Well after gaining 3lbs after weigh in (2 bad cheat days) I ended up still losing a pound. I think my exercising helped with that so I guess I really need to keep that up.

Don't forget to weigh-in you only have an hour.