Old 06-23-2010, 10:49 AM   #16  

S/C/G: 215/see ticker/150

Height: 5' 6"

today my daughter has her preschool graduation and last night we went to a turkish restuarant ..........i went a little overboard with my calories but since it was only grilled chicken w/o oil so didnt gain anything today........but TOM is here so im at a stall.
congrats misspriss way to go
Old 06-23-2010, 11:24 AM   #17  

S/C/G: 253/ticker/175

Height: 5'6"

Not having a good week so far....I'm having terrible TOM cravings. And I don't mean the icecream or chocoate kind....I'm talking whole stuffed crust pizza with a pie on the side sort of cravings. I feel like I haven't eaten in a week (it would be better if I hadn't ). I hope I get things back under control quick! It is looking like I'll need a freebie this week....
Old 06-23-2010, 08:57 PM   #18  

HI Red Team,
I hope everyone is doing great this week. So far so good for me, I applied for unemployment today, don't know if I'll get it or not, but will have to do something soon. I was very lazy today, there is so much to do and I just felt like not doing anything. My garden is full of weeds and I need to wash walls and ceiling in the next 2 rooms to paint. I got a good start yesterday but didn't finish it today.
Congrats to misspriss, our biggest loser, and to our runnerups too.
I hope everyone has a great week
Bettek
Old 06-23-2010, 09:02 PM   #19  

S/C/G: 177/157/138

Aw-Right Red Team Also Big Congrats to misspriss!

I was down one pound today which made me very happy. Now if it would just stay below 159! I am very tired of that number. Today's eating was on plan and I jogged on the treadmill for 30 minutes this evening. I originally tried to sneak into a very crowded Zumba class without a required number and two ladies started whispering and giving me the evil eye. That made me mad so I left. I guess I won't try that again! Ha-Ha.

Monte-Sorry you are having crazy food cravings. I highly recommend you don't eat the whole stuffed crust pizza!

2phatinV-Glad you had a fun day.

shan84-Almost there Girl. I'm getting excited for you too!
Old 06-23-2010, 09:12 PM   #20  

S/C/G: 172/ticker/140

Height: 5'3

I really don't think I should have been a "runner up " this week:

So far I don't have a clue about this calorie counting.
The first week I tried hard and was about 1200 cal.( my body is use to MORE calories.... (BIG CHANGE!)

2nd week== I had a stress week (hospital , family , (blah blah blah...)
My excuse for gaining weight.... ate, back up / near normal....( hated gaining)

3rd week-- I read calorie counting fourm -I did up on calories as someone suggested ( 15000 -1800): (smart chicks and lost 4 lbs I do not have this figured out yet
Old 06-23-2010, 09:21 PM   #21  

If Monte doesn't want that pizza? I will take it
Old 06-23-2010, 10:55 PM   #22  

S/C/G: 210/see ticker/130

Height: 5'2"

Blue eyes- how about we share it with Monte?

It was you I was referring to when I asked about MN. Not sure how I edited your name out. We go back 1-2 times per year to visit my family who all live in the St Paul area.

Eating is getting better. Dh even harvested lettuce from the garden for me today, though it was only about 1/3 of the amount I normally eat so I supplemented with fruit & yogurt.
Old 06-23-2010, 11:57 PM   #23  
MeTime

S/C/G: 421/287/220

Height: 5'10

Hey ladies. Only 3 working days left. I got a little packing done on the apartment last night. I haven't been to the gym at all this week, however, I have had lots of kinder classes this week and doing a lot of housework. Also working in a few 30 min WATP videos when I can. The time is going fast and I'm getting really excited.

Tomorrow (Friday) should go fast. I am only teaching 3 kinder classes in the morning, and then off in the afternoon. I will be running errands in town to the bank to send money home and to the phone company to end my cell phone contract. Things are moving fast.

On Saturday I have a pedicure and hair appointment. Then the bf and I are going to go get professional pictures done together (so nervous...at least I have 105lbs they don't have to photograph anymore! haha). Then having dinner with friends and watching the South Korea soccer match.

Hope everyone is having a good day!
Old 06-24-2010, 08:23 AM   #24  

S/C/G: 253/ticker/175

I did not eat the pizza, though I did eat some junk that I shouldn't have. But I am back on track today, and I'm moving forward....

Last edited by MonteCristo; 06-24-2010 at 08:23 AM.
Old 06-24-2010, 03:54 PM   #25  

Monte-Good for you for getting back on track today. Pizza disaster averted!

BlueEyes-Congrats for the 4 pound lost no matter what the reason.

CanadaMel-garden lettuce sounds delicious. Yum.

Still eating on plan. Today was 60 minutes body sculpting and 60 minutes of Zumba. The scale bounced back up today. Could 1500 calories a day actually be too much? It is so frustrating. I bought a new swimsuit today. It was a great price. I am pretty happy with it but I will be a lot happier when I manage to shrink some more of this belly fat! However if I lose anymore on top I am sunk!
Old 06-25-2010, 09:52 AM   #26  
On My Way

S/C/G: 325/ticker/145

Height: 5'5"

Hey everyone... sorry I haven't posted much this week... it has been completely crazy around here. I am off on a vacation later today, so I posted my numbers early in the weigh in thread. I also went ahead and marked next week as a freebie, but I am hoping I won't need to use it I just don't know what kinda of access to a scale I will have. Also, since I won't have access to MY scale the numbers may be different... we'll see. I have lost 2 lbs this week which is awesome considering the stress I have been under. Wish me luck at the airport by myself with a rambunctious 2 year old.. carseat strapped to my back diaperbag on my shoulder, and pushing a stroller... I should be completely inconspicuous
Old 06-25-2010, 11:22 AM   #27  

AmyMW-Yeah vacation! I must admit the airplane trip sounds a bit arduous to be considered part of the vacation. You are almost there though. What are you doing for your vacation?

I finally lost some weight today. I think I am finally past the dreaded 159. Hopefully. I went to the Y this morning for a step class and I am planning to clean the house today. Food is still on plan so far today but I keep having thoughts about food I have been avoiding. Like a glass of wine. MMMM I know I can plan for it but, one glass of wine almost always leads to at least one more. It is just easier not to have it at all. But I miss it!
Old 06-25-2010, 12:39 PM   #28  
fat-fighting ninja!

S/C/G: 276/seeticker/235

Height: 5'7

so ive decided to make a commitment to my self, 30 min of cardio a day, 30 min of strength training a day and sunday is my rest day.. need to make a routine.. all about the routine.. but now im off to float on the lake!
Old 06-25-2010, 05:23 PM   #29  

Happy Friday Red Team! So far so good. I just about went and had some fast food today but talked myself out of it
It has been something I had been doing alot in the past because I'm on the road for my job, but I haven't since I joined this challenge. Today was close though...

TERAPET--I'm still working on figuring out my calorie count also. I'm not sure yet what will work for me. A new swimsuit- good for you.

2phatinvictoria, good luck finding a routine that will work for you, that is a good plan. Your off to the lake again? Your sunburn must be better. Have fun

AmyMW--Congrats on your 2 lb loss Have fun on your vacation!

CanadaMel -Sent you a pm...

Hello everyone else!!!!
Old 06-26-2010, 12:46 AM   #30  
fat-fighting ninja!

S/C/G: 276/seeticker/235

Height: 5'7

BlueEyes65- Solarcaine and two days inside were my bestfriend!
I spent almost every day on the lake during the summer! And i just bought me some spf 70 sun screen!