Old 04-19-2010, 05:28 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 230/230/140

Height: 5'3

Default Blue Team WOSC Week 16 Chat

Morning Ladies!!! Way to go to all of our biggest losers... I was stunned by our numbers this week!! Everyone did great...
Although I was sad that we lost 3 members this week... dayoneagain, Nella and Mercy... you girls better still come hang out for the next week here anyway!
I hope everyone is ready to gear up for the summer challenge! I feel refreshed and ready to take on this once and for all... all or nothing! haha
everyone have a wonderfully blessed day!!!

Last edited by Cape Breton Chick; 04-19-2010 at 06:00 AM.
Old 04-19-2010, 09:34 AM   #2  
50 is the new 40!

S/C/G: 165/165/140

Height: All of 5ft Tall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Breton Chick View Post
Morning Ladies!!! Way to go to all of our biggest losers... I was stunned by our numbers this week!! Everyone did great...
Although I was sad that we lost 3 members this week... dayoneagain, Nella and Mercy... you girls better still come hang out for the next week here anyway!
I hope everyone is ready to gear up for the summer challenge! I feel refreshed and ready to take on this once and for all... all or nothing! haha
everyone have a wonderfully blessed day!!!
I didn't forget to weigh in per se, I just put it off because I was at Universal/Islands of Adventure all day and decided to take a nap, then check my e-mail and such online and well, it's morning!!!!

I will be here for the last 2 weeks and then of course the summer challenge.
Old 04-19-2010, 10:26 AM   #3  
hand to mouth disease?

S/C/G: 261/see ticker/175

Height: 5'6"

You mean you can't win the million dollars? There is a million dollars, and that's what I've been scheming and backstabbing this whole season for, right?

Lol.
Old 04-19-2010, 10:27 AM   #4  
Proud Bluezer 2011!!!

S/C/G: 277/170s/155

Height: 5'4"

Good morning ladies!! Gotta go make coffee. Need some!

I feel good. Waiting for the baby is hard but feel excited again since I know it will be any day or time I'll get a call. I love babies!

Yes, the hair is happy. Glad I went ahead and cut it more. Feels so much better now.

Well, hope you all have a super awesome wonderful OP day today.

Hugs, Selina
Old 04-19-2010, 10:30 AM   #5  
50 is the new 40!

Quote:
Originally Posted by weebleswobble View Post
You mean you can't win the million dollars? There is a million dollars, and that's what I've been scheming and backstabbing this whole season for, right?

Lol.

??????????????????
Old 04-19-2010, 10:40 AM   #6  
hand to mouth disease?

Bigmid, to answer your question about SBD...

SBD is great, especially if you have problems with cheating. There are lots of options and you can do it out to eat easily and you don't feel like you are being deprived. Especially if you can cook (or have time to cook). If you don't have time to cook, you do need to enjoy having salads or low-carb tortilla wraps.

For me, I have taken a break from the kitchen. I make my husband do it all. LoL. It's my "AA" way of saying "I don't want to touch the food, food is not special, it's just for energy." I have prepped/cooked now and then...maybe 2-3 special meals a month. I think this summer I will slowly get back into it (once the garden starts churning, we'll have a lot of mostly-veggie foods). Hubby makes sure I stay on plan and there is nothing "bad" in the house. I make sure I am on plan outside (well, mostly). I am gone 3 days a week for school. I eat a lot of subway or Starbucks (egg sandwiches) or yogurts or something.

I also am taking a medication that severely curbs my appetite (this is a side effect of the med, and not the intent of the med) which I started in August. I am one of the lucky people who gets this side effect, and although it has a lot of icky side effects, I am riding the icky ones as long as I can trying to take advantage of this one (the pharm info calls it "anorexia", it literally makes me feel full all the time, and some food taste bad sometimes. It doesn't make skinny people feel fat, although I have some body dysmorphia anyway just from losing weight and being used to being the fattest person in the room).

So, because of the med, I realized I was not getting enough calories on SBD, so I've switched from SBD to "Weeb's version of SBD that has more carbs in it that is calorie counting to make sure she gets 1200 calories or more every day" So I order a subway footlong turkey with cheese and lots of veggies and a pack of apples, but often eat it through the day, and try to eat a few other things.

Wow, that felt like therapy. If anyone gets migraines or epilepsy I can tell you offline about the med.
Old 04-19-2010, 10:42 AM   #7  
hand to mouth disease?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercy03 View Post
??????????????????
We did sign up for Biggest Loser to win a prize, right?

Just channeling Melissa Morgan...
Old 04-19-2010, 10:54 AM   #8  
50 is the new 40!

[QUOTE=weebleswobble;3254657]We did sign up for Biggest Loser to win a prize, right?

Just channeling Melissa Morgan... [/QUOTE

LOL, I'll win the summer challenge. I promise you that.

The witch is dead, remember?

Congrats to our losers, amazing weight loss there!

@ Echo, so glad for you! You sound like you have really kind and loving parents.Good luck on finding the car you want.
Old 04-19-2010, 11:07 AM   #9  

Congratulations to Muffentop for being the biggest loser and to my fellow Runners Up fukuokafan, weebleswobble, & mageorge awesome job from everyone this week.

Angela - how did the first session go with your trainer?? Are you sore today??

Mercy03 - I hope you had fun at Universal/Island Adventure land that would have been a lot of walking. Glad you are staying with us though.

Soon2BFitChick - Hows the coffee???/....can you function now...lol having mine as I type this.

weebleswobble - It's about over all heath and wellness not the money.....besides I in for the at home prize....LOL
I don't really have a problem with cheating it's just that I'm at a point where it is coming off very slowly and I wish it would come off a bit faster. After all I can put on 5lbs in a weekend why can't I take off 5lbs in a weekend...LOL Thanks for all the info I may have to look more into that..I am a carboholic though so not to sure. I think I need that side affect....don't want the illness associated just the meds. I was on an actual diet drug years ago and it was the most fantastic thing ever. I lost 90lbs on it and was never hungry I had to make myself eat as I know the importance of food for fuel. I always kept thinking is this how thin people feel....not ever thinking about food and wanting to eat...just eating because they are a) hungry or b) they need fuel. Then is was banned from the market. Too bad. I even weaned myself off to only 1 pill a week and it still worked.

Well enough rambling from me this morning I will finish my coffee then head to the basement for some exercise and then have to do my taxes. Have a great day ladies.
Old 04-19-2010, 04:58 PM   #10  
hand to mouth disease?

my secret confession, I kinda liked Melissa Morgan. I thought she made good TV.
Old 04-19-2010, 05:11 PM   #11  
50 is the new 40!

Quote:
Originally Posted by weebleswobble View Post
my secret confession, I kinda liked Melissa Morgan. I thought she made good TV.
LOL I love to hate her, and yes she did make good t.v.
Old 04-19-2010, 07:28 PM   #12  
ars
looking for onederland

S/C/G: 300/ticker/165

Height: 5'9"

Hey blue girlies!

I am feeling so blah today, TOM is not being good to me right now (not that it is ever good). Work was extra crazy and we were short staffed so I didn't get to give any less than 100% (would have loved to slug out and operate at like 80%, and actually sit down for lunch). I hope you all are having a better day than me! I'm looking forward to Wednesday...don't have to do anything at all that day, and right now that sounds awesome.
Old 04-19-2010, 09:49 PM   #13  
50 is the new 40!

2 1/2 pounds loss at my TOPS groups tonight!
Old 04-19-2010, 09:56 PM   #14  
Proud Bluezer 2011!!!

S/C/G: 277/170s/155

Height: 5'4"

Yeah, why is it that all the Texans who get on reality shows aren't the best people?? Melissa really did not care if not one person liked her. And we don't all have accents. LOL! I couldn't go that far with a game, playing so hard that everyone KNEW I was.. I'd be playing though, I wouldn't be like the ones who say they are there only for the experience. I get that. But I also get the moolah part of it all. Wonder who will win? Hmmm...

Oh my coffee was good Bigmid. Yummm I'm about to go nite nite with my babies. Long day, longer one tomorrow.

Hugs to you all, Selina
Old 04-19-2010, 11:45 PM   #15  
hand to mouth disease?

woah. I lost another pound today...as of today, my BMI is "no longer obese"

I have to say that "just being overweight" but wearing a size 10/12 and being "no longer obese" is pretty dang annoying. LOL.