3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Biggest Loser Challenges (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/biggest-loser-challenges-225/)
-   -   Blue Team WOSC Week 9 Chat (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/biggest-loser-challenges/195587-blue-team-wosc-week-9-chat.html)

weebleswobble 03-07-2010 02:39 PM

:) Well, my ticker shows that I've lost a pound! woo! 189, isn't that soo far into onederland!

Catsgetnhealthy 03-07-2010 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dayoneagain (Post 3185435)
191.5! :D So four pounds down this week. Woooooo! :yay:

:woohoo: That's awesome!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by babygrant (Post 3187557)
Because I started out this week a few pounds higher than my last weigh in that I used my freebie for, my weight won't show as much of a loss at all. As of today it's 0.2 lower than two weeks ago. But I started out monday at 202.0 lbs and as of today I'm 199.6 lbs.

BUT..I started the 30 Day Shred on Monday and my hubby did my measurements for me on monday and then again yesterday after 4 days of doing the 30DS and I've lost 2 inches off my upper arms, 1 inch off my tummy, and 1/2 inch off my thighs and hips. :carrot: So I'm keeping up with this workout and going to throw 3 days of 20 or 30 minute cardio into there and I know it's going to work for me!

:cp: :bravo:That's amazing inches gone in such a short time!!! Keep up the good work!!!

Me I've had a sucky week :mad: Monday was awesome, Tuesday went to work and started feeling like :censored: I guess I got some weird stomach thing, it felt like I'd been punched repeatedly in the stomach. Hurt to walk, hurt to lay down. I only got in a mile a day on Tues, Wed, and Thurs. Even my belly dancing class was canceled Thursday night as the teacher had a stomach thing going on too. I'm so far behind on my goal for the month. But am feeling better this weekend and got in my 4 mile punch up your walk. So I'm hellbent on making up those lost miles to catch myself up. I was surprised that I even lost a pound this week. But I really want to make the goal I set for this challenge too and a pound a week ain't going to cut it! I'm hanging in there and WILL NOT GIVE UP OR IN!!!! I will not let myself down anymore when it comes to get healthy.
I hope everyone has a great rest of the day. I taped BL, so will probably watch that tomorrow sometime.
Talk to you tomorrow.

retiredone 03-07-2010 08:17 PM

Hello ladies. I lost 1 of the 2 pounds I gained last week so there's hope. My back is feeling much better so tomorrow I'll venture forth on my walking again. Hope next week is another good one for everyone.

Nella 03-07-2010 09:36 PM

I haven't been on here much girls sorry... I've been otherwise occupied ;) Trying to make babies is time consuming, lol.

Hope everyone had a great weekend!!! I actually got some gardening done today. Planted all my veggie beds.

Did my measurements tonight. Since the end of January I have lost an inch in my waist and hips, .5 inch in my thigh and fore arm, 1.5 inches in my bicep, and my calves have stayed the same, lol. I can't really measure chest easily, but I am down to a 33 for my ribcage measurement. I was a 37/38 when I started losing.

So the weight is stable, but I'm losing inches. That makes me feel tons better! Thanks BabyGrant for reminding me to do measurements!

weebleswobble 03-07-2010 09:52 PM

Nella! :) Lol :) ha ha ha.

Are you really planting veggies already? We are just now starting tomato and pepper plants in Indiana. Soooo jealous.

Isabella, can you swim or something? I am anxious for you, you must be climbing the walls!

Cats, will the extra 2 weeks help you get to goal? :)

babygrant 03-07-2010 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by weebleswobble (Post 3188997)
:) Well, my ticker shows that I've lost a pound! woo! 189, isn't that soo far into onederland!

YAY!!!! Great job. BTW thank you for your response to my other thread, you know which one it is. ;) I updated there this morning...not sure if anyone has responded yet.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Catsgetnhealthy (Post 3189219)
Me I've had a sucky week :mad: Monday was awesome, Tuesday went to work and started feeling like :censored: I guess I got some weird stomach thing, it felt like I'd been punched repeatedly in the stomach. Hurt to walk, hurt to lay down.

Ooh, that doesn't sound good!!! :( I wonder what was wrong!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by retiredone (Post 3189373)
My back is feeling much better.

There's nothing worse than a sore back. I'm so glad it's feeling better!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nella (Post 3189433)
I haven't been on here much girls sorry... I've been otherwise occupied ;) Trying to make babies is time consuming, lol.

Hahahahahaha.

Quote:

Originally Posted by weebleswobble (Post 3189448)
Are you really planting veggies already? We are just now starting tomato and pepper plants in Indiana. Soooo jealous.

That's what I was thinking! We have another 2 months before we can plant. :(