3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Biggest Loser Challenges (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/biggest-loser-challenges-225/)
-   -   Blue Team WOSC Week 9 Chat (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/biggest-loser-challenges/195587-blue-team-wosc-week-9-chat.html)

babygrant 03-03-2010 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dayoneagain (Post 3182723)
I set the alarm for 7am, but when it went off I got up and started working on my essays - I can't afford to use any spare time doing anything else right now.

You deserve a huge kudos for your dedication towards your schooling. Sometimes we need to prioritize things and at this point your essays need to be done, so just keep the eating on track and the rest will come later. I bet you'll have an awesome number tommorow!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nella (Post 3182554)
Eating is back on plan for the most part. I'm not officially tracing calories, but I am about where I should be for the day. And now 4 cups of water down!

:carrot:

babygrant 03-03-2010 08:26 PM

So what did everyone think of The Biggest Loser last night?

I had a great day today. Spent some time with my mom, sister, grandma, auntie and nephew. Stayed on track with my eating, got the 30 Day Shred in, and scored a bike trainer on freecycle! Hubby set up my bike on it so I'm going to put it in the basement in our workout area and I'll be set! I have plans to try it out tonight and then whoop my hubby's butt at a game of darts. ;) Feeling happy and thankful for everything in my life!

Hope you all are doing fabulous!

ars 03-03-2010 09:22 PM

Hey everyone! I hope you are having an okay week so far.

I went off plan tonight with drinks and dinner. BUT, I am pretty sure I'm still at or close to my calories in being equal to my calories burned, so I'm not freaking out about it. Even if I'm over, that's okay too. The reality is, that sometimes, I have no control over the food offered. Normal weight people deal with the same thing, and they manage fine because their overall eating habits are healthy and can cushion a splurge. This is something I will have to learn to accept. I am actually glad I'm viewing tonight this way...I feel like I've changed my ideas now. In the past I would blow the whole day, have even more wine, follow that up with excesses of bad food, feel really bad about myself, and maybe go on like that for days or longer. Nope, not any more...I had fun tonight and will leave it at that!

weebleswobble 03-03-2010 10:35 PM

ars, my best food choice was KFC tonight. I had a grilled chicken breast and some green beans. We'll see how that pans out on Sunday. :)

I spend 3 days away from home every week with no kitchen & usually just eat whatever I can scrounge (and I don't have time to get the best salads/etc)...

dayoneagain 03-04-2010 04:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by babygrant (Post 3183220)
You deserve a huge kudos for your dedication towards your schooling. Sometimes we need to prioritize things and at this point your essays need to be done, so just keep the eating on track and the rest will come later. I bet you'll have an awesome number tommorow!!!

Haha, my head was so full of stress and information that I lost track of my days. My weigh in is Friday, haha, oh dear me... Anyway, you're right about prioritising. I don't feel as guilty now.

Ars - I feel like I'm in the same place right now and it's a great feeling. I guess this is the normal way to feel about eating habits? :)

Mercy03 03-04-2010 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by babygrant (Post 3183223)
So what did everyone think of The Biggest Loser last night?

Hope you all are doing fabulous!

I'll tell you what I think:D Michael sucks, manipulative, greedy narcissitic personality. He only cares where his next meal is coming from.:D

The teams he choose tells me that he is trying to protect himself in case he doesn't do well.

Why does it matter to me? After all it's a game and they all are trying to win right? Well, if I play a game, I want to win fair and square.

I hope the black team kicks his ***. He' the new Melissa Morgan to me.:D

That's all.

weebleswobble 03-04-2010 06:19 PM

I haven't weighed myself since Sunday....but today I went to Goodwill (I've given up buying new clothes since Christmas, those clothes are falling off me again (14s). I bought a 12 jacket, a casual blazer, a pair of 12 jeans, and a pair of size 10 (TEN!) Liz Claiborne Jeans. I'm just a little thrilled. :)

And the fact that my purchase was $14 isn't bad either!

babygrant 03-04-2010 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mercy03 (Post 3184400)
I'll tell you what I think:D Michael sucks, manipulative, greedy narcissitic personality. He only cares where his next meal is coming from.:D

The teams he choose tells me that he is trying to protect himself in case he doesn't do well.

Why does it matter to me? After all it's a game and they all are trying to win right? Well, if I play a game, I want to win fair and square.

I hope the black team kicks his ***. He' the new Melissa Morgan to me.:D

That's all.

Hehe....great minds think alike. ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by weebleswobble (Post 3184974)
I bought a 12 jacket, a casual blazer, a pair of 12 jeans, and a pair of size 10 (TEN!) Liz Claiborne Jeans. I'm just a little thrilled. :)

And the fact that my purchase was $14 isn't bad either!

That's awesome!!!!! :carrot:

babygrant 03-04-2010 06:29 PM

I'm in onederland.....again. LOL. Not a celebration I want to have over and over. I first reached it Feb 15th but then went on a 2 week hiatus and gained back weight and went over 200. Argh. But I'm there again and for the last time!

It's hubby's birthday tommorow but he works tommorow so we are having a little celebration tonight....which involves a homemade banana cream pie. ;) I shall behave though.

weebleswobble 03-04-2010 06:53 PM

have a lot of banana and a little cream. :)

yaaay 199! :)

ars 03-04-2010 07:17 PM

@weebleswobble - Congrats on the smaller clothes! I need new pants for work (scrubs)...I am feeling like I'm in clown pants some days! Thank goodness for elastic waistbands! Don't forget to update your siggie!

babygrant 03-04-2010 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ars (Post 3185029)
@weebleswobble - Congrats on the smaller clothes! I need new pants for work (scrubs)...I am feeling like I'm in clown pants some days! Thank goodness for elastic waistbands! Don't forget to update your siggie!

I feel like a clown in my scrubs too. I hate scrubs...but there's NO way I'm wearing regular clothes with the amount of...er...bodily fluids I deal with on a daily basis. HA!

Bigmid 03-04-2010 10:15 PM

Hi everyone I have been reading the posts but I have actually had a crazy week so haven't actually posted myself. I didn't take notes while reading this time so sorry no personals. I just hope that everything stays good with all of you and those who are still sick get well soon.

I have been trying to be good my eating is on track and so is my exercise. I will be weighing in tomorrow as I have that event on Saturday and there is no way I would want to post my weight on Sunday:) I am hoping for a loss tomorrow but I have been feeling chubby this week. I am still hoping for the best though.

Have a great night everyone.

dayoneagain 03-05-2010 03:09 AM

191.5! :D So four pounds down this week. Woooooo! :yay:

Shame the 3FC tickers aren't working at the moment - I wanted to see it FINALLY go down a bit.

Should be out of the 190s next week! :D

Hope everyone is feeling good.xxx

Mercy03 03-05-2010 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dayoneagain (Post 3185435)
191.5! :D So four pounds down this week. Woooooo! :yay:

Shame the 3FC tickers aren't working at the moment - I wanted to see it FINALLY go down a bit.

Should be out of the 190s next week! :D

Hope everyone is feeling good.xxx

Congratulations!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bigmid (Post 3185253)
Hi everyone I have been reading the posts but I have actually had a crazy week so haven't actually posted myself. I didn't take notes while reading this time so sorry no personals. I just hope that everything stays good with all of you and those who are still sick get well soon.

I have been trying to be good my eating is on track and so is my exercise. I will be weighing in tomorrow as I have that event on Saturday and there is no way I would want to post my weight on Sunday:) I am hoping for a loss tomorrow but I have been feeling chubby this week. I am still hoping for the best though.

Have a great night everyone.

Hiya Bigmid, nice to hear from you:)

@ Nella Back to 30day shred for me, what workout s are you doing?

@ Babygrant :carrot::carrot: on your weight loss

To everyone else, have a great day!