Height: 5'3

Wink Blue Team Week 7 Chat

Have at it girls.
Old 10-26-2009, 11:11 AM   #2  
The Dyslexic Typo Queen

S/C/G: 209/155/120

Talking

Sorry no personals today but I did read all the posts and got caught up so I wanna say, Congratz to everyone losing, rededicating and fulfilling their spiritual needs.

I seem to have lost 1 of the 2 pounds I gained last week w/out even trying so this week, I'm actually going to try. We still haven't fixed my car but I have GOT to move this body so I am going to start out slow and do a WATP's today and get back on track with my eating. My body actually starts hurting if I don't get up and move it.

The teenaged drama seems to have taken a back-seat once again so hopefully life can get back to normal now. I still feel a little juicy in the head (sinuses I think) but it's not too bad.

Anyhoo, you girls have a Great week. I haven't kept up with what team has been winning or losing, has anyone else????
Old 10-26-2009, 11:20 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 212/ticker/140

Height: 5'2"

Hi guys!

I can't believe it's already Halloween at the end of the week! Is it really the end of October already?
And seeing your Christmas goal at the end of your post Diva...it's creeping up to fast!

Have a great week everyone!

~Suzie

everyone!

Old 10-26-2009, 11:26 AM   #4  
The Dyslexic Typo Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzie42 View Post
Hi guys!

I can't believe it's already Halloween at the end of the week! Is it really the end of October already?
And seeing your Christmas goal at the end of your post Diva...it's creeping up to fast!

Have a great week everyone!

~Suzie

everyone!

Girl, don't I know it! I was just counting the weeks this morning. If I lose 2 lbs a week it'll get me at 18 pounds by Christmas, and that's close enuff!
LOL!

Anyhoo, I made us a Week 7 Food & Exercise Diary, but I forgot to put week 7. I hope a MOD will come fix that for me. I hope I got the dates and everything correct. I obviously need more coffee this morning..
Old 10-26-2009, 01:13 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 226/226/140

Height: 5'4

Good morning everyone

I've got the flu so I won't be posting much until I feel better. I don't have much of an appetite so I should be able to stay on track with food, lol. I hate not being able to exercise though.

Have a great day!
Old 10-26-2009, 01:22 PM   #6  
Go Blue Team!

S/C/G: 197.6/195.8/140

Good morning ladies!!!!

TOM is gone - WAHOO! I over ate a little bit this weekend, but not tragic. I still haven't gotten back into my workouts. Every time I make plans to workout, something gets in my way. I did get some caulking and painting done this weekend, so at least I was moving for part of it.

So I was cooking some stuff we had in the fridge/freezer so that I could clear stuff out before buying new. I made some tuna steaks and scallops for dinner Saturday - yum yum!! And when I put it into my Fitday I was shocked! I knew tuna was low, but it's lower in calories than chicken! So I had a huge 5 ounce piece and it was only 194 calories. So cool! And the scallops were pretty low too, 30 calories per ounce. I just pan seared them with a little olive oil and some Cajun seasoning.

So, congrats to all on the losses this week! Good job to all that maintained! And don't worry about it those that gained, this is a new week! let's make it great!
Old 10-26-2009, 01:33 PM   #7  
The Dyslexic Typo Queen

I hope ya feel better soon Narnia!

Nella, I hear on the something or someone getting in the way of a planned workout, grrrrr! That's been the story of my life for the last 3 weeks.

I did just do a 2 mile WATP w/weights so I feel pretty good about that. Now off t primping and trying to sched a haircut for myself.

All.
Old 10-26-2009, 01:41 PM   #8  
50 is the new 40!

S/C/G: 165/165/140

Height: All of 5ft Tall

Morning everyone

Congratulations and good work to those who lost weight, and to those like me who celebrated their weight loss then gained it back , well, get back to work!

I am going to do a challenge a day, Ms. Retire, Echo, Diva, you with me?
Old 10-26-2009, 02:52 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 216.25/210.75/148

I missed weigh in last week (too sick), and now I'm up a tiny bit. UGH! Oh well. Slowly gaining energy back. No exercise for almost 2 wks, so my body is just trying to figure out what exercise is again!
Hope you all are having a great week!
Old 10-26-2009, 04:43 PM   #10  
Isabella

S/C/G: 180/154.5/125

Height: 5 feet 2 inches

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercy03 View Post
Morning everyone

Congratulations and good work to those who lost weight, and to those like me who celebrated their weight loss then gained it back , well, get back to work!

I'm up for it Mercy! Who else is going to join us. I'm old and I'm doing them.

Narnia and Mebhealthy, so sorry you are not feeling well. I'd send hugs but I might catch your bugs. Ah, what the heck. Hope you're all better soon.

Good to see you up and at it, Diva. You'll soon have all that extra baggage walked away even if you can't get to the gym.

Nella, it's great when you find food that you really like and it's low cal.

Suzie
, I'm like you--can't believe the month is over!! How'd that happen?

Well, hello people. I kind of took it easy the weekend with the challenges but I did my 5 km walk every day which doesn't always get done on the weekend. So I feel good about that. I'd love to be at goal by Christmas but I'm not making any promises. Been there, done that! So I'm just keeping on plan and hoping something falls off me.

Let's have a great week, Blue Team.

Last edited by retiredone; 10-26-2009 at 04:44 PM.
Old 10-26-2009, 04:53 PM   #11  
50 is the new 40!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercy03 View Post
Morning everyone

I'm up for it Mercy! Who else is going to join us. I'm old and I'm doing them.
I love your attitude and spirit Retire, you are such a good role model

I think you, me and Echo cover 5 decades, and you match the both of us on every challenge lol, let's see if I can come up with something new for all of us this week.
Old 10-26-2009, 05:20 PM   #12  
Isabella

S/C/G: 180/154.5/125

Height: 5 feet 2 inches

Thank you Mercy. You've got me blushing.
Old 10-26-2009, 06:30 PM   #13  

S/C/G: 199/160/149

Height: 5.5

Below is an update on my ds's darling friend. Things are definitely looking better for him and his family. Please continue to keep them in your prayers.

Due to Robbie being in a rehabilitation unit, we as a family get to spend 4 hours a day with him, and the rest of the day he is busy with occupational, physical, and speech therapy. Robbie is recovering well.. actually he's recovering extraordinarily well in my personal opinion. He is communicating with the family and nurses although he is still unable to project his voice (due to tract). He has mastered the art of using his hands to signify what he wants/needs/means, but he can also mouth words or use a white board to write down anything.a He knows about all of the support that everybody has shown, and he is truly amazed. He can't wait to get back home, and get out of that hospital.

Robbie will be able to access the internet in due time, thanks to Frank . Frank stopped by yesterday to visit Robbie and surprised him with a new computer. It will not be long before Robbie is online thanking you himself, thanks to Frank.

Sorry for the lack of updates, but Robbie has made it through the toughest part of the battle. As Robbie makes breakthrough progress with his rehab, you all will be informed. There really are no timelimes or guestimates on any medical information, such as traveling back home. As I'm sure you could all respect, brain injuries are very fragile, and each person's recovery is very unique. One thing I can say though is that with each day that passes by, he is one day closer to coming home. He hopes to see you all soon.

Last edited by maryshady; 10-26-2009 at 06:32 PM.
Old 10-27-2009, 09:26 AM   #14  

S/C/G: 253/ticker/175

Height: 5'6"

If you would like to see an unofficial version of your results for week 6, I've posted the results in the Red Team Week 7 Chat.
Old 10-27-2009, 09:57 AM   #15  
50 is the new 40!

WEEK 6 RESULTS -Thanks MonteCristo!!!!!!!!!!

BIGGEST LOSER

Nixmom - 4.0lbs (1.97%)

RUNNER UPS

Nella - 3.2lbs (1.82%)
Narnia99 - 3.0lbs (1.51%)
GirlyGirlSebas - 3.6lbs (1.44%)

TOTAL TEAM WEIGHT LOSS

27.3lbs

TOTAL TEAM WEIGHT LOSS PERCENTAGE
0.35%

Congrats Nixmom, Nella, Narnia99 and GirlygirlSebas!