Old 06-25-2009, 10:33 AM   #31  
Eat Less Move More

S/C/G: 186/164/125

Height: 5'3"

yes.... where is everyone. Come on Red Team check in and let us know how you're doing.

I feel really good this morning after getting back on the treadmill first thing in the morning the last couple days. I really need to stick with it, back to what worked so well the first few months of my journey.

Being honest with myself I know exactly why the scales have stopped moving or have moved so slow the last couple months; no consistency!!

So yesterday I was watching CNN and they reported that an extra 10-20 lbs. could help you live longer..... hmmmm do you think this is a case of telling the people what they want to hear?
Old 06-25-2009, 10:35 AM   #32  
Believe it, be it

S/C/G: 198/ticker/125

Height: 5'0"

Hey team. I am pretty tired today. I did my JM Cardio Kickbox workout before work yesterday and then went to the gym for another 30 minutes last night for a workout. I've also lowered my calories this week to 1200-1300 again from the 1400 I was eating. Looking forward to sleeping in on my full day off this Sunday.
Old 06-25-2009, 10:46 AM   #33  

S/C/G: 253/ticker/175

Height: 5'6"

I don't think I'll get in much exercise today, maybe an hour of walking. I have to go meet with Dad's divorce lawyer tonight........you know, somethings are just not fair. Both of my parents are losing weight through this ordeal, and it is making me want to jump into a giant tub of ice cream. I wish stress would speed up my metabolism, I'd be a skinny mini in no time.
Old 06-25-2009, 01:55 PM   #34  
mtiger

S/C/G: 251.5/177/145

Height: 5'4"

Wink

My comp. is broke. Will be out about 5 days. DD is letting me use hers. Posting will be random for a while.

The trip to Chicago was fun. Even though I didn't track food I maintained. I am happy with that. I probably won't lose anymore until after TOM on the 5th. We'll see. I am writing down food again and continue to workout daily. Hopefully some more weight will come off.
Old 06-25-2009, 02:06 PM   #35  
Keep Chuggin'

S/C/G: 166/150/120

Height: 5'1"

Not doing great, how can one justify eating chocolate while watching back episodes of the biggest loser?!?
Old 06-25-2009, 02:23 PM   #36  

Quote:
Originally Posted by miriam101 View Post
Not doing great, how can one justify eating chocolate while watching back episodes of the biggest loser?!?
Oh, I bet that is easy. Several times I'll get all dressed up in my workout clothes and be heading out the door for a workout, and get totally waylaid by the icecream in the garage fridge on the way out.
Old 06-25-2009, 06:43 PM   #37  

S/C/G: 210/see ticker/130

Height: 5'2"

I'm heeeere-(I think) Holding steady weight wise, but life is just crazy- last week of school for the kids, dh is busy with work commitments so I'm flying solo for a few days....Just having a 'Calgon take me away' moment.

trying to SOP as best I can and hope to be back on track asap!
Old 06-25-2009, 07:29 PM   #38  

S/C/G: 298/see ticker/180

Height: 5'7"

Still doing good here. I've lost all the stupid period bloating weight, and have lost another lb. I was down to 236.2 this AM. My goal was 235, as I knew I didn't really weigh 242, like I did on Sunday. We'll see though.

I went for a bike ride last night, and the night before. I plan to go again tonight.
Old 06-25-2009, 10:14 PM   #39  

S/C/G: 270/252.0/150

Height: 5'7

Hey Rockets! Busy week last week with VBS. This week work is crazy and the kids are at camps all over the place.

My eating and water is good. Exercise is bad. I know I'd be amazed if I could just get my entire act together for the same week!

You girls losing and working so hard are doing GREAT and inspiring me so much!
Old 06-25-2009, 10:54 PM   #40  

Hi All,
Hope everyone is having a good week, it's been hot here and busy but some good things have been happening. DD is taking swim lessons and doing well. She is taking private lessons this year and loves her teacher. Last year she had a bad experience in a group lesson and has been scared of takinglessons, but she has even been putting her head under water and wanting to go to the pool. TOM is here so no pool this week even tho it would feel so good.
Next good thing, a friend is moving away and going back to school and has given me his eliptical. I need to pick it up and find a place for it, but I've been looking at them and wanting one for quite a while but couldn't aford it. It will have to go in the LR and I can watch tv while on it.

NSV today is one of the first days that I really felt like I've lost weight. I was getting out of the shower and realized that my stomach is smallerthan my bre@sts are.

New goal/reward When I get to 210 I'm buying Fearless Fifteen by Janet Evanovich, I need a good lauch and I'm going to buy it in hardcover instead of waiting till it is in paperback.
Old 06-26-2009, 12:40 AM   #41  
Believe it, be it

S/C/G: 198/ticker/125

Height: 5'0"

Depressing night with the news of my childhood icon dying... anyway, don't want to bring the mood down here so I won't go on anymore about it. Going to bed shortly here so I can get up and do my walk/run before work.
Hang in there all, everyone is doing great!
Old 06-26-2009, 01:08 AM   #42  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

girls!

I got the dress for Sunshine's wedding today! It's actually kinda cute. The picture on the website did not do it justice. But....it's a little tight around the boobies. I could live with it but BACK FAT! Sooo I'm going to try to find a little jacket to go with it that won't have me sweating buckets at the wedding. I'm off this weekend so it's gym and mall. I want to get a official bra fitting and order a strapless bra for the wedding.

I posted a blog the other day and this girl actually thanked me for posting a pic of Whitney from ANTM (I was saying that if I had to be fat, I wanted to at least be proportioned like her). It kinda made me happy because most of the girls on Xanga are dealing with eating disorders (or acting like they are), trying to lose weight the unhealthy way and always posting pics of horribly bony girls. When I post pics, I always post pics of girls I find very attractive and healthy looking. So this girl thanked me, saying that it was nice to see that she could still be pretty even while big.

I've watched Sleepy Hollow about eight times in the last three days. I don't know, I just keep rewinding it! Johnny Depp is walking sex. I also unpacked (yes, I still have alot of stuff packed!) some of my books and I started to reread a Harlequin book that I haven't read in a long time. It's actually one of the first romance books I've ever read, when I was 10. I think this book and some others helped start my fascination with cowboys. To this day, I still want my own cowboy, chaps and all. TMI, sorry.

Whoa, this is more than I've written in a long time! Gotta get to bed. 'Night!
Old 06-26-2009, 09:52 AM   #43  

I weighed this morning for Jillian, and I'm down 1.6 from Monday to 154.6! It looks like things are finally heading down again.
Old 06-26-2009, 10:26 AM   #44  
Tanya

S/C/G: 262/ticker/140

Height: 5'4"

Hello everyone...congrats to recent biggest losers!!

I am very sorry to say that I must drop out of this challenge for the summer. I believe I have missed too many weigh ins and it is just extremely busy here now that my family has arrived. Increasing your household by 4 people is quite a change!!!! I'm not complaining, it's just so busy....but fun busy!! I am loving it! I am looking forward to a fall challenge...I will definately need it because eating is not going well..but we are very active, so I am trying to maintain for now and just enjoy my family!

Huge NSV - When I started the life change one of the goals on my 'motivation card' was to be able to ride amusement park rides with my nieces. I can remember feeling so bad when they would ask me to come on the rides with them and I would so no, or spend the entire time in line panicking that I would not fit. Yesterday we went to DorneyPark (an amusement park by my house) and I went on every ride with them. Kiddie rides and all...all the bars and seatbelts fit with room to spare!! We were flying around a small rollercoaster, screaming and laughing, and I thought to myself...This was SO worth it!!!!!! I know I have more to go, my sis and I continue to wo at the gym, but if I can just maintain and enjoy the summer with my wonderful nieces; I will be completely happy with that.

So, I will try to drop in to read and post...good luck to everyone! Keep up the good work!
Old 06-26-2009, 01:48 PM   #45  
Starting Over...

S/C/G: 256/ticker/156

Height: 5' 9"

Hi everybody!
I have been terrible with keeping up with the threads and have even missed a weigh-in this week. I am trying very hard to get on my feet and get re-motivated. Just a lot of personal things going on here! I started a six-week boot camp at our YMCA on monday. I walked/jogged/ran about 3 miles up and down hills. It was awful and my side hurt like crazy, not to mention I could barely keep my breath half the time. I was very proud of myself though. As terrible as I thought I did, I was the first in our group to finish...something that is very rare for me. I used to always be near the end or last place. So this made me feel great. Wednesday, we did cardio and strength training and yesterday we did team drills and an obstacle course. I'm hoping this will help me get back on track. My eating last weekend was absolutely horrid. I ate too much on Father's Day including an ice cream sundae! AHH! Anyway, I hope everybody's doing well and have a great day!