Old 02-17-2009, 08:20 PM   #121  
PR 1 Mile: 9:44

S/C/G: 200.5/160/130

Height: 5'-4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by zinkemomx2 View Post
Dixie - Where are you hiding?
Life is beating me up left and right. I've been working a ton of OT, and then today I get told that in addition to my job, we're going to do all of our printing in-house from now on (to "cut costs"), including the binding of huge project manuals. And guess who gets to do that? I'm talking like 40 sets of 2-inch books, with 3 three volumes in each set...that's 120 of the monsters, right? Sure, no problem, I can do that. I just won't take lunch....oh wait, I don't take lunch anyway because...(wait for it)...I'm too busy!

Rant over. To top it off I have pms and DH and I have colds. But I still haven't missed a workout, or ran for the Ben&Jerry's, so I'm counting that as a win.

Off to add up our numbers, I forgot to send the speadsheet to work today. I was going to do it while I covered the phone for a co-worker. I'd probably screwed it up big time!
Old 02-17-2009, 08:59 PM   #122  

S/C/G: 265/230/135

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by maryshady View Post
Naia-Congrats and welcome the onederland!!
Thank you!!! It feels so good to look at the scale and see a 1 instead of a 2!

I'm with you on working more for next week. I want to put distance between me and that 200 mark!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by djay View Post
My DD is out of the hospital. They were finally able to determine that there was no rupture and no infection...so the baby is safe! Huge relief there! She still has a pretty bad cough....but if we can get that cleared up, we can put the rupture worries behind us.
I'm so glad to hear your DD is out of the hospital!!! That's so scary! I hope everything else goes really smoothly for her the rest of the time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by maryshady View Post
I CHALLENGE YOU....to a POP day!
Who is up for the challenge????
Silly question, but.... What does POP stand for? something.. on plan ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumplin View Post
you must be so exicited! CONGRATS!
Thank you!! I am!! And good luck with your party -- I can't even begin to think of 60 or 70 people!! I thought when I had 30 people over it was huge... and you're doing more than twice that!!! I'm impressed!!

I've been pretty good with diet lately... but mostly because I caught that cold/flu bug going around and all I've wanted is soup! I almost want the cold to stay because I've had no food cravings at all. On the other hand, I feel sick and haven't exercised one day in over a week. I'm going to have a hard time getting started again once I'm better.

Things have also been a little stressful... my cousin asked if he and his girlfriend and their baby could all move in with me. Along with their 5 cats. I felt so bad, but I had to say no. He should be asking his parents that, not me. And if he hadn't made so many really really REALLY poor choices, he wouldn't be where he is now. I already loaned (gave) him $1500 last month. I feel like if I keep helping him then he won't learn to help himself out. But I still feel bad and guilt ridden. Then I think how I'd be stuck cooking and cleaning and taking care of the baby, and how he'd be playing his xbox on my tv... and I don't feel so bad!
Old 02-17-2009, 09:05 PM   #123  
PR 1 Mile: 9:44

S/C/G: 200.5/160/130

Height: 5'-4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naia View Post
Silly question, but.... What does POP stand for? something.. on plan ?

Things have also been a little stressful... my cousin asked if he and his girlfriend and their baby could all move in with me. Along with their 5 cats. I felt so bad, but I had to say no. He should be asking his parents that, not me. And if he hadn't made so many really really REALLY poor choices, he wouldn't be where he is now. I already loaned (gave) him $1500 last month. I feel like if I keep helping him then he won't learn to help himself out. But I still feel bad and guilt ridden. Then I think how I'd be stuck cooking and cleaning and taking care of the baby, and how he'd be playing his xbox on my tv... and I don't feel so bad!
Perfectly On Plan

I think you made the best decision you could, given the circumstances.
Old 02-18-2009, 12:04 AM   #124  
Ashley

S/C/G: 175/ticker/140

Height: 5'7

What a day for me. I got home at 3 am last nite but went to work at 10 am. I got off at 2 pm. Relaxed for a little. Then did my grocery shopping. I hope I lose some weight this week so I have a good weigh in. I just ordered a new workout dvd which I can't wait to get. Mel B Totally Fit. Hope everybody is doin good.

Last edited by jmfan317; 02-18-2009 at 12:05 AM.
Old 02-18-2009, 02:21 AM   #125  
last time

S/C/G: 228/see ticker/168

Height: 5'8"

hey ladies!

i am sorry i have been ghost for almost a week! i am knee deep in school work and attempting to catch up hopefully after i pull tonights all nighter i will be caught up. i have to graduate so i have to limit my non academic internet time. i have to limit my non academic time PERIOD!!! so needless to say i havent been to the gym but i have been trying to get back OP with food. i am so committed just have to figure out how to fit it all in. late nights and early mornings make it hard for me to want to workout.

i will contribute to this week weigh in
i will be POP for the remainder of this week if it kills me lol

goodnight ttyl
Old 02-18-2009, 08:15 AM   #126  
Formerly know as Fauxtini

S/C/G: 369.2/ticker/235

Height: 6'1

i had a POP day 2 days ina row so far!

Brie good luck on staying POP while doing school work! School work always makes me want foooooood and starbucks!! but you're storng.. you can do eeeeet!!
Old 02-18-2009, 09:22 AM   #127  
Focus

S/C/G: 296/ticker/199/

Height: 5'4

I am ready for another POP today! GOOD LUCK Blue Chicks!!!

Last edited by Dumplin; 02-18-2009 at 09:23 AM.
Old 02-18-2009, 10:09 AM   #128  
no longer single

S/C/G: 225/220.5/150

Height: 5'5"

morning all. i'm in for another POP day as well.
Old 02-18-2009, 10:24 AM   #129  
Formerly know as Fauxtini

S/C/G: 369.2/ticker/235

Height: 6'1

Goodluck with POP's ladies! we can do it!! We WILL have monumental losses this week! i know it

imoff to workout.. eventhough im soooo sore from yesterday... lol my system is def in shock! hehe
Old 02-18-2009, 10:35 AM   #130  
Go Blue Team!

S/C/G: 154/148/115

Height: 4'11"

Hey ladies! I just wanted to say thanks for all the advice I got earlier in the week. I'm trying to follow it... I even went out and bought Jillian's 30 Day Shred. I'm previewing it right now and can't wait to try it out later. The ab work is going to kill me.

I had to take a couple of days to recover after this weekend. We drove from New Orleans to Nashville, so my hubby could work for a few hours, then drove back. It was almost 24 hours of fast food and barely moving in the cramped little truck. I was sick from eating all that nastiness.

So far, I've already lost the little bit I went over and I'm hoping to lose at least 2, maybe 3lbs by Monday. I'm going to be so excited when I hit the 140 mark, and even more so when I'm under it. It's been so long since I was under 140.

I'm in for being POP today!

Naia - You did the right thing... don't feel bad.

mjluva - Let us know what you think of the video when you get it!

Brie - Good luck with school and staying POP.
Old 02-18-2009, 11:01 AM   #131  

S/C/G: 170/Ticker/124-126

Height: 5'3"

Hey guys! i just wanted to pop in and say im still doing great! Keep up the good work everyone!
Old 02-18-2009, 01:55 PM   #132  
Former Quitter

S/C/G: 310/310/180

Hiya Bluesers!

I called out sick for work yesterday and today. Considering that I telecommute from home, I haven't had to call out sick in a long time. I finally caught the flu that I nursed my family through last week. My husband and daughters still aren't 100% back together. This stuff is nasty!

The good news is that I'm feeling too horrible to pig-out and the last thing I'd want is sugar. The scales have smiled a bit for me this week. If it takes getting the flu to get me back on track, well.....there is my silver lining.
Old 02-18-2009, 06:57 PM   #133  

Height: 5'5"

Hi ladies!

I just wanted to check in really quick and say that I've been POP so far today. Hope you're all having a good day!
Old 02-18-2009, 07:13 PM   #134  
Blue Blood

S/C/G: 293/274/150

Height: 5'10"

Sorry I didn't get a chance to check in on the POP challenge this morning...but I TOTALLY DID IT!
POP yesterday and today is looking good so far also!
I really needed this to get back on track...I was so out of control!
If I can do 2 days POP...I bet I can keep it up for one more...how about you all?

Rhonda...Hope you feel better!
Old 02-18-2009, 08:16 PM   #135  
Ashley

S/C/G: 175/ticker/140

inklestinkle- I will definitley let you know how it is when I get it.

I bought my first pair of size 11 jeans today. I can button them up but a fit a little tight. I'm hoping I can fit into them by the end of this month. And its motivation for me. Hope everybody is doin good.

Last edited by jmfan317; 02-18-2009 at 08:16 PM.