Old 11-13-2007, 07:37 AM   #16  
Former Quitter

S/C/G: 310/310/180

Height: 5'7

Exercise, exercise, exercise! Oh...and, did I say EXERCISE?!
Old 11-13-2007, 09:10 AM   #17  
Accepting who she is

S/C/G: 173/see ticker/138

Height: 5'5"

I will get back on the street. Now that the house is no longer some crazy germ incubation chamber, I can start running again.
Old 11-14-2007, 10:52 AM   #18  
Finding My Bliss

S/C/G: Fit & Fat!

Height: Tall & Strong, Baby!

Good to know that y'all will be exercising!

Okay, Blue Team. I wanna know whats up-What is going on? Look at our stats for this week...What gives???

Week 8 Weight: 3404.3 lbs

Week 9 Weigh In: 3402.6 lbs

Week 9 Weight Loss: 1.7 lbs

Week 9 Weight Loss Percentage: 0.05%
Old 11-14-2007, 12:39 PM   #19  
aud
lc lifestyle

S/C/G: 254/234/139

Height: 5'6"

Not to make excuses soulb . . . just the facts only:

I've been NUTS.

Just NUTS.

Lost my focus.

Lost my determination.

Took my eyes off the prize and reverted to old bad habits and old coping mechanisms that are not just old, but also predictable and becoming infuriating to me.

That all being said . . . would like you & my Beloved Blues to know that I AM learning from these episodes, kay? I am right back on track and more motivated than ever to Stop The Insanity! (*tip of the Blue Hat to this weeks Blue Winner soontobefitchick for bringing up Susan Powter!* )

I've also used up my last freebie as extra incentive to keep on keeping on with my healthier choices self.

Sooooooo . . . this week I've added back healthier woe and healthy exercising . . . the difference this week ALREADY is life has thrown me some hellacious curveballs and I reacted by DRINKING MORE WATER AND GETTING MORE SLEEP instead of carb loading mindless.

Let's make Week 10 the best yet, shall we?
Old 11-14-2007, 04:44 PM   #20  
Former Quitter

S/C/G: 310/310/180

Height: 5'7

I allowed the old habits to creep back in.....sugary carbohydrate laden foods! Ten months of doing this and I still fall back on the same crappy ways of dealing! Basically, I haven't really re-learned how to handle life. And, that's exactly what I've been dealing with.....plain ole life. Its time to grow up and realize that life will always be full of some type of stress. I just need to keep my eyes on my goals....slenderness and good health.