Old 01-07-2007, 11:02 PM   #151  
Want the old me back

S/C/G: 190/182/160

Height: 5 7"

Chellez : Tomorrow is also the starting date for week 2 right? Just making sure because Monday's are my weigh in and tomorrow weight will be placed beside my week 2 spot. Hope I am doing this right
Old 01-07-2007, 11:28 PM   #152  
budding cinephile

S/C/G: 225/197.5/150

Height: 5'5 1/2"

Today was actually the beginning of week 2.... but yes... you are doing it right
Old 01-08-2007, 01:26 AM   #153  
Post-Master

S/C/G: 235/213/150

Height: 5'7"

Hi ladies........Just wanted to pop in to let you all know that I am still an active team member, just a busy busy mom, so I may not be posting on the chat threat too often. I am so thankful to you, Chellez, for doing all of the work involved in this challenge. I still have a long road to my goal, so challenges like this really keep it managable. I am on LAWL and plan to help our team WIN!!!! GO BLUE TEAM!!!!
Old 01-08-2007, 09:27 AM   #154  
budding cinephile

Well I finally got my kitchen cleaned up and headed off to bed at midnight. I set the alarm for 6:30 this morning so I could do a trial run of the Jorge Cruise 8 Minutes in the Morning packet I have thats collecting dust Needless to say I didn't get up until closer to 7, so I didn't have time. I did make sure to pack my lunch and snacks though!

I spent all day yesterday doing wedding stuff.... I did not know planning your own wedding could be so stressful. Especially when your parents say they'll pay for it and then say "oh we don't have the money right now" for the past 6 months when you're trying to get stuff done. So I sent out my save the date cards today and hopefully when they get theirs they'll get the hint it's time to get a move on.

I was feeling the burn this morning from doing my situps last night for the first time in a long time. I was driving into work and leaned forward and felt my lower abs kind of tingle and I'm thinking "Maybe there is really something under all this belly." I saw my friend's stomach the other night where she had lost so much weight and it really scared the crap out of me. I really don't want all this extra skin and stubborn fat after I lose all this weight.

I was kind of bummed getting on the scale this morning. I was 190.5 yesterday and I gained back 1 pound. Maybe the scale lied to me yesterday. So I've vowed to stay off the scale and just exercise and eat right until my weigh in day rolls around. I'm thinking my body is being stubborn and doesn't want me to see the 180's on the scale yet. Ha ha ha! I'll teach you a lesson stubborn fat!

It's raining here so today will definately be slow. If my boss ever leaves the office, I may do some more situps so I can get some exercise in today since I have school tonight. I really need to check the hours of the gym at my apartment. I know they close early on the weekends but I'm not sure how late they are open weeknights.

Well I better hop off here and go work on the spreadsheet so I can email it to the red team! I'll be online today if you need me!
Old 01-08-2007, 09:59 AM   #155  
Melissa

S/C/G: TBA/TBA/165

Height: 5'7''

Good Morning Blue team!! I have to say this morning that I'm super proud of myself in how well I've done this weekend. Normally the weekends are my excuse to just blow it but I stuck to my guns all weekend and even did exercise both days. Tomorrow is my official weigh in....should be a good one!!

Chellez....planning your own wedding is stressful!! We paid for ours too, and I did most everything myself including making the flower arrangements. Just try to remember not to sweat the small stuff, its supposed to be a happy day! I'm with you on the abs thing. I know if I dont work on it now I'm gonna have terrible overhang. Did you see Janet Jackson on Oprah by any chance? She says she got her abs by doing 100 crunches a day on the exerball. I'm sure she did more but thats where I'm starting. dont stress that scale! Once a week is all ya need! Remember scales are for fish!

Speaking of scales Andrea...how'd it go? Way to go avoiding those sweets!! You are doing GREAT! Did you workout yet? I say throw out that chocolate to help meet that goal this week!! I know you can do it!!

Babygrant...how'd your meeting with the wiggles go? LOL!!

KrispieD....did you workout yet today? Just checkin on ya!

I havent exercised yet today but i will!! I think I'll head over to the gym to walk today its super icy and rainy out.

Anyone else gonna set a goal for this week and hold yourself accountable?

Have a fantastic day Blue team!!! We can do this!!!
Old 01-08-2007, 10:15 AM   #156  

Well waiting until this morning was not that helpful. I put so much pressure on myself to lose all the weight that I gained over the holidays that it backfired on me. Doesn't matter at this point. I will acknowledge and move on. I will get back on track and be just fine.
Old 01-08-2007, 10:22 AM   #157  

S/C/G: 266 / 179 / 165

I am not posting my week 2 numbers until next Monday morning, the 15th. That's ok as far as I know, but just seemed counter to some people who were posting their week 2 numbers TODAY and I wanted to just check in and let you know that I'm on the other extreme, Chell.
Old 01-08-2007, 10:41 AM   #158  

S/C/G: 230.8/see ticker/160

Height: 5'8

It does seem silly to wait until next week to weigh in for week 2. So for those of us who weighed in on December 31st or January 1st will actually be reporting a TWO week loss instead of a one week loss. Am I right? Because I've lost 5 lbs this week.
Old 01-08-2007, 10:48 AM   #159  
budding cinephile

Okie doke! So it's almost lunch time and I'm doing good. About half way through my 64 oz so I should finish up that about lunch and go for another 64 oz for the second half of the day. oOo I have the hiccups now!

I took a look at the weigh in numbers and I'm still missing 3 people. I've already PM'd them, but if they participate on your diet section of the forum please let them know to weigh in before 10 pm EST tonight.
  • JerseygirlinNOVA
  • fireflynova
  • sarahslacker

Lisa008:
Just as an FYI, you had already posted your week 1 weight in a post in the beginning of the Blue Team Stats Thread so I am using that post as your weigh in. If you could please go back into the Blue Team Stats thread and delete the second post you made the other day it would be greatly appreciated. That way you only have to edit your original post and I dont get confused.

A lot of you did a great job and lost over the past 2 weeks! Too bad we won't have a winning team this week.... But keep up the great job ladies! Make sure to exercise and drink that water this week! Week 2 and beyond is where it really counts!
Old 01-08-2007, 10:49 AM   #160  

S/C/G: 266 / 179 / 165

No I think you can weigh in anytime starting today thru next Saturday. You just have until next Monday, the 15th to post what you weighed in as, to give those who weigh in on Saturdays the time to get to a computer by Monday. It will all work itself out after the first weigh in I think, because then it will all be comparable. It just a little squishy these first 2 weeks until everyone gets their first week of loss posted, I think....
Old 01-08-2007, 10:52 AM   #161  
budding cinephile

Quote:
Originally Posted by babygrant View Post
It does seem silly to wait until next week to weigh in for week 2. So for those of us who weighed in on December 31st or January 1st will actually be reporting a TWO week loss instead of a one week loss. Am I right? Because I've lost 5 lbs this week.
Week 2 runs from January 7th to January 13th, and you have until the 15th to weigh in.

Obviously the earlier you weigh in, if you lose more weight after that it will be added on to Week 3. That's why a lot of people wait until the last minute I think in case they have a slip up or they want to see big numbers. Really its up to you. I just ask that you put down your weight then I do all the math for you!
Old 01-08-2007, 11:25 AM   #162  

S/C/G: 230.8/see ticker/160

Height: 5'8

AH HA! Gotcha, thanks!
Old 01-08-2007, 11:29 AM   #163  
budding cinephile

Woo hoo! We made it to Los Angeles girls! Keep up the good work..... I'm going to eat my yummy lunch!
Old 01-08-2007, 01:13 PM   #164  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

Just checking in with a quickie...busy day today.

For some reason I couldn't get up early this a.m. finally dragged my big ole butt out of bed and headed to It Figures. It kind of woke me up, lol. Always feels good to get my work out in. Also, did a one mile walk and am up to 3/4 of my water. I honestly don't know how you ladies drink so much of it. Getting my 64 oz is plenty and I feel so full all day. I did get a little more yesterday and was surprised. I actually reached for the water instead of a diet coke.

Looks like everyone is doing a great job. And yay...we made it to LA!

Have a good day ladies!
Old 01-08-2007, 02:26 PM   #165  

Hello, Blue Team. Sorry I have not posted very ofter. Things at work are crazy and with two little ones at home, it's not much better there. Just popped in to say YEAH! we made it to sunny LA! Chellez- do you think we can at least walk by Disneyland?? I go to Disney World every year and have always wated to go the Disney Land. I think it would be sad to be so close and not at least walk by... LOL Let's keep up the good work. I've never been to Las Vegas either!!!!!!