Beck Diet Solution A step-by-step program to learn specific techniques to stay on our diet, lose weight, and maintain our weight loss for life.

Closed Thread

Old 07-18-2016, 06:13 AM   #31  
NewB'day:27Jun16

S/C/G: 233.4/231.2/199

Height: 5ft 3in

My hot and sunny weekend was spent thoroughly cleaning and tidying our bathroom and closet. The closet is now free of dust bunnies, clothing is organized, and we have shelving space to spare. I got rid of fewer items of clothing than I thought I would, imagining the items would look much nicer on me when I am thinner. I hope to finish up the bedroom this week, which has accumulated a few paper piles that need my immediate attention.

I had also planned an austere 3 day fast this weekend, and managed to complete 2.5 days, and feeling much better for it. A small amount of progress. I hope to continue on as tougher projects await.
Old 07-18-2016, 04:10 PM   #32  
Motivated Newbie!

S/C/G: 255.8/231.2/195

Height: 5'8"

Default Success!

I am so thrilled to have cleared and reorganized an entire area of space that was a real catchall, now I have an organized drawer for napkins and placemats, a drawer for cards, envelopes, stamps, etc.; a section for Christmas cards and little stocking stuffers, and a section for Christmas bows and bags.
And two drawers that will eventually hold family photos and photo albums.
Old 07-18-2016, 06:26 PM   #33  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

Yay for Decluttering successes!

I continue to keep up with my do something every day process. When I was in Glenwood Springs I went through several kitchen cupboards and got rid of a few things. I started a box which will go to the thrift store there. Back here I have been doing some picking up in the morning and have kept up with my daily laundry and dishes. Yard isn't getting much attention here while I spend my time in Glenwood picking raspberries but I have kept the lawn mowed and I go out every few days and spray my emerging weeds with a organic weed killer. It would never do the trick with giant but it nips them in the bud when I spray the tiny ones. That's a real success for me!
Old 07-18-2016, 11:54 PM   #34  
persist

S/C/G: 316/307/299

Height: 5' 6"

Thumbs up

Wow we did some really great things these last two weeks.

Yays all 'round!

For me I got sidetracked with my art business class wrapping up. But this morning I could feel the desire to toss many things returning. I need to make quite a few changes and this issue is draining my precious energy stores because it gets me down and depressed and feeling defeated. I remember how on top of the world I felt conquering some of the clutter over the past few years. I need some more of that now.

I hope you will join me for the next decluttering focus group beginning tomorrow. I'll close this thread then I'm case someone else wants one last check in on this round.

Bye for now.

Last edited by onebyone; 07-18-2016 at 11:57 PM.
Closed Thread