Old 06-01-2015, 03:14 AM   #1  

Default back ono low carb weight loss for skin operation

Let me first of all introduce myself. My name is David. I am from Glasgow In Scotland UK. I first started low carbing some time ago. I was over 33 stone (462 lbs) - i low carb'd all my way down to 14 St 7 Lbs ( 203 lbs) i am 6 ft 2. I have alot of excess skin so the Dr told me once i got as close to 14 stone as possible he would refer me. He did . I then got knocked back for the operations as they seen it only as a aesthetic procedure and didnt see how much the skin affects my life. I then got onto depression and put on anti depressants and put on more weight up to 18 st 2 lbs. So the dr then said because i am now on anti depressants they can refer me again once i get to the weight again. So i am now back on induction. I have been doing it for the last two weeks but i added 2 lbs - this was either because i was using too much mayo and cheese OR also my chest infection. As of today i am back 100% induction. Not going to take any cheese or very little and also i will not use any mayo - fingers crossed. I want this last 3 stone 11 lbs off ASAP. Can't wait to properly get back into Keto and get loosing. I hope my body will still respond to low carb. it has been at least two years since i have low carb'd. wish me luck guys.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0064 - Copy.jpg (19.5 KB, 15 views)
File Type: jpg 20120329_171826000_iOS.jpg (22.9 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg 20140906_110845000_iOS.jpg (37.4 KB, 8 views)
davidgoulduk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2015, 08:09 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 205/166.2/150

Height: 5'3

David..

Congrats on you weight loss!! You look great!! Low carb as you know does work, Im sure you will get that 11lb off..
and for you...
Candy In Alabama is offline   Reply With Quote