Old 02-25-2012, 02:02 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 217/seeticker/130

Height: 5'5"

Default Breakfast ideas other than ones with eggs

Ok so last time I was on Atkins I developed an egg allergy so this time its been really hard to do breakfast knowing I cant eat eggs. I do a lot of salads tuna salad etc for breakfast but I have come to realize (trying to figure out why I have barely lost a lb this time when I lost 6 by this time last time) that I have been going over my carbs by forgetting to count splenda and eating so many veggies. I do eat meat too but I have realized that where I used to get very few carbs for breakfast I am getting a ton now because I have to do something other than eggs. Any ideas for a low carb egg less breakfast other than traditional dinner lunch foods?

and just so everyone knows everything I eat is on the approved foods list for stage one I am just apparently eating to much of it but I am not sure how to fix that when I dont have other options than certain meats... and I dont eat pork (other than bacon) just grosses me out.
Brooklynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 04:24 PM   #2  
Losing the baby weight

S/C/G: 224/183/140

Height: 5"4

Bacon and sausage are good breakfast ideas

Bacon has a lot of calories and is pretty filling as well, just make sure there is no added sugar.

http://www.genaw.com/lowcarb/recipes.html This site is full of meal ideas, anything with a * is induction friendly. Browse through it and you might find something you like that's good for breakfast
StephanieM is offline   Reply With Quote