Old 06-14-2011, 08:13 AM   #1  

Default Survived Low Carb FLU

The first 10 days were awful ad I even got scared.Nausea,light headed,no energy,at one point I almost fainted!I read about drinking a cup of bouillon which is high in sodium. IT WORKS. lots of water also and a multivitamin pack a day. I feel good now and thanks to this forum to keep me get thru it and not give up!
Raggazza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 08:14 AM   #2  

Has anyone used LIFE EXTENSION weight loss supplements?
Raggazza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 10:27 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 223/194/160

Height: 5' 4"

great job ragga!!!
fireravensees is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 10:31 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 278/209/199

Height: 5'9"

Oh man...I hate that you had all those symptoms! This is about my 3rd time doing low carb and the 1st 2 times I felt bad for about the 1st 3 days, but this time nothing. I have stuck to this diet longer this time as well. I do feel like it is something I can do for a lifetime. Good luck and Im glad the worst is over for you!
sunlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 10:31 PM   #5  

I've been doing Atkins for a few weeks and felt great. I had done South Beach in the past so was prepared for the few bad days but they didn't come. Until about 5 days ago. When I had actually thought I wouldn't get the 'flu' I was suddenly weepy (figured menopause striking), tired (working too hard), achy (gardening?) but then added it all up and realized it must be induction. Probably time to go off induction.
Heidi is offline   Reply With Quote