Old 04-05-2011, 08:54 PM   #1  

Default Bioslife Slim and Atkin

Anyone try this using Atkins? I'm trying to figure out if it is safe to use on induction.

Thanks!
Aimes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 09:57 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 264/202/163

Height: 5'4"

I can help you with information about Slim... however, I don't know all the requisites for Atkins.

Slim has no added sugar. It is however, sweetened with Sucralose (is sucralose allowed on induction?)

Slim has 4 g carbs per serving. It has 3g Fiber per serving. This makes 1g NET carb (not sure what you are allowed on Atkins Induction).

I don't do Atkins but I do high protein and low carb as well as calorie counting. The Slim will be excellent for keeping your calorie intake low and keeping you from having cravings throughout the day. Added bonus is the burst of energy SLIM will give you as well as the vitamins and nutrients you might be missing. It'll keep you regular too... which helps when you start a high protein diet and the added fiber will help with losing the fiber you might be skipping by skipping the carbs.
stacygee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 09:58 PM   #3  

PS- I've been taking SLIM for over a year and feel it has been an important part of my weight loss!
Old 04-05-2011, 11:40 PM   #4  

So in your opinion you don't think it would hinder my weightloss? I count netcarbs, Ie: will drink atkins shakes that have 1 net carb. I basically just eat meat and veggies right now, I am not really "hungry" per say, so I am not sure if this will really help me or not, or if helps in fat loss besides the eating less thing?? (that probably sounds confusing!) lol
Old 04-06-2011, 08:30 PM   #5  

Atkins diet aside... I think it is good for anyone needing to lose weight and I also think it is good for a variety of other reasons. It is definately worth a try! I have had great results! alongside diet and exercise!
Old 04-06-2011, 09:08 PM   #6  

ok great I will give it a shot, I was just worried that maybe it would not help where I was doing low carb and might spike my sugar or something!