Old 05-07-2010, 10:58 PM   #46  

S/C/G: 204/204/145

Height: 5'7"

Rachel - good for you for staying strong. Some people just aren't happy unless they are miserable. You run across people like that sometimes.
fatBgone07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 08:52 AM   #47  
Come on 20!!!

S/C/G: 184/174/125

Height: 5'2"

Thank you.
Happy Mother's Day to everyone.

AppleBuddy
sail7seassoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 04:06 PM   #48  
Come on 20!!!

Alright ... time to get back on track. Last week was a rough week but if you notice I got through it

Hubby and I had softball this weekend... again it's him that plays and I get to watch. I also am the one that keeps the stats for the team. So I am usually pretty busy keeping track of where the ball went ... not fun but I LOVE LOVE LOVE being with my hubby on a wonderful and sunny day!! I can honestly say that I LOVE LOVE LOVE hanging out with my hubby. We have such different schedules that these times we really try to hang out with each other.

Saturday at softball he knew that I hadn't really eaten in three days and so he wanted to make sure I had something good and filling in my tummy. Normally we join the team and eat wherever they do. Saturday he took me to olive garden because he said he knew I loved their soup. He tried to get me to order more but my tummy was having none of that. We talked all during lunch and had a great time with it just being the two of us. When we got back to the ballfields he parked in the back and told me that since we had such a late and rough night Friday night that we both need a nap. So we set our chairs back held hands and fell asleep. It was one of the sweetest things he did. He knew I barely got a chance to fall asleep the night before and was really being considerate.

After Softball we hung out with a few of the other teams that were eliminated from the tournament. We were waiting for time to pass so that we could meet up with my family at Harbor Lights. We ended up getting a new client with me teasing them about us not doing their Uni's for them. Well we got their call and will be placing their order tonight or tomorrow. YAY!

When we met my family at Harbor Lights, we had already knew what we were ordering so that we would not really have to have things we don't like. I love seafood and don't mind spending $40-$50 a plate but I have not had the appetite for it so I knew I wanted to "treat" myself to a dessert... and actually hubby wanted to "treat" me to the dessert for being such a wonderful wife and mom ... is what he said... isn't that the cutest. I ordered the Rhubarb Slump and Hubby ordered a Big bowl of Vegetable Beef Soup. (Hubby only likes salmon and that is on a rare occacsion.)

Mother's day started out horrible....lol... I had to work an open through dinner double. I started at 9am and got done working at 745. But the Sweetest thing happened yesterday... My Hubby and Son came in and brought me flowers and a card....at that point I was the only mom that didn't get flowers at work. Not only did I get flowers but they brought them in themselves and was able to sit in my section so that I could sit and chat with them while waiting for my other tables to be sat. What a wonderful treat to see both my boys!!! I love that they are the best of friends and have been since Michael first came into the world. He is definitely a Daddy's Boy!!

I finished work at 745 and what was cool was Todd called my work at 730 to find out what time I would be done... I said about 15 min. he said cool I'll be there to pick you up and take you to dinner and a movie... now remember I am in my work clothes and have food and such all over me YUCK... and he wants to take me out to dinner and a movie.... dangit...lol. Oh well, to dinner we went... we ended back at that Zato Grill. I seem to really like that place...lol... I love blue moon... my weakness. And Yes I put the orange in it. And GUESS WHAT!!! Chris called yet again before we got to the restaurant and it lasted all the way to the Century Theatres out in Federal Way ... about a 30 minute drive from where we were..... Surprising thing while I sat and had dinner alone yet again.... in the middle of todd trying to get off the phone he motioned for me to give him kisses.... awww that was sooo sweet. And of course what is a WIFE to do but lean over and give wet sloppy kisses while he's on the phone with his buddy.... roflmao... he laughed.

The movie we saw was Iron Man 2. It was actually a pretty good follow up to the first one. I really enjoyed myself.

I would like to say that because my ego took a beating last week that that is the reason for my hubby being so attentive. But actually it's not like that at all. My husband has always been attentive. He has always tried his hardest to make my life easier and I do my hardest to do the same for him. The reason for my posting about hubby is that I have never showed my appreciation for the love he has for me and I wanted to start letting him and others know that I recognize and appreciate how well he takes care of me. And how much he means to me. And to show him that I finally realize the little ways he shows me that he loves me. I hope this makes sense.. in my head it does and I suppose that is all that counts. We have been together almost 17 years and I am thankful I have such a wonderful man in my life. Hopefully others will learn to recognize what true love is. It's inspiring. If you cannot Inspire others to believe in you and to trust in their heart then you have not yet found true love.

SO this morning I wake up and was feeling kind of blue... my clothes were not fitting and I was feeling in a size limbo this morning... to big for some to little for most... I opened up my drawer with all my sweats in it and grabbed a pair that I bought about 2 years ago in a smaller size... I tried them on last year with no hope in ever fitting into them. Well guess what.... I am WEARING THEM!!! They are a size medium and fit PERFECTLY!!! I am so excited now... that is why I came online... I had another pair in the drawer next to them that was a shirt from the 2000 Tulip Festival that is a 3XL... Wow!!! What a long way I've come.

So let's get back on track!!!
Breakfast will be 3 eggs and I think I have some bacon in the fridge.

Lunch I will have at work... I think maybe some wings... gotta love wings...lol

Dinner will be a salad... maybe still at work... Santa fe is my favorite. No dressing.

Snacks will be Celery sticks and cucumbers with ranch and pico de gallo to dip them in.

I have some low carb fudgesicles... I have a milk allergy so I rarely indulge in something like this but I think when I get home instead of having my after work drink I will have an after work fudgesicle.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Mother's Day!!

AppleBuddy

Photos... forgot sorry... The first one is of hubby in his softball uniform... they just got them in last week.
Next two are my flowers.. I tried to find the brightest spot in my house to take that pic.
Last one is of some more people from the team. Todd took me out to a bar so that we could hang out and we were joined by a few of our friends. Derek, Nick, Jamisen, and then My Hubby Todd. I was sitting at the end next to todd but of course I was the one that wanted to take the picture...lol
Scott and Chris had just left. Oh well, I'll get their picture next time.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg SERA... Mother's Day Weekend 008.jpg (52.7 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg SERA... Mother's Day Weekend 009.jpg (36.1 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg SERA... Mother's Day Weekend 010.jpg (33.8 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg SERA... Mother's Day Weekend 005.jpg (30.0 KB, 8 views)

Last edited by sail7seassoon; 05-10-2010 at 04:15 PM. Reason: Forgot to add the Photos
Old 05-10-2010, 05:29 PM   #49  

Sound like you had a great Mothers Day - good for you AND for fitting into those sweats!!!
Old 05-10-2010, 05:40 PM   #50  
Come on 20!!!

Thank You.... I was pretty excited this morning when I pulled them up and they fit. I didn't think I would fit into these until the end of summer so I am pretty proud of myself.

Next step is to get into all my size 8 clothes and I am hoping that will come about by the end of summer. I appreciate all your posts. Sometimes I wonder if people are actually reading what I write. Then you come along and post and I know that I have someone out there actually going through this weightloss process with me.

I just had my breakfast and am trying to find the willpower to go downstairs and hop on my treadmill. I really wish that I had a bicycle that I can ride... hubby's is way too tall for me. Even though the weather is crappy outside today it would still be a good thing to be outside.... fights those moody blues.

I guess I am just in a rummy mood today. I won't fight it. I'll just be.

AppleBuddy
Raquel
Old 05-11-2010, 12:06 AM   #51  

I read everything - it helps to keep my motivated. I just wish I would find the "Atkins Edge". I do not have the energy you and others speak of. Wahhhh...
Old 05-11-2010, 11:23 AM   #52  
Come on 20!!!

I am not sure about the Atkin's Edge.... I do know that I have to take vitamin and mineral tablets daily... they really do help with the tiredness.

As far as my energy level goes... I think it's because if I know something has to be done then I just have to do it. Sometimes I do feel like a five year old on a bag of snickers though.

This morning I am having eggs and bacon again.

For lunch I will be having a big Santa Fe Salad from work.

Dinner will be chicken corden bleu and maybe a side salad.

Yesterday I had
Breakfast
Eggs and Bacon

Lunch was a half order of Santa Fe Salad...with no dressing... yumm

Dinner I had a few shrimps.... I got home really late and snuggled with hubby downstairs on the couch while watching Family Guy.

He had a really rough day yesterday... nothing unusual.. just a long day riding in his truck.... I've been with him on a couple of his runs, he took me on my bday one time just so he could be with me since he said he was going to be gone all day and part of the night.... he said he didn't want to miss my bday because of work.... well his truck is a horrible ride... it has a forklift on the tail and it shakes the truck really bad everytime it goes over ANY bump in the road. So last night I gave him a nice long massage to get out the stiffness in his back. I felt so bad for him.

This morning hubby and I woke up to his alarm blaring. Both of us woke up in a great mood which is really unusual for him because he really does prefer to sleep in all day...lol... me... I am a morning person... I love mornings. I sent him a text while I laid in bed and he was getting ready...lol. He said stop that I'm late....lol... he thought it was cute though.... I could tell he was teasing me.

Maybe I should stop writing about my days like this.... This is just how my days go... like I said I just wanted to show my appreciation to my hubby. (I know the correct term is DH, but, I really do hate that. He's my husband and if I am going to shorten it for something then it will be hubby...not Darling Husband..... plus it doesn't match his personality).

AppleBuddy
Raquel
Old 05-11-2010, 11:45 PM   #53  

I have been terrible about remembering to take vitamins. In addition, I don't really like vegetables, so I am not getting the full servings by any stretch of the imagination. I have even gone to a hypnotist so that I would like fruits and vegetables.

If you want to write about your day, then write about your day!
Old 05-12-2010, 03:05 PM   #54  
Come on 20!!!

Yesterday I had so much fun. A friends birthday was yesterday and everyone at work went all out. She got flowers and starbucks and cards. We also had sushi.... my weakness. I also indulged in a piece of her birthday cookie sundae.

I got home at 330 and hubby showed up at 4. We took a nice long nap.
When we woke up at 600 he took me to the mall... I had bought a dress for our weekend getaway this coming weekend... and showed it to him... I told him I didn't have any shoes yet for the dress... so he took me shopping for some cute shoes.... out of 17 stores I went into I could not find anything that I really liked.

The dress I found is a cute little black strapless dress. It's a size large... they didn't have a medium so I stuck with the large and am going to take it in... I only need to take it in about an inch but that's still pretty cool. I showed my coworkers and they thought it was really short and I would be hanging out...lol... it does look tiny but hubby said it looks really good. My coworkers didn't get the chance to see me try it on. Hubby said it was perfect. That's what counts.

So our weekend getaway is going to portland oregon. We have a bachelor/bachelorette party Saturday night. We are leaving Saturday mid afternoon and having a wonderful dinner out and then meet up with our friends in portland. He just told me this morning that he wants to have a "romantic" weekend...lol.... I'm all for that. Anytime a guy wants to wine and dine his best girl is all good for me.

I did a questionnaire about how much you know your hubby and I got almost all of them correct except a couple... one was what could he eat everyday... he said pizza and I wrote down tacos... of course last night he was eating tacos as he was telling me pizza...lol... and I said his best friend was Chris Nick Justin and Scott... and he said it was me and his son....aaawww that was so cute.... He has always been my best friend and he knows it. We've had some rocky patches but he said out of everything that has happened in our lives we have still ended up the best of friends.

Well last night we rented a movie and came home. We pushed our two couches together downstairs and made it into our bed for the evening. It was so comfy that we slept there all night. When we woke up he told me that I was the greediest person he knew... I'm thinking I must have hogged all the covers...lol... he usually does that... nope he said I grabbed all the snuggles and made him snuggle me all night....lol. I said no way... I told him he was the one that decided that we needed to sleep on the same couch. Men, they only see their own point of view. My hubby has done that all his life, he never sees any point of view but his own.... when I finally tell him of my side that's when he feels bad and starts making up.

Oh well. It was so comfy last night that my hubby ended up half an hour late for work

So yesterday wasn't really on plan and I don't care.... I had a wonderful day.

This morning I plan on having a cheese omelet.

Lunch will be hopefully tilapia and broccoli.

Dinner will be out again.... softball tonight. Honestly I am looking forward to what dinner might be. Although I do atkins I am in love love love with the spicy macaroni at Farelli's.... or even the Penne pasta at The RAM. I don't even care for pasta.... but those two items are yum yum yum. I normally don't really care what we have for dinner however if we are to eat out I would rather have one of those two items.

Breakfast yesterday was 3 eggs and 3 slices bacon.
Lunch yesterday was Crystal Shrimp/Tempura Veggies and Rice and a bite of a chocolate chip cookie.
Dinner I had a taco salad (no shell) from Las Palomas without dressing of course and a blue moon.

AppleBuddy
Old 05-14-2010, 03:14 PM   #55  
Come on 20!!!

Wednesday night we did end up at The RAM. I had the Baby back ribs extremely light on the sauce and just ordered a side of rice pilaf instead of beans to go with it... it came with fries too and I will admit I did have a couple of the fries. Hubby got my rice and I gave him about 3/4 of the ribs. With it being such a beautiful day I didn't really feel like eating. I did have my usual disorder porter and I nursed that for 2 hours while we sat with a bunch of our friends. They were kind of laughing at me since I am usually a really heavy drinker... hubby even noticed...lol.. not sure why I haven't been able to drink lately... maybe it's still stress. I had a great time though.

Yesterday morning I was feeling really bummed and hubby got the brunt of my mood... so bad that I called and apologized... he knew I was not feeling too well and didn't hold my bad mood against me... which I was so happy about.... I ended up teasing him all day on the phone... then the BRAT surprised the crapola out of me and came home hella early...lol. At least I got to see him before I went to work... that was a great "treat"....lol

I didn't walk to work yesterday I got a ride from hubby since we hung out for part of the afternoon. When I got to work hubby ended up coming in and having dinner in my section so my night just was getting better and better. I show up at 4 for my shift with my hubby staying for about an hour and then I get done working at 730 and we ended up renting another movie. Daybreakers... I am not sure what it is about my hubby and vampire movies but he sure does love watching them. I think we've seen almost all the vampire movies and shows that are out...lol.

I'll admit I had a rough evening. The person I have had issues with assumed it was ok to give me a call and that kind of upset my evening. Hubby felt horrible that this person is still trying to hurt my feelings. He wanted to call and end it once and for all but he honored my request for no contact. Both our phones are set to blacklist this person's phone number with an outgoing message stating that a TRO will be ordered if there is further contact. I am sure I am making this out lighter than it seems and it is true. But my life will not be ruled by this person. I just at times need to vent, and HERE is where I get to do that. Hubby and I discussed everything about this person and agreed that they should never ever be a part of our lives. It's unfortunate that this person was a part of our lives for a very brief time and that our family became vulnerable because of it. Well no more. I am hoping this person sees this and understands that they need to get over it. What's done is done and leave me and my family alone. Hopefully they are smart enough to do that. I am not beyond prosecuting. I am not normally that kind of person but my family means the world to me.

On to today... this morning I woke up in a grand mood...lol... so much different from yesterday morning. I had picked up a cute little dress from marshall's last night after work and I think I am going to bust out my sewing machine again and make a summer top out of it..... it's a size 8 and fits perfect... no I am not in a size 8 yet however I am close and it's a dress that's why it fits...lol. I am soooo not complaining. However, I don't really like the bottom of the dress... kind of too loose for my tastes. but the top half is beautiful and will make a cute little summer top... I plan on wearing it tomorrow morning for our getaway. We are spending part of the day outside at the ballpark watching his boss play ball.... I normally don't like going to the games unless hubby is playing but, I get to watch a really good game and really don't want to pass it up... The team we are going to be watching is one of the BEST in the state.... and then heading over to our friends for the trip to Oregon.

I am so excited. I can't wait for tomorrow. I get to spend a day with my hubby and then hang out with all my best girlfriends... and then spend a wonderful evening/early morning again with hubby. I bet I don't sleep until Sunday afternoon...

Meals for yesterday:
Breakfast was a cheese and bacon omelet
Lunch was some wings with hubby at applebee's
Snack I had some shrimp
Dinner was a hot dog
I had a little bit of popcorn with our movie.

Breakfast this morning was another bacon and cheese omelet.
Lunch will more than likely be at work... I am thinking half a santa fe salad.
Dinner will be late and not even sure I will want anything that late. I may bring a snack with me for a late dinner instead of having a full meal.

I did my firm dvd yesterday and I love it more and more everytime I do it. I just wish I can lose more in my face than I am. My face is so round and I still have my double chin... I am sure I will have it for awhile.... I am just adding that to my wishlist.

Time to start my day.... laundry and dishes... and then time to workout.

AppleBuddy
Old 05-14-2010, 11:26 PM   #56  
Come on 20!!!

YAY Me!! I got done working early. Another coworker and I were scheduled in the same section this evening and they ended up keeping both of us for a little while. I was the lucky one to be done first.

Now I am so excited because hubby and I are headed out to one of those adult stores to pick up some gag gifts for the bachelor/bachelorette party tomorrow night. So we are going to do that and head out for a bite to eat. I am wearing that tank top that I made today. I'll have hubby take a picture of it. I'll post it later since I am on hubby's laptop. I also picked up some headbands and a new curling iron. I haven't worn headbands since I was 20. I really miss them.

Tonight I am going to paint my nails and color my hair. Tomorrow I am going to a girlfriend's house to pick up a shawl, earrings, and a necklace that she insists that I borrow from her.

I missed lunch today. Hubby came home early so I spent my time snuggling with him instead of having lunch. Now I am just about ready for something to eat. I try to have big meals since I know doing Atkins really does curb your appetite.

My breakfast this morning was a bacon and cheese omelet. It had 3 eggs 1/4 cup heavy cream 1/8 cup bacon and about 1/3 cup of cheese. I also had 2 cups of coffee.

I am not sure of what we are eating for dinner. Hopefully hubby's friend doesn't call. I am hoping he is out with his girl.

AppleBuddy
Old 05-15-2010, 11:08 AM   #57  
Come on 20!!!

Ok so this is the picture of that tank top I made yesterday... sorry hubby took the picture so he only got my face and the top of it.... I didn't realize it until after he hopped in the shower last night and then I forgot all about getting another shot of it.

Last night for dinner we went to olive garden again and had some soup. I also had 4 breadsticks... bad I know but I like to dip it in my soup. What's funny is I woke up with no change on the scale... I lost a pound the other day. YAY me... 50 pounds to go!!!

I told hubby this morning when I woke up to get ready, that we will have no more garlic and definitely no more breadsticks.... and if we have to have garlic we are definitely going to make sure we have MORE fresh fruit for dessert. All I could smell and taste was garlic all night long.

So I woke up early and put hubby's clothes in the dryer and then went upstairs and colored my hair. Next up search for a hotel for the night and then paint my nails and then wake up hubby... so we should be heading out in an hour.

I am out of eggs and bacon so not really sure what breakfast will be. Maybe just something from ampm.

AppleBuddy
Attached Images
File Type: jpg my new shirt... size 8 001.jpg (28.4 KB, 9 views)
Old 05-15-2010, 04:36 PM   #58  

Cute top! Have fun tonight!
Old 05-16-2010, 08:31 AM   #59  

S/C/G: crazy/working/calm

Height: 5'8"

Hey there!
Just popping in to say that I really enjoy your daily run-downs. You are so articulate and seem really dedicated. Good luck in studying for the fitness cert test, too. I'm actually thinking about taking it myself.

Hoping your day goes well!

~Alexis
Alexistrophic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 10:26 PM   #60  
Re-newbie

S/C/G: 161/139/128

Height: 5'4"

Hi there! Great posts, and very enjoyable reading. Hope you have a good week.
firefly68 is offline   Reply With Quote