Old 02-25-2010, 09:22 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 241/194/160

Default What I have learned on Atkins

I have been on Atkins for 7 weeks now and there are things that I have learned to love about it .....

Its a simple and easy lifestyle for me.

It has given me energy to get through each day without the highs and lows in energy that I used to have.

It has taken me back to a way of eating that is far less processed than I was eating.

It has made me get back into the kitchen and really think about what I am eating when I am cooking, giving me more satisfaction as I turn out delicious meals for myself.

It has made me do things in the evening other than snacking on foods that provided little nutrition

I am determined to make this my new lifestyle, I am not going to use the word diet (as that always meant something that was short term and unbearable in the past)

What have you learned to love about Atkins??
Shells is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 11:02 AM   #2  

Height: 5'6"

I love the energy I have. I love that I am no longer hungry 30 mins after eating. I love that I can eat butter on my veggies I love that going out to dinner and having a big ole steak, a side of broccoli w/butter and a ceasar salad is completely ON plan and I might even be rewarded with a weight loss on the scale the next day.

I love how it WORKS for me!!
Torister is offline   Reply With Quote