Old 09-14-2009, 01:25 AM   #1  
9/10/09 - Bye Carbs

Height: 5"7

Default 3 Questions!

Favorite Atkins food or guilty pleasure? (Even if it's weird and you don't think anyone else would like it)

How much exercise do you include with your diet? What's your weapon of choice?

Best advice you've ever heard:
Shen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 06:27 AM   #2  
Larry's Angel

Location: NW New Jersey But, My Heart's In Pittsburgh!! GO STEELERS & PENGUINS!!!

S/C/G: 245/143/145

Favorite Atkins food for me would have to be....."Just Like Stuffed Baked Potatoes".....http://www.genaw.com/lowcarb/just_li..._potatoes.html
Guilty pleasure would be Fage greek yogurt....with a splash of DaVinci's syrup, a sprinkle of cinnamon & a few toasted, chopped almonds
For exercise, I am a Walk Away The Pounds girl. If you aren't familiar with WATP, its an in home walking program....walk aerobics....some of the dvd's incorporate light weights & resistance cords. Its easy to follow, no "dancy" moves to learn. Love it!
Best advice I've ever heard....Read The Book....Drink A Lot of Water....and what I put in my signature: "If You Want Something You Never Had...You Must Be Willing To Do Something You've Never Done."

Last edited by JerseyGyrl; 09-14-2009 at 09:19 AM.
JerseyGyrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 08:58 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 211/181/140

Height: 5'2"

Favorite Atkins food or guilty pleasure? (Even if it's weird and you don't think anyone else would like it)

last night I made a quiche that was plain & simple but goooood and rich. I poured cream into a pie pan (no shell) just so the bottom was covered. Then cracked eggs on top of it, did not break the yolks. Sprinkled grated asiago cheese on top & baked it for 12 minutes at 450 degrees. Holy delectable eateries batman!

How much exercise do you include with your diet? What's your weapon of choice?

I'm doing the Wii Active 30 Day Challenge. So I'm doing strength training a couple of days a week.

Best advice you've ever heard:

always pick yourself up again.
UniquelyNormal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 04:39 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 235 / 189 / 165

Favorite food :

This is not for induction, but my 'dessert' of choice :
Marscapone cheese mixed with a little cream and cocoa powder (for chocolate) or vanilla bean powder (for vanilla) or sometimes mashed with a few fresh strawberries. I don't use any sweeteners (artificial or other) but you could add one if you wanted. I don't eat much - 2 tablespoons max, but a little of this goes a long way and gives you creamy dessert tastes.

Exercise : 3 or 4 days a week, some walking, some elliptical. I didn't exercise much at all the first few months.

Best advice? My signature : focus on Progress, not perfection.
sarahinparis is offline   Reply With Quote