Closed Thread

Old 12-11-2006, 08:46 AM   #1  

Default Need Help!

I have been doing good all week, and exercised everyday...and I only lost 1 lb. I need to see if I can get some help with my points. There were a couple of days that I was below my min. points. Could this have been the problem? Has anyone else had this happen? Any advise would be great. I know that 1lb. is good, but after all the sacrifice, it's kind of disheartning!
Old 12-11-2006, 11:38 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 268.8/266.4/145

Height: 5'8"

While eating below your minimum long-term can mess up your metabolism, it's not going to make much difference for one week. Are you new to exercising? Muscles retain water when you first start exercising. If you've been exercising awhile you could be replacing fat with muscle, which is denser. But honestly, 1 pound is a good loss and is on track with what WW says to expect every week. And the less you have to lose, the smaller your losses may become. Don't be discouraged, just keep plugging along.
Old 12-13-2006, 03:51 PM   #3  
back at it

S/C/G: 178/175/145

Height: 5'8"

weight loss isn't always linear, so this week you might loose one lb. and next week if you do the exact same thing, you could loose 3 lbs or 2 lbs or 0 lbs, just give it some time!
Old 12-15-2006, 05:14 PM   #4  
banned

i hate to disagree with cece, but i think shes wrong. it can mean a hguge difference and i bet thats why you only lost 1 lb.
Old 12-30-2006, 03:27 PM   #5  
banned

mookie did you up your points? and if you did did you lose?
Closed Thread