WW Food and Point Issues ...other than recipes

Closed Thread

Old 10-28-2006, 09:09 AM   #1  

Default Friendly's Breakfast Points

Hi,

My boss took us out to b'fast at Friendly's. Dotties Weight Loss zone only showed the garden vegetable omelette at 20 points. Friendly's doesn't provide nutritional information on their web site and I sent them an e-mail, no reply since Wednesday. The phone number they provide for customer service, which I discovered today, is open M-F.

I had Super Sizzlin' Hickory-Smoked Ham
Three farm-fresh eggs† cooked to order, plus three slices of sugar-cured hickory-smoked ham. Served with golden home fries and toast.

I left behind at least one egg, one slice of ham, and half the golden home fries. The toast was 1 1/2 slices of whole wheat bread.

I suppose I can guesstimate. But if anyone has the nutritional values for friendly's - can you please share.

Thanks,

Angela
Old 10-28-2006, 11:08 AM   #2  
Cowboy Up Chick

Because Friendly's does not make any health claims to the food (ie., low cal; low fat; heart healthy) they are not required to list the nutritional information. I'm afraid that this may be one of the times you will need to guestimate.
Old 10-28-2006, 04:53 PM   #3  
SoonToBeSkinnyJenny

S/C/G: /225/140

Height: 5'3

Isnt there a law stating a company must provide nutritional information! You should report them to the better business burea or the department of health!
Food for Thought
Old 10-29-2006, 09:26 AM   #4  
Cowboy Up Chick

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoonToBeSkinnyJenny View Post
Isnt there a law stating a company must provide nutritional information! You should report them to the better business burea or the department of health!
Food for Thought
No the only law that there is to enforce providing nutritional information is if the make a HEALTH CLAIM! That means they say low calorie, low fat, low carb, low sodium and/or heart healthy. And then they really only need to provide what they are claiming.
Old 10-29-2006, 11:06 AM   #5  
Tired of lettuce!

Height: 6 flippin' feet tall!

I agree with Kelly. We are all lucky that so many restaraunts provide the nutritional info that they do.
Closed Thread