Closed Thread

Old 08-05-2001, 11:39 PM   #1  

Talking This could be profitable

My husband came in last week and said he had opened me up a savings account at work and for every pound I lose he will put in $5. I can only get money out when I hit 20 and up. My son is also overweight and when he heard that he said he wanted money too. He's already cut way back on his eating. This may be just what I need. (That and my clothes are all too small)
Old 08-06-2001, 01:09 PM   #2  
A princess in the making!

Default Awesome Idea

I am going to copy that one. I have 2 saving accounts now. One I will change to my WW account. I only weigh in 1 time a month. So I will stick the other 3 meeting fees in there. Plus 1 a pound. And up it as I go. Thanks that is just great!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-06-2001, 01:53 PM   #3  
Owned by Dixie

Height: 5'4"

I paied myself lor saved points. Any earned points i did not use or any banked points I did not use I paied myself a dollar. I used the money to buy an eliptical trainner for my house. i love it and it helps me to work out at home. i like the idea of reward money over food because as we lose weight I think that we all need $ to get the smaller cloths and things to keep us on plan.
Very nice of your DH to do this for you and it worked well for me too.

-L
Old 08-06-2001, 06:38 PM   #4  

I too use money for weight lost. When I am weighed in, I put $1.00 for every 1/4 lb lost but also if I have a gain, money has to come back out. That kills me. I have 48 lbs to lose so hopefully will have a nice "kitty" when I need new clothes or whatever. Money does work!!!!!
Closed Thread