Weight and Resistance Training Boost weight loss, and look great!

Old 08-03-2005, 09:42 AM   #1  

Default Recs for weight training DVDs without step?

It seems a lot of weight training DVDs incorporate step moves quite a bit in their weight workouts. My knees are NOT good right now so I prefer to avoid step. I just starting using Crunch Boot Camp Training DVD which is an intermediate weight training DVD that does not have any step but I'd like some variety. Any recs for other DVDS that utilize dumbbell training without step? Thanks.
suemazrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2005, 10:59 AM   #2  

Kathy Smith's Lift Weights to Lose Weight series is straight weights, no cardio, and does not utilize a step. Leg and butt exercises are done through variations of squats and lunges. She also has an older series called Secrets of a Great Body that I like, as well, but it's only on VHS at this point and the workouts are longer than LWTLW.
funniegrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2005, 03:33 PM   #3  
Working My Way Back Down

And don't forget, you can do the step exercises without the step! I did this in a class even for several months. I've had knee "issues" for a long time and I really try to take good care of them. Just remembering how much it hurt to go up and down stairs when they were really bad is enough to keep me on the straight and narrow.
WaterRat is offline   Reply With Quote