Closed Thread

Old 07-13-2005, 12:07 PM   #1  
banned

Cool wednesday chatter for ww newbies!

hi everyone!
havent checked the 2nd thread yet but i saw 4 pages so i thought a new one for today was a good idea. i find short threads easy to read

how are we all doin? im off 2 a good start.. ive had 2 eggs and 6 egg whites so far and i lifted weights already&tomm is my support meeting

Last edited by andreaphilip3; 07-13-2005 at 12:47 PM.
Old 07-13-2005, 12:32 PM   #2  
Alis Volat Propriis

Once we have a name, can we be moved to the WW Groups section as a new sub-forum? Then we can have those various threads we talked about, including a daily general chat one. Just a thought.
Old 07-13-2005, 12:36 PM   #3  
banned

wtg cat and misty!
hippo: im glad u dont feel giulty! as long as it was worth it! haha gotta go pee
Old 07-13-2005, 12:48 PM   #4  
banned

this IS the ww forum. its the general one....
Old 07-13-2005, 12:53 PM   #5  

Tonights my weigh in.......and I can't help but worry slightly. Anyone else get a lil nervous? I've been pretty good all week, but when you work iiin a bakery/coffee shop sometimes those cookies get the better of you...specially when you really just NEED chocolate.

So let's here it, what is everyone's favourite low point snacks??

here's a few of my own:
Frozen grapes - green work best and eat them slow unless you want your mouth to be numb......
Flavoured tuna in those mini cans....mmm cept my kitten always trys to help me eat it.
Mini yogurts, also frozen (it's really hot here, what can i say?)
Fruits, anything because it's all in seasoin and sooo good right now.

Anyways, have a good one y'all
Old 07-13-2005, 12:55 PM   #6  
Simple is Good!

S/C/G: 345/323.6/299

Height: 5'6"

Happy Wednesday everyone!

I don't have long, but I wanted to reply to Quite - I saw your plan on the other thread. I know you are still trying to make up for your bad day the other day, but it could actually hurt you to go under your daily points requirement. Just a thought. I just want to help.

Andrea- she's talking about moving our group to the WW Group forum, so that we don't clutter up the General area with our talk.

I'll be on later- I usually can't check at work, but I just was popping in on my lunchbreak. Points wise, I'm right on target.

Take care, chickies!
Old 07-13-2005, 01:00 PM   #7  
Alis Volat Propriis

F&L: Yes, I KNOW you're right and I was re-thinking as I was writing it. I'm going to stick to my 30 a day. Thanks for the nudge!

And, yes, I was talking about the groups forum at the bottom of the WW section, mainly to avoid the clutter, like F&L said.
Old 07-13-2005, 01:08 PM   #8  
Simple is Good!

S/C/G: 345/323.6/299

Height: 5'6"

((((hugs Quite))))

It's amazing how many of us had bad weeks this week- you would think last week would have been the hardest, temptation-wise.

Keep going, girl. I love your signature- I will usually surrender my daily will a lot more quickly to a cookie than to God for some reason. Isn't that sad and embarrassing? I'm going to use that quote in my quote book, if that ok. It's that book of quotes I use to stay motivated in life, and that's a GREAT one!
Old 07-13-2005, 01:12 PM   #9  
Alis Volat Propriis

Default Warning Embarrassing question & TMI

OK, I hope this doesn't offend but.... I gotta ask: Does sex count as exercise? Like if once or twice a week you engage in 30-45 minutes of bed-thrashing, bouncing off the walls, heart rate way up sex ... can you earn extra points? At the risk of TMI, this morning my heart rate was up and we were sweating for a solid 15 minutes. Far as I can tell, even if I count that as moderate intensity, at my body weight that's an extra point. At high intensity, it's 2! Oh God, I'm so embarrassed!
Old 07-13-2005, 01:33 PM   #10  
WW online (pts plus)

S/C/G: 200/see ticker/160

Height: 5'9"

Maggie... LOL! It sounds to me like it should count as a 2 for you.

I've been very stressed this week...and I was starving this morning. I made two eggs (4), 1 slice low fat whole wheat toast (1) w/ FF butter spray, a slice of cheese (1) .... AND a can of Mountain Dew (3). :

I'd been doing good on cutting out most of the soda, but this morning I just grabbed one without thinking. I keep telling myself that's a waste of points, especially for breakfast... but, it's a habit I've had for 15+ years and it's hard to stop.

No water yet today... I'll start with lunch.

Have a good day, everyone!
Old 07-13-2005, 01:41 PM   #11  
banned

hi guys!!!
keep pluggin!!!! gl w youre wi tonight lucky! I PRETTY MUCH KNOW BC I OWN THE SAME SCALE...oopss orry 4 the caps lol. there seems to be some confusion: if you look, youll see that these threads are located in the WW forum under ww general i think some of you are confusing it w the general diet plans section
Old 07-13-2005, 01:42 PM   #12  
banned

amy dont beat yourself up! habits take time to break...just keep at it
some of my fav snacks are: red apples, red n green grapes, watermelon and strawberries. this is pretty much all i snack on unless its a saturday or sunday night when i eat my reese's friend-z(similar to quite's blast)

Last edited by andreaphilip3; 07-13-2005 at 01:48 PM.
Old 07-13-2005, 01:45 PM   #13  
banned

hope this doesnt insult anyone, but i thought this may help clear up the confusion:
http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2

if u click this link you will see it brings you to the WW boards....one general, one for recipes, 1 for core etc. you will see we are in the general section
Old 07-13-2005, 01:53 PM   #14  
Alis Volat Propriis

Quote:
Originally Posted by andreaphilip3
hi guys!!!
keep pluggin!!!! gl w youre wi tonight lucky! I PRETTY MUCH KNOW BC I OWN THE SAME SCALE...oopss orry 4 the caps lol. there seems to be some confusion: if you look, youll see that these threads are located in the WW forum under ww general i think some of you are confusing it w the general diet plans section
LOL, let me see if i can clear this up. On the 3FC forum site, there is the WW section. In that section, the second one down is WW General, which is where we are now. But if you scroll further down, there is the WW Groups & Clubs section. In that, there are sub forums such as WW Night Owls, WW 20s and 30s, etc. I'm suggesting we could be the WW XXXx (whatever we decide) under that section. Then within that sub forum, we would have different threads.

Ah.... growing pains. We'll get it straightened out!
Old 07-13-2005, 02:02 PM   #15  
Proud Slimmin' Sista!

Quite: It must be said--you crack me up! And at the same time, I'm extremely jealous that you have a form of exercise I don't! By the way, I'd count it as 2. Sweating for 15 minutes would definitely be a high intensity (though super fun) workout. *grin*

Lol, and I hope all this confusion can be resolved soon. No worries ladies! This time tomorrow, we'll have a name, guaranteed! (Our vote count right now is Slimmin' Sistas: 5; Summer '05 Chickies: 1; and Summer Slimmin Sistas: 1.) Remember to vote before midnight tonight! The winner will be revealed in the morning!

~Amanda
Closed Thread