Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 03-03-2005, 12:35 AM   #1  

Default WOW, here I am again! 3+ years at this site!

I can't believe this. I first came to this site for support, when my first child was barely 1. Now I'm done with baby #2, and finished with husband #1! I've remarried, and we have moved 3 times in 3 years.

When I first came here, I got the support to go from 236 lbs to 117 lbs, and stayed that way until I was put on bed rest with #2. He's now 21 months GASP, and I'm at my all time high! My husband is a Marine, and we recently moved into military housing UPSTAIRS! OUCH, it's really taking it's toll on me.

I run my own childrens boutique that takes up alot of my evening hours, and stay at home with the "baby" during the day. I don't want to join a gym because we really don't have the money for it, BUT I do own a great pair of walking shoes!

I need a buddy, or a group of buddies to get me motivated to getting me back to me!
-n
sewmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2005, 11:13 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 344/279.1/???

Height: 5'6"

Hi and welcome back. As you know there is tons of support here. I have a two and one year old and a 10 year old step son to keep me busy. Plus I work 40 hours a week and am an independent kitchen consultant on the weekends. For my exercise I force myself to get up between 5:30 and 6 every morning and exercise to Walk Away the Pounds tapes. I post mostly over at the 100+ club.
barbygirl43 is offline   Reply With Quote