Old 10-24-2004, 09:55 AM   #1  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Default Week of Oct. 24th

Hi All,

Feeling like crap today, sore, scratchy throat. Hope everyone's having a great weekend!
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2004, 11:34 AM   #2  

Good morning everyone...............................

Just had a couple of minutes and wanted to drop in say hello. We are hopefully within 2 weeks of moving if everything goes as planned! We are waiting for the plumbers this week to come in and install the toilets and sinks etc, sheet rock company to patch, A/C unit to get set outside, and then our wood blinds to get hung.

After going thru the hurricane last month, it seemed like things would never fall in place. I am sorry that I have not been around much, with work and the house and then my moodiness etc, it's been tough.

I decided that I will wait until after the holidays and stuff and get myself back on track with eating healthier etc.....

Hope you all are having a good day, Lauren, RR, Rabbit, Karen, Jodee, Drummer Girl, Midwife, did I miss anyone???? Sorry if I did.

Lauren: Hope you get to feeling better. Won't be long and your little one will be here. Man, time sure flys. I remember you telling us you were pregnant.

Gotta run and get some groceries and then come back and do some more packing. I am trying to get a jump start so it won't be so hard when it's time to move. It is so overwhelming at times though. I can't believe all the things we have kept over the years. Needless to say I am getting rid of most of it.

Jackie

Last edited by JackBlack; 10-24-2004 at 11:37 AM.
JackBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2004, 10:06 PM   #3  
Moderator - 30 Somethings

Hello All,

Lauren: I'm sorry that you aren't feeling well. I hope it doesn't hang around long.

Jack: Hi!! It's good to hear from you. I hope things continue to go well with the house. Wow, two weeks! So close!

We are just catching up since we've been so busy lately with stuff for the wedding. It was a beautiful. Alex stole the show at one point during the reception. Everyone was dancing so we took him out on the dance floor. He started twirling around, shaking his booty and trying to snap his fingers. It was so darn cute. The photographer was taking pics of him. I want to buy them if they turn out. I can't wait to see them!

I hope everyone has had a great weekend.
KarenK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2004, 07:35 AM   #4  
Working on Weight loss!!!

Good Morning!! Well, home with K and 103 fever again...I am soo tired and frustrated with these ears..No other symptoms except fever and ear pulling..10 more days till surgery and she better be well for it...I am calling the Pedi at 7 for appointment today...We went T or T at the zoo saturday..OMG..I laughed at the queen..She was dressed as a cat and strutted her stuff pulling her halloween bag through her legs like she was riding it..It was funny...I had Pics taken on Sat morning...she refused to go into the studio, refused the outdoor scene and just walked down the street..I had to laugh at the photographer that followed her and snapped pics in someones yard with a cat named Sasha. I will show the proofs when I get them via e-mail...it should be interesting...

Ok..following the diet more seriously..I have to stop the "picking" and "finishing"..I think that is where the problem exists...
Hello all!!! Karen--pics sound cute!!!
Take care!!
RR
RoadRunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2004, 09:04 AM   #5  
LBH

Captain Feathersword-Lollypop!

The Captain & his big, fat Mommy
Old 10-25-2004, 03:04 PM   #6  

hi all. Just a second to check in on you all.

Lauren - Great pictures! Hope you're feeling better.

Jodee - guess I won't be complaining about 77 degree weather when you are buried in snow!

Jackie - happy for you that you are about ready to move!

Rabbit
Rabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2004, 11:27 PM   #7  

Cute pictures Lauren. How's the throat feeling?

RR: Hope Kaylee is feeling better.

Hello to the rest of ya!

Well we are planning on moving next weekend. I have went thru every room except the kitchen and our bedroom, and have packed up things and gotton rid of lots of stuff. I am so proud of myself for getting this done. It will make it so much easier when moving. I just found out today that due to the hurricane we won't be able to get phone service until 12/20/04, which means no internet. Maybe I can sneak a peak at work and check in with you all from time to time.

I am planning on going to pick up my Dad for Thanksgiving, since this will be his first Thanksgiving without my mom. I know it will be an emotional time for all of us, but I plan on getting thru it the best we can. He is really excited about coming for a visit.

Well, it's late and I need to get my butt in bed so I can get up in the morning for work.

Hope everyone is doing okay.

Jackie
Old 10-28-2004, 06:36 AM   #8  
Working on Weight loss!!!

Good Morning!!! It has been a rough week...After 3 days of antibiotic shots, 3 days of blood work, we are just staying home today..Poor baby is so under stress when we go to the Pedi..I just have to keep her well for next week...Her lymph nodes were so big..now the baby doesnt walk straight cuz her legs hurt from the shots...

Cute pics Lauren!!!Hope U R better!! Kaylee is being a cat! She is soo funny in her costume...Yesterday, I was busy and she kept calling "momma" and when I didnt look she called me "bicki" I had to laugh at her..she is a trip!!!
Off to work!!
RR
PS..this is one of those great proofs (ha ha) that we had to fight to get on Sat!!!

Last edited by RoadRunner; 07-16-2006 at 07:54 AM.
RoadRunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2004, 12:00 PM   #9  
LBH

Hey All,

Internet was down last night and this AM. Anyway, we're heading to San Fran tonight, flight is at 6:10. This will be my last chance to check in probably. I'll be back Sunday night, but not until really late, so I probably won't check in until Monday AM. I'll unstick the old threads then, and stick the new one, if someone wants to start it.

Have a great weekend all!!
Old 10-28-2004, 04:26 PM   #10  

RR - that is so cute that she called you 'bicki'! Cute pics.

Lauren - have a great trip.

I've finally gotten myself totally back on track. whew.

rabbit
Old 10-28-2004, 09:46 PM   #11  

Hi guys,

I'm having internet issues again. Ugh. I really hate the cable modem right now. It's been so bad that we are switching to DSL. It's a cool package tho, we get unlimited long distance, toll calls, caller ID, call waiting, three-way calling and DSL for $89/month. I sure hope the connection is better than cable has been.

Lauren: I hope you have fun on your trip. Those were cute pics of Peter.

RR: Oh, the "bicky" was so cute! I just can't wait for Alex to call me Momma consistently. He only says it every now and then. Of course, he says Daddy all the flippin time. I hope Kaylee stays well for her surgery.

Jack: Good luck with the move. Wow, what a long time to have to wait for phone service. Let us know how you are as you can.

Rabbit: Yeah for getting back on track.

I hope you are all having a great week.
Old 10-29-2004, 12:45 AM   #12  

S/C/G: 222/187/120

Height: nearly 5'2"

Been way off track and super busy lately. This is the first time I have logged on in ages. I read Dr. Phil's weight loss book, it said I wasn't ready to lose weight. My secret pal keeps buying me expensive chocolate at school. I need to start giving it away to overactive teenagers instead of eating it myself.

-good to hear about everyone, I'll try to catch up more later. Probably not this weekend ~ I have football tomorrow, a party and a play on Sat, and halloween sun.
morrigan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2004, 07:42 PM   #13  

Happy Halloween!

I'm a little early but sometimes I don't post on weekends, so I wanted to tell you all to have a great weekend and stay away from candy!

I lost 2.2 this week!

Rabbit
Old 10-29-2004, 10:28 PM   #14  

Congrats Rabbit-awesome job!!!!! YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!!!!!

Karen: I have that same plan and I really love my DSL. I could never go back to dial up. It is so much faster. I'm sure you will really like it.

Lauren: Hope you have fun this weekend. My older brother lives in San Fran. Let us know how it went when you return

RR: That is way to cute about Kaylee calling you Bicki. I really hope the surgery next week is the trick and makes her lots better. Please keep us posted on how it goes. She is so precious and cute!

My throat is starting to feel a little scratchy, sure hope I am not getting sick. This is not the time for that. I have not been eating that much this week, stomach problems etc. Maybe I will lose a couple pounds, would be nice.

Hope everyone has a GREAT weekend.

Jackie
Old 10-30-2004, 01:31 AM   #15  

Hi guys,

Jack: Sorry to hear that you aren't feeling well. I hope it clears up quickly so you can MOVE!! You must be so excited. We have cable modem right now so it's actually going to be a bit of a down grade for us to go to DSL. DH downloads a lot of stuff for work and he says that's going to be slower. I shouldn't notice the decrease since I mostly surf. I'm excited about the unlimited long distance part since all of my family is in Texas.

Rabbit: Awesome!! You did a great job getting back on track.

Have a great weekend!!