Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Old 07-22-2004, 08:20 AM   #1  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Wink Thursday Chat, July 22

Good Morning

Its a beautiful hot day out already, but I'm not complaining, I'm NOT looking forward to winter so I don't care if its 100 degrees outside lol.

DD woke up this morning from an aweful nights sleep with spots all over her feet, would have never noticed but she said Daddy!!! my feet hurt??? oy. So off to the doctor late this afternoon, as soon as they can take me.

I'm so tired b/c DD has been sleeping like dodo for the past 2 weeks. I just need ONE good nights sleep. Poor thing she needs it too.

Hope you all are having an OP day !!!
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2004, 09:54 AM   #2  
CIN

Good Morning Gals!
Leens.....I well remember the days of little ones.Never a dull moment and rarely a good nights sleep! Hope all is well today...maybe she has picked up that foot & mouth virus...............heard it goes around in day care. Keep us posted.

My daughter and I took the 4 grandchildren to the water Park Yesterday......we had a ball! Packed a picnic.actually had 5 kids and 3 adults...I made sandwiches & snacks and we had a picnic for lunch.............food taste so good on a blanket under a tree.doesnt it?

I see the Dr today for a second opinion.......my appointment isnt until 2 so we will probably be there a while.

I got up and made a few things in the kitchen.(a big skillet of corn bread.) Someone gave me some fresh corn..gonna make some pintos for supper so I baked the cornbread early while it isnt so hot! Also cooked some potatoes!

BBL...hope everyone is having a good day.I am waiting for the rain to stop so I can take a quick walk.

Cin
CIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2004, 10:48 AM   #3  

Hey everyone~

Still catching up from being away on holidays......finally got the house shovelled out yesterday so that feels good.....was a rainy day so a cleaning one and it actually felt good.......

Kids are gone with their uncle for the day to go see a local parade.....so I just might scrap book with my girlfriend.

Work is very busy and they are calling day and night but I am being very selective about what work I pick up....it has been my most relaxing summer ever!

April I did not drive through your home town.....we didn't get that far north. We are heading back to BC after folk fest in August.

Cin your summer fun sounds great! I am have not been following all the doctor's appointments etc. but know that my thoughts are with you.

Leens make sure that that rash has not spread from her feet....are you home with her? I remember the days of being up all night with sick kids and the sleep deprivation it really is wicked.....hang in there and let me know how things go at the doctors.

Cathy good luck with your computer problems

Lynnie, Sue Marie, Judo Mom, Kemp, and everyone else a big hello....I'll check back in later!

Eliz
liz321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2004, 04:15 PM   #4  

Hi everyone

I haven't been here for a few days....still going through withdrawal symptoms from going off the Celexa....but it is getting less frequent.

It's a beautiful sunny day here today....hot.....was awake until 2 last night....so am tired today. I went for waxing....upper lip....eyebrows....etc.....not too much planned today.....some cleaning....will read my book later.

Leenie.....how did it go at the doctor's with your DD.....I remember when my kids were little....it seemed like they were always sick.

April
april99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2004, 09:29 PM   #5  
CIN

Default for Leens

Leens
How is the little one? Was it hand,foot & mouth virus ( Coxsacklevirus)?

Wow.missed Cathy & Leens chit chatting back and forth!

See you all Friday!

Cin
CIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2004, 11:37 PM   #6  
Divine Gal

Sorry I haven't been on in the last 2 days gang!! But Tuesday night BIL's truck got repossessed on us after I talked to them and they told us we had till the end of the month to come up with a payment.So I have been pretty bummed basically.Dh had an interview scheduled for Friday morning and he had to cancel that because of this.We have called friends and everything ot help us but everyone seems so busy.But when they call us up with something urgent we always help.
Dh callled the elder lady he works for sometimes and she said we could use her truck only one problem we can't find anyone to take him over there.In the meantime we are running out of toliet paper, food, and stuff for my bunny.
TOM is right around the corner and boy is my head throbbing.

Well isn't that just grand.Hope everything is well with yall.

*hugs*
lynnie
lynnie24 is offline   Reply With Quote