Old 07-10-2004, 08:21 AM   #1  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Default Weekend Chat, July 10 and 11

Good Morning,

Just starting this bad boy up and I'll be back shortly, okay later on tonight to read up and chat.

Hope your plans for the weekend are great.

Love Yah !!
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2004, 03:51 PM   #2  
on my way down again

Smile

HI Leenie and anyone else who pops in, looks like everyone's gone--makes me want to go camping too, but I doubt we'll go until September. Today I'm going through "stuff" for a yard sale that I'll hold sometime this summer. I have way too much stuff. I must not be the only one because there are several shows on HGTV on organizing. LOL So that's my boring life for the weekend. I hope your day and weekend plans are better than mine.

Last edited by Barbie101; 07-10-2004 at 03:54 PM.
Sonnet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2004, 06:07 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 189/177/135

Height: 5'7

I am on nights for the next 2 weeks so I am braindead. Not too much on keeping up or in touch.
Amyjo01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2004, 08:45 PM   #4  

Hello Everyone!

Leenie: Hope you have a great weekend!

Barbie: The yard sale sounds like fun. Me and my best friend are planning one for sometime this summer. Am hoping that we will wait til it cools off a little. I think they are such fun to go to and to have! Have a great weekend!

Amy: I know how those night shifts can be. Makes you feel like all you do is sleep and work. Hope you have a great weekend also even though you will be working!

Well, not much going on here this evening. Me and DH were both so tired when we got home from work this afternoon, that we both passed out for about a 2 hour nap! Had take out for dinner, and now just sitting around here doing nothing really. I am off tomorrow, and am looking forward to just being lazy. I used to have so much energy, but this pregnancy seems to have zapped all of that from me! Oh well, the rewards will be worth it in the end I am sure! Hope everyone has a good weekend, and I will check back in later tonight and tomorrow to catch up on everyone!

Lisa
Mrs H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2004, 09:12 PM   #5  
on my way down again

Talking

Oh, so there's a few of us.

Lisa, It's just a lazy evening, and I'm loving it too much. Gotta enjoy this weather while we have it.

Amy, Nights, I worked nights for a few years many moons ago. I never adjusted to it. Yep--I was brain dead then too. LOL

You all have a great evening!
Sonnet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2004, 10:22 PM   #6  
Baby Steps

Leenie: Hi there and hope induction is still going strong!!

Barbie: I've gotten over having rummage sales. I just save myself the hassle (and in my case boredom) and just either give the stuff away to friends that I know wants it or just stick it out on the end of the driveway...by the end of the day it's usually gone

Amy: try and get some sleep!!

Lisa: ditto on that one for you. But sounds like you did the job with the nap enjoy your sleep while you can get it

Well, the basement windows are in. The screendoor is somewhat on. Some of the ceiling panels for the kitchen are stained. Along with my shorts and a few spots on my leg Staying OP and feeling great!!! Now if only the stupid ankle would keep up with the rest of me Lots mroe ceiling panels to do tomorrow and going to finish off the screen door. OH!! And the main thing!! The computer internet is back up and running (something about the connection outside) and so is the girls computers. So they can stay off mine now. WOOHOO!!!! I'll Check in again tomorrow
lady_adnerb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2004, 12:36 AM   #7  

Brenda: Sounds like you have been one busy lady today! Nice way to get a tan staining the legs Yeah...I have been so tired lately, rest is all I wanna do. My SIL says that I better get it now because this is God's way of making me rest one last time. When the baby gets here it will be no rest in sight! Well, I am off to bed. DH has to work tomorrow so I am planning on sleeping in and enjoying a LAZY day! I'll be back tomorrow to check in!
Mrs H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2004, 10:22 AM   #8  
Baby Steps

Lisa: hope you're sleeping and resting today. If I was you I'd skip the major house cleaning and just go with the resting more. Yup, your SIL is right, at least until the little bambino learns to sleep through the night. DH and I were talking last night and I told him I REALLY hope that his "V" stays stuck cuz I REALLY don't want to get pregnant and have another one. Two is enough and ours are getting to a halfway decent age (well, before the teen sass starts). OH!! And I also told him that I should just use the stain on the rest of my legs to make it look even and like I've got a tan

Well, was OP if you count strawberries. So looks like I'm off the strict induction But I'm surprised I made it as long as I did. And I'm seeing the scale go down again so I'm hoping that means things are back to normal and I'm back to getting pounds off.
I've got more boards to stain today and I've gotta get to the store for more cheese and sausage. So another busy day for me!!
lady_adnerb is offline   Reply With Quote