Closed Thread

Old 05-04-2004, 09:52 AM   #1  
Running Babe

Default Stay Positive Tuesday

I seem to be retaining and my weight has gone up slightly, though I am staying 100% OP... I know our bodies sometimes do this. Why now? I'll stay positive, drink my water and hopefully all will go well

Have a good day!

Ali
Old 05-04-2004, 10:46 AM   #2  

Good morning ALI (and everyone else)!

Didn't do as well as I had hoped yesterday.

B: muffin 7 pts.
L: turkey wrap 7 pts.
D: chk breast 3, corn 2, rice 3
S: oreos! 5 of them, this is what blew my night!

So, today is a new day. I had Kashi for breakfast and a skinny latte. Lunch is soup, and dinner is a salad. I need to drink all my water to day as well. And, a walk tonight!

How is everyone else??
Old 05-04-2004, 11:22 AM   #3  
Eve's Mom

THE FLAMES WON!! YEEEE HAW LEMON!! Okay, I am not a "true" hockey fan, but I cna't help but get excited when my hometown kicks butt like that. Sad about Yzerman however. It's too bad that that happened, and it's nobody's fault. Still happy we won

Who do we play now? Anybody up on thier playoffs???

Well, I went to the doc for a physical last night. With all clothes on and at 5pm I WI at 213.4. If I recall, the doc's scale was a bit up from WW so I should see a loss tomorrow. I have been counting and doing the small adjustments the nutritionist suggested and so far so good.

last night I went shopping with my eldest sister after the doc for shoes and a coat. I found shoes, hush puppies. No coat. We had fun though, and then we did our groceries together which was fun too. I didnt' get home til 10pm....

Tonight is Americal Idol. Sad to say I still watch it. Glad they voted off the redhead guy- he was super lame.

Anyway, I have a meeting, but I'll BBL to check on the activity.

Ali - dont' worry about your water gain..you aren't WI daily, are you? If so, stop that!

Hey Tonya! I dont know what it is, but I blow it usually at dinner or after dinner. I am a night time eater. I can be really good all day and blow it. Maybe we shoudl start counting at dinner?? Glad you are back OP today...now I want a skinny latte too!
Old 05-04-2004, 11:40 AM   #4  

Belle,

I have thought about counting at dinner, maybe we should give it a whirl. I am eating out of bordem at that time too, I just need to keep myself outdoors away from the cookies and ice cream!

So far so good today. Kashi for breakie, and I am having soup for lunch.
Old 05-04-2004, 12:11 PM   #5  
Proud Canadian

Morning! I played hard at volleyball last night and it felt good. But tonight I'm having dinner at a friend's with 3 kids so I'm trying to suggest something both kid friendly and WW friendly - any ideas? We're supposed to have thunder showers this afternoon but I think I'll take my long hike anyway just to have those extra points if I need them. Yesterday I had no real blips in the eating - stayed on points even with some ice cream after dinner (OK - it was frozen yogert but in my head it was ice cream) Today will be fine if I can manage to avoid any type of dessert at my friends. Hopefully, she won't have anything there and I won't offer to pick anything up.
Ali - don't worry too much - the evil water will go away - it must.
Tonya - oreos aren't too bad, you sound like you're back on track today.
Belle - Counting points at dinner worked much better for me. I always found it easier to have a light lunch than a light dinner because I'm a night time snacker as well.

Oh and yay flames (I may not like them much right now cause they beat my boys but they're having a great run!) They will play the winner of the Colorado vs San Jose series which is not over yet.

KT
Old 05-04-2004, 02:41 PM   #6  

Talking May I join this group

Hello,
Im 31 years old. just turned.. so I figured this could be the place for me?
May i join in? just started WW at home..
and could use all the support I can get!
My husband and I are trying to get healthy together, He started off
by Stopped smoking..
and I am working on my weight, he is too but he only has about 15 lbs to lose. when i have about 50..

We are going away in September ...to meet a group of people. we would like to be more svelt by the!

so we both push each other every day. challenge who can drink more water!
im up to 17.5 (8oz glasses of water)

I feel good. WE just started yesterday.. ON our 1st Marriage Anniversary.

Anyhoots. So i joined WW a while back. and now i have all the papers and things.. so ifigure i can do this from home...

We have no children yet.. 2 dogs 3 cats, and we hail from teh great state of Connecticut..
Im happy to be here..

SW-230
CW-228
GW-175
MEMORIAL DAy Goal -5 lbs.
Old 05-04-2004, 04:41 PM   #7  
Proud Canadian

Welcome Anne-Marie!

We always love to have new people posting on this thread. You're in the perfect place! Sounds like you have a good support system in your husband but doing it alone is hard so stop by anytime and ask any questions or give us any of your tips!!

KT
Old 05-04-2004, 04:48 PM   #8  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

hey girls I am here baaaad so far with food this week stress and not able to go to the bathroom UGH! but dinners going to be uber healthy and full of green veggies speaking of which i have to zip over to the food network website and pick up some preparation tips
bbl
Love Kier
ps I picked up my cap and gown today sniff sniff
Old 05-04-2004, 05:07 PM   #9  
Eve's Mom

Hey Kier! What day is convocation?? Take pics and post!!
Old 05-04-2004, 06:36 PM   #10  
Proud Canadian

Evil Crabcakes!! They looked healthy but I'm sure they've thrown my entire points off - evil friend took me out to lunch. I did have the salad with them and didn't even use half of the dressing so I feel glad about that. Dinner will be homemade personal pizzas (because I can control the points on my own and the kids can enjoy theirs) and a salad - anybody have any idea points for crabcakes?

KT
Old 05-04-2004, 06:40 PM   #11  
Eve's Mom

KT from the Canadian dining out book, Crabcakes are 4 points for 2 (3 inch round). Crab "puffs" are 5 points for 6 (1.5 inch round). I don't know the diff...I'd go with cakes, not puffs (hee hee this is translating into something funny- think Bridget JOnes).
Closed Thread