Closed Thread

Old 03-03-2004, 08:26 AM   #1  
Cockeyed Optimist

Default Water Wednesday

Drink your water!

Belle - glad you found a walking buddy and a DRESS!!!!! How excited are you? What is your favorite part of the dress?

Well, whatever the mystery weight gain was it is gone today. Whatever.

Convinced CB to work out a little with me last night. I did Leslie Sansone's Walk Kick and this morning did Maximum Cardio Burn. Have to work tonight so no evening work-out tonight.

I won't be home for any meals today or the first 2 tomorrow - packed all my food for all those meals so that I'm not tempted by something fast food.

Later.
Old 03-03-2004, 10:29 AM   #2  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

Hey LAdy I have 2 bottles of water in front of me one empty and 1 getting that way I have been up since 6:30 and staring at my puter for that long its project day I want to hit the shower so i can go grab my new yoga tape fromt he mail room then come back here and do more work b4 mom picks me up
Old 03-03-2004, 11:13 AM   #3  
One Sick Puppy

Height: 5'6"

Default Weenie Wednesday! Hehe!

Good morning, Kier and Laura!

Hey, do you guys remember the Day to Day Challenge threads we used to do? I need to start doing that again, but instead of starting a seperate thread, I thought maybe I'd just post them here (unless you guys want a seperate thread for them). Here's mine for today (please hold me accountable):
1) Drink my waters (since it IS Water Wednesday).
2) I'm not going to get carried away at Subway tonight. Sometimes, it's tough when you're making your own sandwich and get a free cookie! But tonight, I've got it totally under control...

Speaking of Subway, here's an interesting tidbit of information. OK, you know how Subway has come out with new low-carb wraps? Well, you can put any sandwich into one of those tortillas that they use for the wraps. Lately, I've been putting my roast beef sandwich into a wrap because it's 2 points less. Here's how I came to that conclusion:
White/wheat bread is 200 calories, 2.5 grams of fat, 3 grams of fiber, making it 4 points.
A wrap (the tortilla thing) is 130 calories, 2.5 grams of fat, and 11 (yes 11) grams of fiber, which makes it only 2 points.
Just thought I'd share that info...

I skipped WI last night because I spent all week last week eating all the wrong things. Grr, I hate when I celebrate weight loss by eating. I'm doing some damage control this week by following the example set by KT--the Fast Track eating plan. But, I haven't worked out yet this week, so I'm making that a priority starting tomorrow.

Laura--You're so good with your working out and meal-packing! I wish I was as disciplined! Glad to hear the mystery weight gain is gone today--I'm sure you are too!

Kier--Let us know what you think of the new yoga tape! Hope your project day goes well for you.

Anyway, I suppose I better get some work done. I'll stop back later today!
Old 03-03-2004, 11:38 AM   #4  

Hello! Belle-congrats on the dress-It is beautiful! Tilley-congrats on the loss....
I am doing ok-I have decided to set an exersize goal-so I started the Hal Higdon half marathon training program on Monday. I need to get back into running to help lose the weight. I have also had two days in a row POP! So i am happy. The workout today is a three mile run. I need to do this with the jogging stroller, which is actually pretty difficult b/c you can't use your arms when going uphill. I'll do my best. Planning to make low fat Lasagne tonight for dinner, and pork tenderloin tomorrow night. I am also on the hunt for LF brownies-does Betty Crocker still make Sweet Rewards? I want to use them with the wheat bran and water for the 1 point cupcakes....having a chocolate craving....
Old 03-03-2004, 02:10 PM   #5  
Eve's Mom

Hi girls! Well, Lynnie, KT and Jess, you encouraged me to take the Fast Track for a week or two as well - I have been a little bad lately and I think I need a kick-start!! So....today is day one! Woo hoo! Where's that water?

I really want wor won ton soup...but I know that won tons boiled are 5-6points...any idea aboiut the broth?? Anyone?

Thanks for the comments on the dress...really, those pics and my no-bra-bad-hair pictures don't help, but it's really very nice. I think it'll look better when I am all decked out and with a veil (I want a real veil!!).

Other than that, just still trying to sell the condo. We have had a lot of traffic the past few days, so hopefully it will sell quick. Apparantly there is a deal in the works, but it's a realtor that says that a lot...so.....who knows.

We have 11 weeks until we move into the new house, so we still have some time.

Laura I can't believe CB worked out to a video with you! My DF is good about me doing it, but he won't do it with me...plus, he doesn't need to at 160lbs, 6ft.

hey Kier, have a fun project day...blah!! and have fun at yoga

Jess - that is WICKED subway info, as I am not crazy about the bacony wraps...I would love a turkey breast wrap! Yum...

Lori - I am starting the learn to run again too...I was good for a while and had good endurance, but with the winter weather I haven't been running...need to start over!!

Well, I should get my butt to work - not that I feel like it, but I should. I can't WAIT for the weekend....and for Easter long weekend.....

BBL!
Closed Thread