Weight and Resistance Training Boost weight loss, and look great!

Closed Thread

Old 10-12-2003, 08:12 PM   #1  
Meg

Default Clean Eats For The New Week! -- Monday, October 13

Hi all! I'm back from NYC and thought I'd start a menu thread tonight for Monday so that our Oz buddies can post if they want -- hi JC and very happy very belated birthday!

I am so looking forward to clean eating tomorrow! I did the best that I could while I was gone, but it was a challenge, especially with some banquet-style meals that I didn't have a choice about. I had one dessert -- crème brulee last night -- that was totally worth it but the rest of the time I really tried to stick to my plan. Thank heavens I had taken along some homemade protein bars and tuna etc. Did you know that you can make oatmeal in your hotel with the hot water from a coffeemaker???

I have to tell you all about the best breakfast that I had — crunchy French toast. It was on the “healthy” part of the menu — whole wheat bread dipped in egg whites and crushed corn flakes and browned (undoubtedly with butter or some kind of fat )

It was served with sliced bananas and strawberries and I asked for SF syrup instead of regular. It was SO delicious! I have to try to re-create this at home, tweaking it a bit to make it more acceptable (using PAM etc).

I’ll be back in the AM to post my plan for the day and I’ll tell you all about my adventures in the Big Apple in the new thread .

Meg
Old 10-13-2003, 07:12 AM   #2  

G' Morning Everyone!

Today is a hi-protein day for me, but I haven't planned past breakfast yet, so I'll be back to edit. Going to try my new "Tri-Cardio" this morning, and UBWO later in the day.

AM 1 - 6 egg whites, 2 sl turkey bacon, 1 c tomato juice

Yardwork

AM 2 - 1 scoop PP, 1/2 c FF CC, 1/2 cup skim

Mow

PM 1 - HB egg, 1 5 grain Bread toasted with 1 tbls PB and 1 teas. All Fruit

Tri-Cardio

PM 2 - 3oz Ground Sirloin Patty, 1c Cauliflower, 1/2 small Grilled Eggplant, 1 c V-8, 2 HB egg whites

UBWO

2 scoops PP in water

snack - SF Jello w/unsweet frozen strawberries

Last edited by diphthong; 10-14-2003 at 09:00 AM.
Old 10-13-2003, 10:11 AM   #3  
Meg

Default MegFood

Meal 1 -- oatmeal and PP

Meal 2 -- Eggbeaters and Cream of Wheat

Meal 3 -- turkey and an apple

Meal 4 -- 1 cup cottage cheese a la Mel (PB, oatmeal and cocoa)

Meal 5 -- 4 oz. roast chicken, cup green beans, salad and 1 T. olive oil

I did abs and 30 minutes on the cross-trainer this morning and will do legs and 30 more minutes of cardio this afternoon.

Meg
Old 10-13-2003, 12:41 PM   #4  
Searching

Meal 1- Oatmeal and 4 eggwhites

Meal 2- 1 Cup of Gumbo (shrimp, okra, corn, rice its just too good and homemade!)(MISSED!)

Meal 3- Shannycakes(MISSED)

Meal 4- 6 oz teriaki chicken, green beans, and apple slices(MISSED)

Meal 5- 1 cup of gumbo (Turned into 2 Tacos)

Meal 6- oatmeal and natural PB ( Turned into redbeans and rice and a piece of chicken)

Plan for excercise: UBWO BFL style, and 15 min HIIT on the treadmill (GOT IT DONE!!!!!! and hit all my 10's!!!!)

Miss Chris

Last edited by rochemist; 10-14-2003 at 08:08 AM.
Old 10-13-2003, 02:19 PM   #5  

I wasn't going to post my eating today but I will to help keep me honest at least for the rest of the day...

M-1 -- PP pancake consisting of 1/3c egg whites, 1/3c CC, 1T oatmeal, 1T ground flax, 1tsp baking powder and vanilla .... topped off with 2T FF syrup and 1tsp Udos...

M-2 -- 1.c veggie soup with 4 oz chicken added in it... I had 2 pieces of pumpking pie...When I screw up I screw up good....

M-3 -- 4 oz chicken salad with 1 tsp dressing and 1 tsp Udos...I ended up having 40z turkey and turnip about a cup and macaroni salad (not a good choice)).... and Water....

Water, Water, Water....

M

Last edited by 3fcuser1058250; 10-13-2003 at 06:30 PM.
Closed Thread