Weight Loss Surgery If you've had it, or are considering it, share your discussions here

Closed Thread

Old 09-12-2003, 03:00 AM   #1  
Slowly going crazy!

Default So, umm...I know...I've been MIA

Sorry gals for just posting and leaving for a while, but life got crazy busy on me, and now I am back.
Still at 223...a size 18/20 *sigh* but feeling really good about myself. (and not having gained anything back is a great bonus)

I started a new theatre group with a couple friends of mine in March and in the past 3 months it has just taken off! ! ! Incredible. If you want to read more about what I've been up to...head here www.nwtg.org

I am going to try to catch up on everything, but I did read that Peachie...you crossed over! ! ! I'm so proud of you! ! ! !

The new school year has started, and I'm still homeschooling my oldest and my youngest, but the middle one is off to first grade and loving it. He's having fun and the teacher is really nice, (which was a big concern for me).

Okay, I see loads of changes at 3fc and I'm not sure I have time tonight to catch up on everything. but I wanted to pop in and say Hiya! ! !

Here's the latest pic of me and dh....just taken Saturday. I'm slowly losing that old double chin. Yeah for me.... Slow and steady with this band is going to win my race! ! !
Old 09-12-2003, 09:34 AM   #2  
Old Cackler

you were gone?? We didn't miss you. or notice.. NOT NOT NOT!!!! so glad you came back!!!! and you certainly have been a busy bee!

a couple of other lapbanders have joined us, and they sure could use your wisdom... sounds like you're doing fine... and it really is great to see you again.
Old 09-16-2003, 06:21 AM   #3  

Amy! it is good to see you!

missed ya!

peach
Closed Thread