WW Food and Point Issues ...other than recipes

Closed Thread

Old 03-16-2001, 08:30 PM   #1  

Question

Does anyone have a recipe for apple dip? I thought I located one using either fat free cream chesse or sugar free vanilla pudding. Thanks for your help.
Old 03-20-2001, 07:37 PM   #2  

Here's what I dip my apples in, when I'm in the dipping mood:

Mix 1/4 C fat-free sour cream with approx. 1 tsp. Brown Sugar Twin (to taste). It's 1 point. If you don't like/can use brown Sugar Twin, use regular brown sugar and increase the points accordingly.

It makes a slighty sweet and creamy dip for apple slices.

Nancy
Old 03-24-2001, 08:40 PM   #3  

Default apple dip

A dip we like is one using reduced fat peanut butter, fat-free vanilla yogurt and f.f. Cool Whip. You need 1/2 C peanut butter and 1/2 C Cool Whip. 1 Cup yogurt. First mix the p.b. and yogurt and then stir in the cool whip. Really good! 4 tablespoons=2 points Got this recipe from eShare Expressions Discussion Forums Server.
Old 03-29-2001, 01:11 PM   #4  

A dip I bring with fruit trays to potlucks is made from NutriWhip Light (a non-dairy "whipped cream") and fat free Jello vanilla pudding. About half a packet of Jello to a 250 ml container of NutriWhip. It's very tasty and quite low in points. It's always a hit!

Flib
Old 04-05-2001, 02:46 PM   #5  

Hi I use butterscotch caramel icecream topping to dip apples. I warm it a little in the microwave first. The brand I use is 1 point per tablespoon. I use Mrs Richardsons brand . enjoy

----kangaa
Closed Thread