Old 01-07-2016, 03:37 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 217/seeticker/130

Height: 5'5"

Default Its been a while :(

Well it has been some time now since I got on this site, but it always seems to be my go-to when I start changing the way I eat. I have been really successful on atkins in the past and followed it to a T, but that seems to be where my failure always came in. I always started with induction and was very strict about what I put into my body staying under 20 carbs and then I would lose weight like mad.... which is great but then I would stay on induction much longer than I should and I would start to get frustrated with the foods I was eating and then I would just give up. This time I am seeing things through a much clearer set of eyes. In the past I would say I want to lose weight to be healthy but really I want to look cute in my jeans and go shopping! Now I feel like I have been over weight for way to long yo-yoing my way through my 20's. Now that I am in my 30 I have realized its not about the weight its about putting good food in my body and not dying of a disease I could have likely prevented. So my grandma bought me a nutraninja for Christmas and up until the day I used it I had no plans of "dieting" or eating healthy. Then we made a strawberry banana smoothie and I was hooked on using this thing. Now keep in mind it is very hard to make fruit smoothies and be in induction so I am starting back wards. I started at 75 carbs a day for a week with no lose so bumped it down to 65 with no loss, so now since Sunday I have been down to 50 carbs a day and have lost 6lbs. I am very happy with what I can eat at 50 a day and I am still losing! so I figure some days I will go a little more than 50 and some days I will go less but as long as I am happy and eating the foods that are good for me and still losing weight I am content.

sorry for the long winded post I guess to make a very long story short and I am happy to be back and hoping this commitment I feel so strongly now last for ever and ever amen!
Brooklynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2016, 04:57 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 228/213.8/150

Height: 5'7

good luck!
Skinnygirldreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2016, 05:19 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 217/seeticker/130

Height: 5'5"

Thanks and I guess I should add that the things I eat don't include anything processed, no wheat or sugar unless its found in fruit and I try to avoid the very high carb fruits. Just lots of veg, fruit in my smoothies and protein/fat.
Brooklynn is offline   Reply With Quote