Old 07-25-2015, 04:51 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 299/159/129

Height: 5'1

Default Do You Love Yourself?

A friend of mine posted a blog post from a young woman that had lost 120 pounds to her goal that really got to me. So I wrote a bog about doing what she recommended. Here is my blog that also post to hers if you want to see her before-after pics.(http://www.fairysredcolordiet.com/bl...oving-yourself) What I want you to do now is finish she 2 sentences she ask you to to help with learning to love yourself. I did 5x each along with the letter to yourself she recommends on my blog and how that felt. here they are:
1." I love myself enough that I will...."
2. " I love myself because...."

Ok-Your turn to share-just one-it really helps.

Last edited by FairyGaia; 07-25-2015 at 04:56 PM. Reason: need to change addy
FairyGaia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2015, 05:49 PM   #2  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

I think I am going to do this. I'm 76 and have been on a diet since I was 18! I need to learn to love myself more.
Ruthxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2015, 08:26 PM   #3  

I love myself enough that I will wake up each day and tell myself that I am worth it and that I deserve to live life, instead of just watching it pass by as an observer.
emilyFIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2015, 08:52 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 299/159/129

Height: 5'1

Emily, You are worth it! Try the whole exercise on my blog-lets do this together-keep coming back once a week and add on-do it as comment on my blog if you want to. Or here-at least give me one thing you like about yourself if you can't think of one reason why you love yourself-You too Ruth!
Ruth I am so proud of you at 76 trying this. I saw 2 different video's this week I wish I could find for you. One was a woman 82 that became an expert gymnast, One was a woman in her 70's that got so fit she became a world class weight lifter and OH! lets not forget the 92 yr young (she looks younger than me) who took up Yoga-does unreal poses and got fit. She was unfit and overweight at 80. I truly believe after losing 111 pds in 10 months at age 64 that age has nothing to do with it-Only in our mind. Don't listen to naysayers You can do this. As Tim McGraw's song says "How bad do you want it?"
FairyGaia is offline   Reply With Quote