South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 04-15-2015, 06:42 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 186/147/135

Height: 5'1"

Default Wednesday Whimsy, SBD Chat for 4/15

Good morning!

Here we are, halfway through April already, and did you notice that the sun is waking up earlier? The dark, gloomy days of winter have finally lost their grip!

I'm hoping everything goes as scheduled and the girls have their usual riding clinic after school. I have a hairdresser appointment at 4, and should be able to make it on time.

Let's have another cup of coffee before we slip over the hump.
Old 04-15-2015, 06:47 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 162/145/145

Height: 5' 9 3/4

Good morning Linda I'm in for the coffee. The dogs woke me at 6:15. I actually panicked seeing it so bright already. I actually thought my alarm clock was wrong. I was getting up at 6:30 anyway lol.

Once I'm wide awake and taken care of a few things I'm off to Harriman state park for a nice bike ride. Joe is co ing for dinner. I plan on grilling. I'm thinking grilled chicken. I already have a chickpea, feta and pepper salad made plus a garden salad.It will be a simple meal, but makes clean up a breeze.

Otherwise no plans for my days off just going to enjoy the nice weather.
Old 04-15-2015, 06:54 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 162/145/145

Height: 5' 9 3/4

Just caught up on yesterday's happenings......Lindai guess you are showered and dressed already lol.....I'm only that way before coffee on my work days...days off I do make the bed before coffee....my mom thinks that is strange lol....I do it so I don't go back to bed lol!
Old 04-15-2015, 07:00 AM   #4  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Good morning, Linda and those to follow.

The sun is just touching the tops of the trees up the hill at Liz's place and we're heading into another lovely spring day. I'm hoping this is for real, not just a spring tease - the long-range forecast is for slightly below normal temps, but no more below freezing in the next two weeks. The grass is definitely turning green and there are lots of robins and geese flying over almost all the time.

I have nothing on my calendar today and am planning to keep it that way. The phone is going on call-answer. I do have to do a bank deposit and have to figure out where the hood-release is on my car so I can refill with washer fluid - under the instrument panel is pretty vague. I've done it before but sure can't find it now.

Did a Mill tour with a school group yesterday - a waste of time, IMHO. They seemed glued to their darned cell-phones, supposedly recording the tour. The biggest attraction to them was a fish in the waterwheel pool.

So here we go with Hump Day. Time to plan something fun!
Old 04-15-2015, 07:04 AM   #5  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Jekel, I traveled with my friend Betty at one time staying in motels. If I got up early in the a.m. for potty, she would make my bed to keep me up. It didn't work. So you can overcome the problem and just crawl back in, made or not!
Old 04-15-2015, 07:08 AM   #6  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

Good morning!

I will start the coffee first thing and then I have 12 minutes to feed the dogs and make the bed.

I have four days off and I'm going to make the best use of them. I got a new tenant yesterday for our little cabin up above which is great! There are some touchups to do there today and then will see if we are going to proceed over to Glenwood to work on outdoor painting. It will depend on the weather. When I was showing the place yesterday I found that the last tenant had stored a bunch of garbage in the cave behind the house. One of my chores will entail hauling that all out today so I'm definitely not going to shower before I do that. LOL

We are supposed to get some snow today but it's not looking like it right now. I have a feeling that it will probably come, however.

Have a great Wednesday everyone!
Old 04-15-2015, 08:55 AM   #7  

Height: 5' 7"

Good morning everyone,

I am about ready to turn my outside water on, I think we passed the hump of any more freezing mornings lowest I have seen is 36 and it keeps creeping up so I think I am good.

Today is wfh have to tackle some benchmarking metrics I have been putting off and now have the time to do. Tonight am going to go to Wally world to get DD2 costume for her school play and some fabric paint to make her look like water for the Little mermaid play her chorus is putting on.

Cottage hope you make it to hairdresser on time this afternoon.

Jekel enjoy your ride and dinner at the State Park

Ruth everyone nowadays is glued to their phones, I am trying to distance myself from mine more and more

Debbie glad to hear you got a new tenant- yuck about the garbage though. Hope cleaning it out goes quickly for you.

Have a great day everyone
Old 04-15-2015, 07:29 PM   #8  

Height: 5' 5"

Evening chicks! Hope everyone had a nice spring day with no unpleasant surprises.

Cottage, I also noticed how early it is light and mentioned it to DH. It helps a bit with regards to getting up.

After work I got to spend some time outdoors: both a walk and a wee bit of raking. I was anxious to clean up a few of the flower beds so I can keep better tabs on the growing daffodils.

Anyone see any camels today?
Closed Thread