Closed Thread

Old 09-30-2014, 09:37 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 237/158/175

Height: 5'7

Default October Newbies 2013- Our Anniversary!

One year ago this month, we began our journey toward health. The journey with all of you has been a wonderful adventure.
Old 09-30-2014, 10:55 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 185.2/180.4/145

Height: 5'5

Yay! I'm proud of us for sticking with the program and supporting each other along the way! Here's to another year of making our health a priority and maintains our losses. Cheers!

Last edited by KookySuki; 09-30-2014 at 10:56 PM.
Old 09-30-2014, 11:06 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 163/150/132

Height: 5'8" 173 cm 57 yrs old

Howdy & congrats to all from your New-vember 2013 compadre, lol.
Happy Anniversary... Happy Anniversary... Happy Anniversareeeeey,
Haaaappy Anniversary!
*sung*

Liana
Old 09-30-2014, 11:49 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 193/162/162

Height: 5' 6

Happy anniversary! Mine is next month! Think of how much that you've accomplished in a year!! Conrads!!
Old 10-01-2014, 09:22 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 235.6/210/160

Height: 5' 2.5"

It is so amazing how far we all have come and how much we have accomplished in a year! I am proud of all of us, and I couldnt have done this without eachbone of you.

The scale was find to me this morning, down 2.8lbs. I am into the 140's!
Old 10-01-2014, 05:40 PM   #6  

Wahoo Want2b! 140s!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Slipfree; 10-01-2014 at 05:43 PM.
Old 10-02-2014, 06:27 PM   #7  

Hello all! Last night of bootcamp tonight. The good news, DH said he will start doing bootcamp with me at home next week. Not super confident that DH will be super committed, he lets "life" get in the way of exercise. But we will give it a shot and see how it goes.
Starting to get my mind ready for P3 later this month. I have started to write out recipes from the IP boards, some of the breakfast ideas look amazing. I am sure I will save those for weekends and have toast, fruit, yogurt during the week when I work. Not as nervous about making the switch as I was a couple of months ago, I am thinking I am ready!
Old 10-02-2014, 06:36 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 163/150/132

Height: 5'8" 173 cm 57 yrs old

Quote:
Originally Posted by want2bskinnyagain View Post
Hello all! Last night of bootcamp tonight. The good news, DH said he will start doing bootcamp with me at home next week. Not super confident that DH will be super committed, he lets "life" get in the way of exercise. But we will give it a shot and see how it goes.
Starting to get my mind ready for P3 later this month. I have started to write out recipes from the IP boards, some of the breakfast ideas look amazing. I am sure I will save those for weekends and have toast, fruit, yogurt during the week when I work. Not as nervous about making the switch as I was a couple of months ago, I am thinking I am ready!
LOL, bootcamp at home is boring.... it was called calisthenics 60 years ago, hahaha, that's why they invented Zumba, etc.
*teasingly posted*
Old 10-02-2014, 09:05 PM   #9  

Want2b- Soon you will eating delicious breakfast guilt free, Yay! I have no doubt that you will be fine on Phase 3 and 4. Glad DH is joining you with boot camp.

I wonder if I will ever have a school day (this year) when I don't come home exhausted?

Today is my one year anniversary with IP. So glad to live in my current body! I am incredibly grateful for the help and support that I have received from all of you.
Old 10-02-2014, 11:18 PM   #10  

Liana: you made me laugh out loud! We will see how it goes.

Slip: happy "thinaversary"! At least that is what I am calling my anniversary! Enjoy your thinness, you have worked hard and earned it.
Old 10-03-2014, 10:53 AM   #11  

Congrads to want2b-140's!! And Slip, you are an encouragement and inspiration to us all,happy thinaversary!(that made me smile). And to those apart of this group who are still working at getting to goal, think about all that weight you lost! Focus on what you have accomplished and that you weigh a lot less right now than last year.

Boot camp with the hubby sounds fun want2b! I have a Jilian Michaels 30 day shred dvd thats only 20min that I do if I can't make it to the gym or only have a bit of time to exercise. It is amazing as far as getting cardio in and working the muscles in 20min! My hubby has done it with me too and was surprised at how hard it was, even level 1. I've had a good eating week, scale was down 3lbs so was happy. Although was up this morning but it seems when I work my muscles it will do that and I'm ovulating which might be tmi but ever since I hit my 40's, its like pms for me and I bloat and am achey sometimes. Don't you love hormones? Feeling good though and hope to keep working at these up lbs, not many but its better to be going in the down direction and not up! Have a happy Friday everyone!
Old 10-03-2014, 04:21 PM   #12  

I had a terrible day at work! Seem to be in a power struggle with a 13 yr old that thinks he can derail my class multiple times a period. Have tried talking, encouraging, yelling, moving his seat, and writing home. It does not help that his class is like whack a mole, get one kid on track and another pops up. Wanted to cry and scream at the end of the day.

It is a good thing that I only eat for joy, because I could use a date with Ben and Jerry! Praying for some calm perspective by Monday.
Old 10-03-2014, 07:47 PM   #13  

Hawaii! Nope, hormones are nasty! Lol some months I feel like I get 2 weeks of "normal". Keep doing what you are doing, it is working! Just curious for the up pound do you go back to p1 or do you p2 or p3? I am thinking I will need to go back to p2 when I have up pounds(in maintenance when I get there). Interested to see what works best for you.
Slip: teenagers can be so frustrating at times. How is his home life? Maybe it isn't anything you are doing, maybe he is having issues at home and bringing them to school. Hope you get a relaxing weekend and can recharge for Monday.
DH and I am golfing tomorrow, probably the last one of the year. I am doing well with my eating but I am PMSing today and could eat everything in site. I keep telling myself that if I white knuckle thru this week I will be rewarded at WI, like I have in the past. Also have a bday party to go to tomorrow, planning on having dinner before I go and taking veggies to snack on.
Old 10-04-2014, 08:18 AM   #14  

Hello ladies!

Slip: sorry to hear that you are dealing with a challenging teen. Thats a tough age and I agree with want2b, it probably has something to do with his home life or maybe he hasn't been taught to respect others. I admire teachers, I couldn't do it. I have no patience.

Want2b: P1 or P2 work wonders when dropping those up lbs. I can't believe how the scale goes down when I am strict about those days. My challenge is to be strict those days! hee hee But, obviously its water weight I drop so fast. Right now I have about 5lbs to get to my weight that I don't want to get any higher but would be happier with 10lbs gone. I'm not stressing though and continue with my exercise and watching what I eat. I have noticed that even if I choose to eat something that isn't healthy, my portions have definately changed and everything tastes so sweet now. And with the toning, my clothes are still fitting well.

Have a great Saturday everyone!! Hows it going Kooki? Liana? Hiker? And my hormonal mind is blank at remembering everyones handle but I miss hearing from you all. This is a great group!
Old 10-06-2014, 09:29 AM   #15  

Happy Monday! The weekend went so fast, Lol. Hopefully this week goes by fast. Tonight DH and I start our bootcamp, I will let you know how it goes. I am looking forward to exercising, which seems like a very odd statement from me. I have exercised many times before in my life but have always stopped, hopefully this time it will stick. I really enjoyed the bootcamp classes and I have found a lot of bootcamp type workouts on pinterest so hopefully that will keep me going. The motivation is there because I am sure my body shape has changed from 6weeks ago when I started bootcamp. Looking forward to seeing what other changes happen in the next 6 weeks!

Have a great Monday everyone!
Closed Thread