Old 07-08-2014, 05:17 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 150/120/115

Height: 5'2''

Default hungrier closer to goal

So, I'm 10 lbs away from goal and all of a sudden I have an insatiable hunger. Yesterday I had an extra packet out of desperation. I've been 100% Op or the last 3 months and have never cheated.

Has this happened to anyone else?
Arwa4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 07:49 AM   #2  
Started IP 4/19/14

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'7"

I am nowhere near goal, but I can tell yout that there are some days where I feel hungrier, and some days where I have no appetite at all. Thankfully, the super hungry days are few and far between!

Maybe someone closer to goal will chime in, or you could ask in the Daily Chat thread (it gets more readers.)
mainemum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 07:57 AM   #3  
Start IP 3rd Jan 2014

S/C/G: 187/141/145

Height: 5'6

Yep. But in my case I think it was more mental in that I thought I'm close to goal, surely I can have that cookie etc. there was one day where I succumbed and had an extra restricted packet but the next day I felt more on track as I upped my water intake and that seemed to help. Is it real hunger? Eg would it go away if you eat some lettuce? Or is it just your inner child? Ruth Ann and Lisa are much better at explaining what the inner child is. Good luck. You can do this.
RosiePosie101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 07:59 AM   #4  
Evemomma

S/C/G: 170/132.5/130

Height: 5'4"

Funny...I am having the opposite problem of hardly being able to stomach all my food as I get near my goal. Both are a pain, huh? I have been playing with changing up my proteins since I mostly used to eat chicken/eggs. I now eat grass-fed local ground beef about 4-6 times a week and it really fills me up. I have heard others discuss their bodies getting stuck closer to goal and needing to increase their calories. These last pounds feel soooooo slow to come off!
evemomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 09:20 PM   #5  

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosiePosie101 View Post
Yep. But in my case I think it was more mental in that I thought I'm close to goal, surely I can have that cookie etc. there was one day where I succumbed and had an extra restricted packet but the next day I felt more on track as I upped my water intake and that seemed to help. Is it real hunger? Eg would it go away if you eat some lettuce? Or is it just your inner child? Ruth Ann and Lisa are much better at explaining what the inner child is. Good luck. You can do this.

It's definitely real hunger. Nothing I do satiated it. So far I've had an extra bar twice and that hasn't seemed to do much if any damage on the scale ...fingers crossed. I figure it's better to cheat by having a extra bar the to fall off the diet . Hop fully I can stick this out and get to where I want to be in the next few weeks. I've been struggling with the Big C
Old 07-11-2014, 09:22 PM   #6  

Quote:
Originally Posted by evemomma View Post
Funny...I am having the opposite problem of hardly being able to stomach all my food as I get near my goal. Both are a pain, huh? I have been playing with changing up my proteins since I mostly used to eat chicken/eggs. I now eat grass-fed local ground beef about 4-6 times a week and it really fills me up. I have heard others discuss their bodies getting stuck closer to goal and needing to increase their calories. These last pounds feel soooooo slow to come off!
I think I'm just getting more impatient closer to goal...I'm still getting a loss most weeks but I just would Love to see a big whoosh.