Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 11-07-2013, 06:54 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 229/see ticker/135

Height: 62 inches

Default Getting Discouraged

I have had so much going on these past few months. I don't really know where to start. So I will give the really condensed version.

After 13 years of marriage, I'm calling it quits. Top that off with the fact that I found out I have MS, I'm a mess!

I have worked so hard to get healthy, lose all this weight and get stronger. Now I have to give up running (due to multiple injuries) and there are days I can't even pick the pan up off the stove!

I'm always so darn tired! I have no energy and can barely get off the couch some days. Of course, this has ended my great workout streak, and I have become sedentary from the fatigue and the depression. I'm very unhappy. Seems like I NEVER achieve anything. Something crappy always crops up and ends my joy. I'm so done with getting crapped on left and right.

I have been stuck in the 170's for MONTHS! I would so love to see that scale drop into the 160's. But I just can't get that to happen.

I'm so frustrated. I don't know where to go from here. I just wish something in my life would go right for a change!
RavenWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 12:19 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 396/351/160

Height: 5'7"

Ravenwolf, I'm so sorry for all you're going through. Handling just ending a marriage or finding out about having MS alone would be extremely stressful, but handling them at the same time -- very, very difficult.

On the marriage front, I can relate because I was the one who ended mine as well. There were many days where I wondered if I was going to make it. But after about six months, I woke up one day and realized how much happier I was. Hopefully, that will happen for you soon.

On the MS front, hopefully your doctor is helping with how to deal with it on a day-to-day basis.

And on the dieting front. It is hard to be stuck in the same decade. You're so close to getting out of it. Hopefully that will happen soon to give you a much needed boost. In the meantime, please keep coming here. The support from this site is what has kept me going through several setbacks on this journey.
betsy2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 06:18 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 216/180.6/160

Height: 5'8"

I'm so sorry, RavenWolf! As was said above, I hope you can find a little support and help here. For what it's worth, I know the frustrations of being stuck in a decade. It's incredibly frustrating. Add to that all of the other things you're dealing with. I'm hoping things turn around for you.

Last edited by Cali Doll; 11-07-2013 at 06:20 PM.
Cali Doll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 07:23 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 215/188/150

Height: 5'4"

I'm sorry to hear about this, you're a strong courageous woman and you will get through this unhappy period and blossom into a new and happier state. I'm sure of it. Focusing on your health right now is tremendously important, is it possible to find a support group of others with MS? As your marriage ends it's important to find support elsewhere and there's many people out there that can help you get through this.

Don't be so hard on yourself about getting into the 160's. You're giving up running right now so you'll have to find something else that makes you just as happy. Work on building your energy levels up and then you can tackle the pounds!
Palestrina is offline   Reply With Quote