Old 08-28-2013, 08:53 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 170/163/135

Height: 5'4"

Default using alternatives

Hi all! My boyfriend wants to start doing IP with me but the cost of the food is a bit too high for his current budged... I've told him about the EAS carb control drinks and the Quest Bars (restricted?)... has anyone tried the PROTIDIET foods as IP substitutes or tried any other products to use as alternatives? Your help is much appreciated!
jojobananas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 09:39 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 217/177/175

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojobananas View Post
Hi all! My boyfriend wants to start doing IP with me but the cost of the food is a bit too high for his current budged... I've told him about the EAS carb control drinks and the Quest Bars (restricted?)... has anyone tried the PROTIDIET foods as IP substitutes or tried any other products to use as alternatives? Your help is much appreciated!
Love ProtiDiet and ProtiThin, Weighloss Systems and HealthSmart... All of which I have gotten from Nashua.

You must carefully match each product to the IP nutrition guidelines. If you need them I can list here for you.

As long as the item fits the guidelines it can be used instead of IP.

In addition to EAS Carb Control, Also check out Premiere Protein rates usually available at Walmart/Target... 4 for about $8.
JLUS is offline   Reply With Quote