In Pursuit of Divatude!

Default Tuesdays Thread

Just starting it up woohoo will post in a sec
Old 04-08-2003, 10:00 AM   #2  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

Morning girls
I went back to bed twice this morning Ohh yah its that kind of day
then had this bizarro dream where BF and I were looking for a house and checked out an old folks home b/c it was accessible went to the buffet or dining room and were strapped into our chairs and I had a big table cloth tied around my neck so I wouldn't spill Wierd
At the mo I'm just waiting for there to be hot shower my roomie notoriously uses it allll grrrrr hissssss
here's hoping for day 2 of this week to be OP!
come out and play!
Love
Kier
ps I have to find some time to run to the health center and WI
Old 04-08-2003, 12:41 PM   #3  

Hi Girls,

We are a quiet group today! Well, after having a terrible eating day yesterday, I regrouped and am trying to stay on the wagon. I had my Fiber One for breakast and an orange. And, I am getting ready to eat a beans and rice meal compliments of Lean Cuisine.

I gained everthing back I lost while I was sick. It is sad....

My goal this week is to eat my supper on a small side plate. I do so well during the day but always overeat at dinner time. I think maybe the small plate will help.

We have about 4 inches of snow on the ground from yesterday. I am so sick of winter, it is depressing. I just want spring to come so that I can get outside and feel rejuvinated again!

Not much else new. My job is boring. But, at least I have a job. I am already tired of school and it is only my first semester back. Boy, am I a joy today or what?!!!

I hope everyone is doing well. I am so sorry about your losses, Jayne and Belle! We are all here for you.

A big Welcome to our newbies!!! Kellie, Robin and I know I am missing others!!

Jen and Lori, I am glad your pregnancies are going well. I loved being pregnant. I would have another in a second, but DH says that he is done. There would be too much space between a baby and our youngest. Oh well, I am happy with the wonderful children I have.

Robin ~ Sorry to hear about your Uncle. I know he is a better, pain free, place.

Kier ~ Weird dream.....What does it mean? Are you scared of getting old????

Jess ~ Glad you are still around!

A big "Hi' to Ali, Jen2, Lexxy, and all that I missed!!!!

Later gaters!!
Old 04-08-2003, 12:45 PM   #4  
Proud Canadian

Just a quick hello to everyone! I have been on strike and walking a picket line so I haven't been around. I will catch up on the posts I missed and try to post later.
KT
Old 04-08-2003, 02:16 PM   #5  
Soon to be Sex Symbol!

Good day ladies,

Not much happening here today. Back to work for me after having yesterday off.

Eating went fairly well yesterday except for at dd went to bed I ate about 1/4 of a sleeve of whole wheat crackers and cheese whiz!
But I'm back on track today.

The newspaper was calling for more snow today but it hasn't started yet and hopefully it never well. I've had enough snow this winter to last for quite a few winters! LOL

Oh, and I remembered to weigh myself this morning as I forgot to do yesterday after re-starting ww at home. I'm starting at 137 lbs and I want to be 125 by summer. Doable, but a slow climb I think.

Well I'm off. Waiting for dh to call me and let me know if my car is ready to be picked up at the garage today. Will be glad when I get my car back and I can get back to going to the gym.

Have a great day.
~Kelly~
Old 04-08-2003, 02:47 PM   #6  
Raised by a cup of coffee

S/C/G: 220.4/162

Height: 5'8"

Don't have time to post, but I wanted to say to Jayne and Belle that I am so sorry to hear about both of your losses. You will be in my thoughts.

Hope everyone has a great OP day
Old 04-08-2003, 02:59 PM   #7  
Proud Canadian

OK, I've caught up on the posts and there was some very sad news there. My condolences to those of you faced with recent losses. Biggest hugs too {{{{{hugs}}}}}!
I'm not working double speed to catch up on all the stuff they let pile up while we were picketing because the union advised us to go regular speed. We're also not allowed to do overtime and extras cause technically we're still performing job action. The UN has blasted BC's new government saying their new labour laws or regulations are against human rights. That was a cool thing to see in the paper the other day. Our premier says he never asked for the UN's opinion (he never asks for anyone's opinion unless they give him great amounts of funding first) Our premier was also arrested in Hawaii when he was on vacation because was speeding and drunk. He doesn't take responsibility for that either. Ok, that's it for my little rant. I may have to go back on the picket line next week but for now, I'll be around.
Hello everyone and I hope you are having a great day!
KT
Old 04-08-2003, 03:55 PM   #8  

Happy Tuesday all. I am fairly new here. My Tuesday is going well. I have kept OP since last Monday. Last time I did WW I didn't make it 2 days. I worked out a little yesterday but need to get back at it. Everyone have a great day!!
Old 04-08-2003, 04:05 PM   #9  

Way to go Karla! I see you are from Iowa. Where?
Closed Thread