Closed Thread

Old 08-06-2012, 04:16 AM   #1  
Made of Starstuff

Cool WW MM CHALLENGE! July & August - Week 6!

Welcome to WEEK 6 of the July & August WW MM CHALLENGE!

Here's the spreadsheet LINK! We're on Week 6 - 8/6/2012.

Beginning of August... Whew! How did the first week of the new month go?

Give us your updates! Keep up the work, everyone!
Old 08-06-2012, 04:18 AM   #2  
Made of Starstuff

Happy new week, everyone!

It was a "surprise!" busy week for me last week, but it was good.

I'm really feeling the heat, which means I'm not nearly as active as I'd like to be, but I'm chugging along.

The good news is that with the weather, I've been enjoying a lot of fruits and vegetables. So, that's been very filling and satisfying.

This week, I just have a mountain of things to do around the apartment, so as long as I keep my eye on the list of "to dos" and keep moving, I'll be content.
Old 08-06-2012, 08:44 AM   #3  
motivational guru wannabe

S/C/G: 205/205/185 by spring

Height: 5'4"

Mk3 - Onderland!!! GOOD FOR YOU!!!!

Well, I am up half a pound....but not surprised with the weekend I had. Camping, grilling, and then came home to a birthday party. I only had beer on Friday night...but had more points than I should have.

My goal for the week is to work out at least 3 days of the seven. I have not been working out, just taking the occasional walk. That is about to stop. So, I am going to get off here, log my points for breakfast and figure out the rest of the day and then get to work.

Have a great day everyone! And, thank you Lovely for posting the chart and getting the week started.
Old 08-07-2012, 08:59 AM   #4  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

Well I am having a problem opening the spreadsheet so I can't log my wieght for this week. I am at 154 as of this am and I don't remember what I was last week. I don't think there was any or much of a change. I did not get to the gym like I wanted to this weekend but we did go to the beach and walked for about 2 hours on the sand and my calves really felt it. I hope everyone is having and awesome week
Old 08-07-2012, 08:57 PM   #5  
I got this

S/C/G: 206/162/135

Height: a little over 5'2

Hello all!! Still here. The move and most of unpacking is done! Boyfriend moved here too so that has been really nice as of lately.

I ended up lower than I expected when I stepped on the scale so that was a nice surprise! I still have a bit to do around the house this week but that's it, really, haha.
Closed Thread