Old 05-13-2011, 02:02 PM   #1  
Smile :)

S/C/G: 180/Ticker/Ticker

Height: 5'8"

Default Gym Related NSV

I've been such a stranger on the boards! Anywho, I finally reached my 1 year mark of a healthy lifestyle and I feel great. I've decided that now I'm going to really focus on my workouts and work on my fitness. I lost all the weight but now Its time to "get ripped!" haha

Today I was at the gym (which I'm also a staff member at) and it came time to push the prowler, which is a conditioning sled-google it if you dont know about it. Anyway, when I finished, a woman that is a regular came up to me and she said "ya know, I see a lot of people push that sled and it looks rough. Honey, if not only to get in a good workout you should push that thing just because you look really hot doing it!"
I was taken by total surprise at her comment and she clarified with " I dont mean that to sound weird, but you had all the men checkin you out"

Hello motivation!
KellyMarie90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 11:52 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 168/168/135ish

Height: 5'4"

lol that had me cracking up just becuase i know what that woman was saying! i love the gym and thats where i do most of my excersize and the owner is like a body builder and even being a woman i can say she is hot as **** i mean for real she has a six pack and i'm pretty sure when shes working out all the men and woman in the gym are checking her out hahahaha. anyways thats awesome for you! hopefully by the end of the year ill be right there with you!

Last edited by jackiedavis87; 05-14-2011 at 11:53 AM.
jackiedavis87 is offline   Reply With Quote