Old 04-16-2011, 10:52 PM   #1  

Default Iphone WW app

Could someone help me with my iphone app ???
I went to Applebee's last night and was going to order the Chipolte Lime Chicken that was 13 points. Instead I ordered the Spicy Pineapple Glazed Shrimp and Spinach salad for only 8 points. I only changed my mind b/c my husband wanted some spinach and artichoke dip. I pulled up my handy app to look up points for the dip. Well it told me the points for 1 serving, but didn't tell me the size of serving. I find several things frustrating about this app.

Can someone give me insight ?
stacgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 11:33 PM   #2  
girl disappearing

S/C/G: 311/239.2/195

Height: 5'5"

I tried looking it up on my app and couldn't find the Applebee's spinach and artichoke dip in the list. Weird.

Could you estimate how much of the dip you ate? You could always go to Applebee's website and look up the nutritional info for the entire dish and just do the math and add it as a Quick Add.
Tudor Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 09:47 PM   #3  

I didnt find the dip under restaurant. I just searched Spinach and Artichoke Dip and it pulled up restaurant style.

I wasnt to worried about the dip as much as I was the app. I have found a few things say 1 serving but doesnt say what the size of the serving is.
stacgirl is offline   Reply With Quote